Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Australia 20:59 - May 27 with 1624 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

How good are they?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Australia on 21:11 - May 27 with 1596 viewsbuilthjack

About as good as Malta

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Australia on 09:05 - May 28 with 1404 viewssP7qupUf

BBC sports reporter on Breakfast News called them "distinctively average".
Australia on 10:15 - May 28 with 1345 viewsChief

They weren't up to much, poor at the back (see the space Henderson had in the middle for the first goal & then for the granny shagga for their second), OK in midfield, and toothless up top. They had plenty of possession outside of England's box, if they'd had a half decent striker or attacking midfielder, they'd caused England some serious problems

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Australia on 11:00 - May 28 with 1302 viewsWhiterockin

Australia on 10:15 - May 28 by Chief

They weren't up to much, poor at the back (see the space Henderson had in the middle for the first goal & then for the granny shagga for their second), OK in midfield, and toothless up top. They had plenty of possession outside of England's box, if they'd had a half decent striker or attacking midfielder, they'd caused England some serious problems

if they'd had a half decent striker or attacking midfielder, they'd caused England some serious problems

BALE
Australia on 11:29 - May 28 with 1277 viewsLoyal

I would say Australia are about as good as to lose 2-1 to half an England side.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Australia on 11:38 - May 28 with 1263 viewscrix

Australia on 11:29 - May 28 by Loyal

I would say Australia are about as good as to lose 2-1 to half an England side.

it was also half an aussie side
Australia on 11:44 - May 28 with 1261 viewsLoyal

Australia on 11:38 - May 28 by crix

it was also half an aussie side

I didn't take that much notice.
All I know is that Ramsey, Bale, Allen and co will ruin their back four.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Australia on 11:53 - May 28 with 1248 viewscrix

Australia on 11:44 - May 28 by Loyal

I didn't take that much notice.
All I know is that Ramsey, Bale, Allen and co will ruin their back four.

that was my point too. a scratch aussie side didn't perform that badly relative to ingerlands 'wanna be' team. so as long as we can get our strongest 11 on the pitch we do have a decent chance.
Login to get fewer ads

Australia on 11:57 - May 28 with 1242 viewsLoyal

Australia on 11:53 - May 28 by crix

that was my point too. a scratch aussie side didn't perform that badly relative to ingerlands 'wanna be' team. so as long as we can get our strongest 11 on the pitch we do have a decent chance.

It's got goals in it for sure 👍

Australia on 12:05 - May 28 with 1229 viewscrix

Australia on 11:57 - May 28 by Loyal

It's got goals in it for sure 👍

with preferably more for us then them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024