Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remain With or Leave the EU 19:55 - Jun 2 with 111053 viewsunion_jack

Remain With or Leave the EU

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Remain With or Leave the EU on 04:44 - Jun 24 with 1492 viewsJack_Kass

Well well.

What a historic day this will be. The British people have spoken, let's take OUR country back.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Remain With or Leave the EU on 04:45 - Jun 24 with 1484 viewsskippyjack

3%!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Remain With or Leave the EU on 04:56 - Jun 24 with 1464 viewslondonlisa2001

Remain With or Leave the EU on 04:35 - Jun 24 by PozuelosSideys

If there is an out vote, kneejerk reactions are best avoided. Resignations and huge overnight changes are not what is needed.

His position is completely untenable.
It's all very well saying huge overnight changes are not wanted - take a look at the markets tomorrow.

We've fallen off a cliff. People don't realise the impact of this on their own finances and lives.

Everyone that goes to work tomorrow earns less than they did yesterday. It is as simple as that. Their savings are worth less, their pensions less, their houses less. Their holidays have just become more expensive, their jobs less secure. It's frankly utterly stupid for anyone that is not well off.
Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:01 - Jun 24 with 1449 viewsPozuelosSideys

Remain With or Leave the EU on 04:56 - Jun 24 by londonlisa2001

It's all very well saying huge overnight changes are not wanted - take a look at the markets tomorrow.

We've fallen off a cliff. People don't realise the impact of this on their own finances and lives.

Everyone that goes to work tomorrow earns less than they did yesterday. It is as simple as that. Their savings are worth less, their pensions less, their houses less. Their holidays have just become more expensive, their jobs less secure. It's frankly utterly stupid for anyone that is not well off.

Im well aware of what the markets are doing now, as well as what will happen tomorrow - its a bloodbath and there is money to be made as well as lost. High volatilities across the board - not just GBP: USD, but EUR and Asian prices too. GBP will settle at around 6-7% down imo.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:13 - Jun 24 with 1422 viewslondonlisa2001

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:01 - Jun 24 by PozuelosSideys

Im well aware of what the markets are doing now, as well as what will happen tomorrow - its a bloodbath and there is money to be made as well as lost. High volatilities across the board - not just GBP: USD, but EUR and Asian prices too. GBP will settle at around 6-7% down imo.

There's not money to be made for ordinary people for God's sake.

If it falls by 'only' 6% that's a disaster for ordinary people.

I just cannot comprehend how people can't see the impact of this.

We have voted for financial chaos and a swing to the right. Ordinary people will be absolutely stuffed. As an example - the UK gives money (net) to the EU who give it back (net) to Wales.
How on earth can anyone expect that Westminster will redistribute wealth in that way. It's just not going to happen. The division between rich and poor will grow even more. The irony is that London as the wealthiest part of the UK voted to stay yet the people will largely be far less affected than elsewhere because they are better off.
Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:14 - Jun 24 with 1449 viewsphact0rri

Remain With or Leave the EU on 04:37 - Jun 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

£ is now at lowest point relative to the $ since 1985.

Very concerned for y'all, but why couldn't this vote happen right before my trip last December???

Currency always dips when changes like this occur. mainly scary global stock trading. It won't last too long.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:17 - Jun 24 with 1446 viewsskippyjack

The £ was on its way down anyway.. what's the problem? Your bank balance has taken a hit Lisa?..

This just emphasised what you really are Lisa.. a money orientated paranoiac.. it just sums up what you are.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:19 - Jun 24 with 1438 viewslondonlisa2001

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:14 - Jun 24 by phact0rri

Currency always dips when changes like this occur. mainly scary global stock trading. It won't last too long.

It depends on how long too long is.

The uncertainty could last for quite some time.

It'll be interesting to see what the Bank of England will do in a couple of hours or so.
Login to get fewer ads

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:20 - Jun 24 with 1433 viewsTummer_from_Texas

This surprises me a little: old people lean to Leave and young lean to Stay.

http://www.businessinsider.com/cart-shows-the-age-divide-in-the-brexit-vote-2016

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:21 - Jun 24 with 1421 viewspoptech

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:17 - Jun 24 by skippyjack

The £ was on its way down anyway.. what's the problem? Your bank balance has taken a hit Lisa?..

This just emphasised what you really are Lisa.. a money orientated paranoiac.. it just sums up what you are.

I heard a UKIP leader foolishly speak about putting tariffs on Chinese steel - worst idea ever. That is going to cause the price of all steel produced goods in the UK to skyrocket.
Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:25 - Jun 24 with 1413 viewslondonlisa2001

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:17 - Jun 24 by skippyjack

If you could only read you'd see that all my remarks are to do with my genuine fears for the financial stability of the people that are already struggling.

I realise that giving a sh*t about someone other than myself is beyond your limited comprehension.

Edited to add - 5 minutes after I said it Caroline Lucas said exactly the same as I have by the way - she's such a bloody right wing money obsessed idiot isn't she!
[Post edited 24 Jun 2016 5:29]
Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:38 - Jun 24 with 1380 viewsskippyjack

No.. I'm fairly well educated.. I will never brand or catergorise someone as 'ordinary'.. or have the audacity to even use such a phrase.

But people who pontificate they're above some standard of superiority.. really are a bit 'thick' and not worth much at all.. I find it fascinating that two 'well educated' people get caught up in this bubble of 'delusion'.. a psychiatrist is usually needed in these cases.

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:38 - Jun 24 with 1373 viewspoptech

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:25 - Jun 24 by londonlisa2001

If you could only read you'd see that all my remarks are to do with my genuine fears for the financial stability of the people that are already struggling.

I realise that giving a sh*t about someone other than myself is beyond your limited comprehension.

Edited to add - 5 minutes after I said it Caroline Lucas said exactly the same as I have by the way - she's such a bloody right wing money obsessed idiot isn't she!
[Post edited 24 Jun 2016 5:29]

Please explain how removing onerous regulations and taxes causes financial instability?
Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:38 - Jun 24 with 1375 viewsHumpty

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:13 - Jun 24 by londonlisa2001

There's not money to be made for ordinary people for God's sake.

If it falls by 'only' 6% that's a disaster for ordinary people.

I just cannot comprehend how people can't see the impact of this.

We have voted for financial chaos and a swing to the right. Ordinary people will be absolutely stuffed. As an example - the UK gives money (net) to the EU who give it back (net) to Wales.
How on earth can anyone expect that Westminster will redistribute wealth in that way. It's just not going to happen. The division between rich and poor will grow even more. The irony is that London as the wealthiest part of the UK voted to stay yet the people will largely be far less affected than elsewhere because they are better off.

Did you read the Guardian article someone linked to earlier?

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/07/nye-bevan-labour-heartland-backi

It was very good but also very depressing. Sorry whoever posted it, I can't remember who you were. But thanks.

Lot's of people from Newport having a very hard time who are understandably very pissed off about their predicament.

They were all going to vote leave because of immigrants, foreigners etc.

Now the EU will not be putting money into these areas. Do they think a now even poorer, even more right wing Tory party is going to take up the slack and start pumping more money into South Wales? Like what's happening to the proles in Newport has always been upmost in the Tory party's thoughts?

Turkeys voting for Christmas indeed. Still. At least they had a chance to piss the politicians off and say f*ck off to Johnny Foreigner.
Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:40 - Jun 24 with 1372 viewspikeypaul

Some things are more important than money.

All the remain campaign went on about was house prices,
will come down,holidays cost more,share prices will fall,etc,etc.
total selfish greed.

And that is why the good people of Britian have decided
enough is enough and told Brussels to take a walk.

We have won now it's time for Remain to shut up,stop wingeing
and accept democracy.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2016 5:43]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:43 - Jun 24 with 1362 viewsskippyjack

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:40 - Jun 24 by pikeypaul

total selfish greed.

and accept democracy.

It just brings out the flaws of our education system while stuck in a backwards thinking dictatorship..

They're programmed robots mate.. they've got no hope of recovery.. too far in the cataclysmic bubble.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2016 5:44]

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:45 - Jun 24 with 1353 viewsHumpty

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:20 - Jun 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

This surprises me a little: old people lean to Leave and young lean to Stay.

http://www.businessinsider.com/cart-shows-the-age-divide-in-the-brexit-vote-2016

Old people don't have much to lose. The young do. Unfortunately, they just have.

Thanks old people.
Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:51 - Jun 24 with 1341 viewsyescomeon

Well I should have got my euros for my trip to France yesterday!

Upthecity!

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:52 - Jun 24 with 1334 viewslondonlisa2001

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:40 - Jun 24 by pikeypaul

total selfish greed.

and accept democracy.

Easy to say there are things more important than money if you are not worried about your job or your family, how to pay for necessities.

Aren't you concerned about the impact on people that are already struggling?

And for what?
Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:57 - Jun 24 with 1320 viewslondonlisa2001

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:38 - Jun 24 by Humpty

Did you read the Guardian article someone linked to earlier?

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/07/nye-bevan-labour-heartland-backi

It was very good but also very depressing. Sorry whoever posted it, I can't remember who you were. But thanks.

Lot's of people from Newport having a very hard time who are understandably very pissed off about their predicament.

They were all going to vote leave because of immigrants, foreigners etc.

Now the EU will not be putting money into these areas. Do they think a now even poorer, even more right wing Tory party is going to take up the slack and start pumping more money into South Wales? Like what's happening to the proles in Newport has always been upmost in the Tory party's thoughts?

Turkeys voting for Christmas indeed. Still. At least they had a chance to piss the politicians off and say f*ck off to Johnny Foreigner.

I did see it. The lurch to the right that we will see (Scots already talking about going thus removing 10% of the population that are more naturally 'left') will, I believe, harm the people who already feel hard done by.

We'll see. Hopefully it will work itself out - I always said it would but would take quite a time - let's hope it's quicker than I fear.
Remain With or Leave the EU on 06:12 - Jun 24 with 1268 viewsowainglyndwr

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:57 - Jun 24 by londonlisa2001

I did see it. The lurch to the right that we will see (Scots already talking about going thus removing 10% of the population that are more naturally 'left') will, I believe, harm the people who already feel hard done by.

We'll see. Hopefully it will work itself out - I always said it would but would take quite a time - let's hope it's quicker than I fear.

The problem I see is we get F All from the Assembly.
If you look around you sse so much funded by the EU in West Wales, we could come unstuck here.
Remain With or Leave the EU on 06:20 - Jun 24 with 1246 viewsItchySphincter

Remain With or Leave the EU on 03:55 - Jun 24 by Humpty

F*cking terrifying viewing.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2016 3:57]

For once I agree.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Remain With or Leave the EU on 06:21 - Jun 24 with 1247 viewsjojaca

Remain With or Leave the EU on 04:56 - Jun 24 by londonlisa2001

Just grow up and congratulate the leave side, sore loser. Its obvious the markets are going to be unstable on a decision like this, its traders paradise at the moment.

Even when you know, you never know?

Remain With or Leave the EU on 06:23 - Jun 24 with 1236 viewspikeypaul

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:52 - Jun 24 by londonlisa2001

Easy to say there are things more important than money if you are not worried about your job or your family, how to pay for necessities.

Aren't you concerned about the impact on people that are already struggling?

And for what?

I am very able to support myself and family thank you.

So I am not "worried " about my family if I think there are things
more important than money? by your reasoning you obviously think
there is nothing more important than money if you are worried about your family.

It's very funny how people pretend they voted for the good of other
people not themselves.

Like I have already said the British public have democratically decided
to tell Brussels enough is enough and Remain need to realise they have
lost,stop wingeing,and get on with it.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2016 6:31]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remain With or Leave the EU on 06:25 - Jun 24 with 1229 viewsWatchman

Remain With or Leave the EU on 05:57 - Jun 24 by londonlisa2001

there is no such thing as left and right anymore! This decision 'should' energise local areas and people will become more political.
Expect the globalists to do a deal quickly and effectively so stop further decisions in Italy France, Germany
Time for the representatives to start earning their tax payers money

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024