Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Koeman off to Everton. 12:23 - Jun 4 with 7143 viewsChrisSCFC

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3625078/Everton-set-Ronald-Koe

Bit of a surprise there...
Koeman off to Everton. on 12:31 - Jun 4 with 5405 viewsItchySphincter

Bad move.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Koeman off to Everton. on 12:36 - Jun 4 with 5384 viewsairedale

Yeah, I like Southampton, seem to me to be a well run club. But so does Everton, and if he will have more cash to play with, then it looks like an offer too tempting to refuse.
Koeman off to Everton. on 12:52 - Jun 4 with 5337 viewstomdickharry

Good appointment,Everton have a very strong squad so Koeman will have the basic ingredients to build a useful team,he has the eye for a player as he showed at Southampton.
Koeman off to Everton. on 13:07 - Jun 4 with 5281 viewsItchySphincter

He must be f*cking mad.

Koeman off to Everton. on 13:41 - Jun 4 with 5193 viewsDafyddHuw

So'ton doing their normal end-of-season trick again by selling a lot of their 1st team.

Remember last season when they pretty much started from scratch? Someone down there knows what they're doing.

If Koeman goes, bet they go for Frank de Boer.
Koeman off to Everton. on 14:00 - Jun 4 with 5159 viewssP7qupUf

He has recently signed a new contract so it will cost Everton. Bit like us with Brenda and Liverpool.
Koeman off to Everton. on 15:17 - Jun 4 with 5035 viewsKennedy

Koeman off to Everton. on 14:00 - Jun 4 by sP7qupUf

He has recently signed a new contract so it will cost Everton. Bit like us with Brenda and Liverpool.

Did you read the article?

"Everton will have to pay up the final year of his contract with the Saints"

Maybe Southampton were not offering him a new deal.

Just call me JFK

Koeman off to Everton. on 18:06 - Jun 4 with 4814 viewsmonmouth

Koeman off to Everton. on 15:17 - Jun 4 by Kennedy

Did you read the article?

"Everton will have to pay up the final year of his contract with the Saints"

Maybe Southampton were not offering him a new deal.

They did, but apparently didn't show enough 'ambition'

Which is probably code for didn't pay him enough and offer zillions to spunk wastefully on inflated transfers. After all, they only finished sixth.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Koeman off to Everton. on 18:13 - Jun 4 with 4791 viewsexiledclaseboy

Koeman off to Everton. on 18:06 - Jun 4 by monmouth

They did, but apparently didn't show enough 'ambition'

Which is probably code for didn't pay him enough and offer zillions to spunk wastefully on inflated transfers. After all, they only finished sixth.

There'll always be only so far a club like Southampton can go. Like us they're only one bad season from the Championship and Koeman wants to protect his reputation. Problem is Everton is one of those clubs with lots of history, delusions of grandeur and unrealistic expectations. But they are probably going to pay him pots of cash.

Poll: Tory leader

Koeman off to Everton. on 18:52 - Jun 4 with 4717 viewsbuilthjack

£6m a year wages and £100m transfer kitty.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Koeman off to Everton. on 18:58 - Jun 4 with 4700 viewsLoyal

Koeman off to Everton. on 13:07 - Jun 4 by ItchySphincter

He must be f*cking mad.

Everton don't have a trigger finger when it comes to managers, he will get all the time he needs.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Koeman off to Everton. on 23:22 - Jun 4 with 4526 viewsItchySphincter

Koeman off to Everton. on 18:58 - Jun 4 by Loyal

Everton don't have a trigger finger when it comes to managers, he will get all the time he needs.

What like Martinez?

Everton are f*cked - they are in the same band of clubs like WBA, Stoke and us, they have a rickety old wooden stadium in a sh!thole part of Liverpool whose new ground incidentally is going to rise over Stanley Park and look down on them.

No amount of money is going to turn them in to Man City and Koeman can't bring enough to close the gap.

He's f*cked. Terrible move.

Koeman off to Everton. on 16:12 - Jun 7 with 4250 viewsjackjackjackjack

Everton to pay £5m to Southampton for Koeman.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Koeman off to Everton. on 16:16 - Jun 7 with 4237 viewsHugeEnkins

Koeman off to Everton. on 13:41 - Jun 4 by DafyddHuw

So'ton doing their normal end-of-season trick again by selling a lot of their 1st team.

Remember last season when they pretty much started from scratch? Someone down there knows what they're doing.

If Koeman goes, bet they go for Frank de Boer.

Get de Boer and finish higher than Everton. Nailed on.
Koeman off to Everton. on 16:21 - Jun 7 with 4227 viewsairedale

Koeman off to Everton. on 23:22 - Jun 4 by ItchySphincter

What like Martinez?

Everton are f*cked - they are in the same band of clubs like WBA, Stoke and us, they have a rickety old wooden stadium in a sh!thole part of Liverpool whose new ground incidentally is going to rise over Stanley Park and look down on them.

No amount of money is going to turn them in to Man City and Koeman can't bring enough to close the gap.

He's f*cked. Terrible move.

L'pool council should have told those 2 clubs, that you can have planning permission for 1 stadium between the two of you imo. That's what I would have told them, and no arguments where its going either.
Koeman off to Everton. on 17:21 - Jun 7 with 4135 viewsGlyn1

Koeman off to Everton. on 18:13 - Jun 4 by exiledclaseboy

There'll always be only so far a club like Southampton can go. Like us they're only one bad season from the Championship and Koeman wants to protect his reputation. Problem is Everton is one of those clubs with lots of history, delusions of grandeur and unrealistic expectations. But they are probably going to pay him pots of cash.

"Only so far a club like Southampton can go"? I genuinely don't understand that judgement. They're the only Premier League club in a large and prosperous area of the country, unlike Everton, and with the right backing could establish themselves above the Toffees.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Koeman off to Everton. on 17:29 - Jun 7 with 4122 viewsdonkeylabour

Mad?

Everton are a much bigger club

My father voted labour and his father voted labour and his father voted labour so I vote labour

Koeman off to Everton. on 17:35 - Jun 7 with 4109 viewsperchrockjack

Everton had the chance to move to a new stadium in Kirkby in line with a TESCO Development. They wouldn't leave the City as they see themselves as a Liverpool Club of the people not one "supported" by most of Scandinavia, a fair chunk of Dublin, north Wales and all points east in Asia. Ho Hum, but feck em.

MASSIVE TRADITION however , not delusions at all. They ve been overtaken by billionaire oligarch clubs whereas in the Moores era THEY were the richest club. This would have been at a time when our own club were playing fourth league football in a rickety old ground in a shit area of the city.

Not sure if some of our fans should be visiting old industrial cities and maybe should stick to visits to Cheltenham or High Wycombe, both hotbeds of the beautiful game. It seems they are not comfortable with any urban blots on the landscape.

Still, I'm sure visitors to the Liberty will be impressed with Landore s delights

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Koeman off to Everton. on 17:37 - Jun 7 with 4103 viewsmax936

Koeman off to Everton. on 17:21 - Jun 7 by Glyn1

"Only so far a club like Southampton can go"? I genuinely don't understand that judgement. They're the only Premier League club in a large and prosperous area of the country, unlike Everton, and with the right backing could establish themselves above the Toffees.

Did Bournemouth get relegated then

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Koeman off to Everton. on 17:39 - Jun 7 with 4098 viewsjackjackjackjack

According to the recent article on club finances in the Guardian, Everton had a turnover of £126m, Southampton's was £114m (our's was £104m). Southampton made a profit of £15m, mainly due to player sales. Everton, a £4m loss.

Bigger club, more to spend on players, easy decision for Koeman to make.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Koeman off to Everton. on 17:39 - Jun 7 with 4094 viewsmax936

Anyway fuk the toffees and their deluded fans, humourless fukers that they are.

Koeman off to Everton. on 17:41 - Jun 7 with 4090 viewsperchrockjack

Steve.
Can you think of any team that plays in a "pretty" part of any city.

I'm struggling here

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Koeman off to Everton. on 17:49 - Jun 7 with 4078 viewslondonlisa2001

Koeman off to Everton. on 17:41 - Jun 7 by perchrockjack

Steve.

I'm struggling here

Chelsea and Fulham both do.
Koeman off to Everton. on 18:04 - Jun 7 with 4060 viewsJBT95

Koeman off to Everton. on 16:21 - Jun 7 by airedale

L'pool council should have told those 2 clubs, that you can have planning permission for 1 stadium between the two of you imo. That's what I would have told them, and no arguments where its going either.

Apart from the fact Liverpool decided against moving and rebuilding parts of Anfield instead.

Even if they did share, what would the capacity be? Liverpool could sell out Old Trafford every home game whereas Everton sometimes get 32k for a league game.
Koeman off to Everton. on 18:11 - Jun 7 with 4046 viewsmax936

Koeman off to Everton. on 17:41 - Jun 7 by perchrockjack

Steve.

I'm struggling here

That's not my point Richie, I've had a run in with a toffee tw@t so I'm in the mood to say fukem

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024