Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. 20:55 - Jun 7 with 3404 viewsChrisSCFC

On SSN just now.

Can't see Bony staying...
Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 21:29 - Jun 7 with 3327 viewsmonmouth

Bony's not staying there anyway unless they can't flog him off. They all think he's shit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 21:42 - Jun 7 with 3279 viewsacejack3065

Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 21:29 - Jun 7 by monmouth

Bony's not staying there anyway unless they can't flog him off. They all think he's shit.

Open your f**king chequebook "New Huw"
Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 21:44 - Jun 7 with 3272 viewsDyfnant

Part exchange perhaps

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 21:51 - Jun 7 with 3240 viewsnyc_swans

deeply skeptical that swans could afford Bony's wages at this point.
Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 21:55 - Jun 7 with 3221 viewshobo

That should be another couple of million off Wilf's transfer fee
Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 22:03 - Jun 7 with 3180 viewsmax936

Rumour is that Besiktas are in for him, might be that he's got unfinished business in the Prem though and hopefully with us, assuming we are interested of course.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 22:14 - Jun 7 with 3141 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If Aubameyang signs for city we should consider trying for Iheanacho on loan in my opinion. He's a superstar in the making with 14 goals from 11 starts last season.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 22:31 - Jun 7 with 3068 viewsmax936

Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 22:14 - Jun 7 by Joe_bradshaw

If Aubameyang signs for city we should consider trying for Iheanacho on loan in my opinion. He's a superstar in the making with 14 goals from 11 starts last season.

I bet the likes of West Ham Sunderland and others are weighing that option up, although Pep likes giving the youngsters games.

Login to get fewer ads

Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 08:02 - Jun 8 with 2835 viewsdougie

Is this the guy we looked at a few years back. He was playing in France at the time
Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 08:51 - Jun 8 with 2754 viewsJango

Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 08:02 - Jun 8 by dougie

Is this the guy we looked at a few years back. He was playing in France at the time

Yes
Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 09:17 - Jun 8 with 2721 viewsflavafridge

Man City still owe us 16 million of the original 28 million transfer plus add ons. If they sell him there would no doubt be a sell on clause. It would be more economical for Man City to 'sell him' back to us.
Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 09:45 - Jun 8 with 2691 viewsAnotherJohn

Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 08:02 - Jun 8 by dougie

I seem to remember Aubameyang being high on Laudrup's wish list. He may have been the just-too- expensive striker whose fee would have been financed from Tutumlu's rumoured plot to sell Ash. Just my guess at the time - which may be wildly off target.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2016 9:45]
Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 09:49 - Jun 8 with 2676 viewsOxOsp

Guardian's Rumour Mill saying this morning that there is a home for "Big Wilf" in China.
Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 11:47 - Jun 8 with 2580 viewsmonmouth

Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 08:51 - Jun 8 by Jango

Yes

But, yes in the same way that I look longingly at a 'mask' era Cameron Diaz.

He was never coming anywhere near us.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 12:28 - Jun 8 with 2545 viewsmax936

Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 11:47 - Jun 8 by monmouth

l'm sure he said at the time that he didn't want to come here and that he want to play in the Champions league.

Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 12:46 - Jun 8 with 2516 viewsJango

Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 11:47 - Jun 8 by monmouth

Completely agree
Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 17:00 - Jun 8 with 2359 viewsWhiterockin

Manchester City in advanced talks to sign Aubameyang. on 09:17 - Jun 8 by flavafridge

Man City still owe us 16 million of the original 28 million transfer plus add ons. If they sell him there would no doubt be a sell on clause. It would be more economical for Man City to 'sell him' back to us.

In fact we are owed £8M of the original fee and £300K because City reached the semi final of the Champions League. The sell on is only 20% above £28M.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024