Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FORCED RELOCATION 16:19 - Jun 8 with 31044 viewspatchboy

Emails have been sent out in this afternoon TELLING all season ticket holders in the family (South) stand without an under 16 in their group MUST be RELOCATED elsewhere by the 11th June. After this date they will get in touch with you to move you. They are not allowing anybody to be relocated to the WEST at all. In our circumstances, we are family made up of sister,nephew etc and so wanted 6 seats together. This option was not available and we have to settle for a 3 in one row, 2 in another row and a single on their own.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2016 16:22]
FORCED RELOCATION on 16:21 - Jun 8 with 11233 viewsDafyddHuw

What, 5 days to sort yourselves out?
FORCED RELOCATION on 16:23 - Jun 8 with 11217 viewspatchboy

FORCED RELOCATION on 16:21 - Jun 8 by DafyddHuw

What, 5 days to sort yourselves out?

no 3 days!!
FORCED RELOCATION on 16:30 - Jun 8 with 11142 viewsgazza_1234

FORCED RELOCATION on 16:23 - Jun 8 by patchboy

no 3 days!!

Should have happened years ago. Equivalent of bed blockers in the NHS
FORCED RELOCATION on 16:36 - Jun 8 with 11082 viewsJackfath

What happens if you're over 16 and on your own in the family stand?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FORCED RELOCATION on 16:37 - Jun 8 with 11087 viewspatchboy

yes, but we have had same seats for 11 years, not lie some of the glory hunters who only started going when we got into the premier.
FORCED RELOCATION on 16:39 - Jun 8 with 11059 viewsJackfath

FORCED RELOCATION on 16:37 - Jun 8 by patchboy

yes, but we have had same seats for 11 years, not lie some of the glory hunters who only started going when we got into the premier.

Are you better fans than them?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

FORCED RELOCATION on 16:41 - Jun 8 with 11053 viewspatchboy

if you are over 16 you have got to move.
FORCED RELOCATION on 16:42 - Jun 8 with 11034 viewspatchboy

maybe watching the swan for over 40 years.
Login to get fewer ads

FORCED RELOCATION on 16:44 - Jun 8 with 11006 viewsJackfath

FORCED RELOCATION on 16:41 - Jun 8 by patchboy

if you are over 16 you have got to move.

What if you haven't had an email?

FORCED RELOCATION on 16:46 - Jun 8 with 10992 viewsJackfath

Can you cut and paste the email and post it here please?

FORCED RELOCATION on 16:49 - Jun 8 with 10979 viewsGlyn1

FORCED RELOCATION on 16:37 - Jun 8 by patchboy

It's the fact that you've had the same seats for 11 years that is the issue. Kids have been born and moved into secondary school in that time. Certainly you all deserve respect from the club for supporting the Swans through the worst times, and should be given more time, but that area of the ground should be for people with children, not grown-ups.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2016 16:51]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

FORCED RELOCATION on 16:50 - Jun 8 with 10959 viewsWhiterockin

IMO this is the main reason we require the stadium extension.
FORCED RELOCATION on 16:57 - Jun 8 with 10897 viewspikeypaul

FORCED RELOCATION on 16:49 - Jun 8 by Glyn1

It's the fact that you've had the same seats for 11 years that is the issue. Kids have been born and moved into secondary school in that time. Certainly you all deserve respect from the club for supporting the Swans through the worst times, and should be given more time, but that area of the ground should be for people with children, not grown-ups.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2016 16:51]

So you are saying People with children are not grown up?

I remenber that C4 series Kids having kids,total eye opener.

But to get serious the expansion is of prime importance now.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

FORCED RELOCATION on 16:59 - Jun 8 with 10876 views3swan

When did you renew?

You'd have thought that if they were planning this it would have been included in the Season Ticket Q&A

http://www.swanseacity.net/documents/str-2016-17-faqs58-2827601.pdf
FORCED RELOCATION on 17:08 - Jun 8 with 10815 viewslittle_britton

I've not received a email off the club regarding this
FORCED RELOCATION on 17:19 - Jun 8 with 10715 viewsMurph75

Not sure what the issue is here?

Is there anybody in your party under 16? If not it's a reasonable request from the club which will allow families with U16's sit together.
FORCED RELOCATION on 17:23 - Jun 8 with 10678 viewspatchboy

FORCED RELOCATION on 16:46 - Jun 8 by Jackfath

Can you cut and paste the email and post it here please?

Back in February 2015, we sent out a survey asking fans for their opinions on possible expansion, their current match day experience and if they wished to move — with the aim to create dedicated zones in the stadium.

We received overwhelming support for a dedicated family stand from 41% of the South Stand’s current residents. As a result, we started making changes over the past season to improve the match day experience for families in that stand.

We changed the appearance of the concourse and added activity and games stations for the children and parents to enjoy pre-match and at half time. These activities, run by our dedicated Community Trust Team, include; a virtual kicking game, a speed and ability players challenge station, PlayStation and Xbox stations, prize giveaways and more. Accompanying these changes are updated catering options with families in mind including child-size portions.

Additionally, 13% of Season Ticket Holders who responded to the survey stated that they no longer sit in their preferred option. As a result, we have witnessed non-family groups already starting to naturally move out of the stand to make way for families and improve their own match-day experience (the green dots show Under-16s groups in the maps below).Our records show that you are currently seated in the South with no Under 16*. Because of the changes we are making to improve the family friendliness of the South, we are sorry to inform you that you will have to relocate to another stand for the 2016/17 season and onwards. This will help us to not only improve stadium fluidity, but also to increase the number of families we can accommodate in the South Stand for the seasons to come.

Seats will be allocated on a first come first serve basis and therefore, we would recommend you contact us at your earliest convenience in order to guarantee the best seats available. Please note, moves to the West Stand are unavailable.
To arrange your move, please contact the Ticket Office on 0844 815 6665** by 4pm on Saturday 11th June. If you haven’t contacted the Ticket Office by 4pm on Saturday 11th June, the Ticket Office will contact you to arrange your move the following week.
FORCED RELOCATION on 17:24 - Jun 8 with 10675 viewsmax936

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:19 - Jun 8 by Murph75

Not sure what the issue is here?

Is there anybody in your party under 16? If not it's a reasonable request from the club which will allow families with U16's sit together.

Its not a reasonable request if you haven't had an email. I've had the same seats since it opened together with my lad, my lad is now 22 though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:26 - Jun 8 with 10660 viewsmax936

Well the place is virtually sold out every game so where in loving fuk are they gonna move us to ffs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:27 - Jun 8 with 10649 viewspatchboy

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:24 - Jun 8 by max936

Its not a reasonable request if you haven't had an email. I've had the same seats since it opened together with my lad, my lad is now 22 though.

Yes, so have we. You will have to move. We use online accounts so if they don't have your email there's probably a letter in the post!
FORCED RELOCATION on 17:30 - Jun 8 with 10627 viewsMurph75

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:24 - Jun 8 by max936

So basically you're both old enough to sit in another part of the stadium so someone with an actual child can sit in a more family friendly environment.

As I said not an unreasonable request. Maybe you both need to "man up".
FORCED RELOCATION on 17:31 - Jun 8 with 10618 views3swan

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:23 - Jun 8 by patchboy

Back in February 2015, we sent out a survey asking fans for their opinions on possible expansion, their current match day experience and if they wished to move — with the aim to create dedicated zones in the stadium.

We received overwhelming support for a dedicated family stand from 41% of the South Stand’s current residents. As a result, we started making changes over the past season to improve the match day experience for families in that stand.

We changed the appearance of the concourse and added activity and games stations for the children and parents to enjoy pre-match and at half time. These activities, run by our dedicated Community Trust Team, include; a virtual kicking game, a speed and ability players challenge station, PlayStation and Xbox stations, prize giveaways and more. Accompanying these changes are updated catering options with families in mind including child-size portions.

Additionally, 13% of Season Ticket Holders who responded to the survey stated that they no longer sit in their preferred option. As a result, we have witnessed non-family groups already starting to naturally move out of the stand to make way for families and improve their own match-day experience (the green dots show Under-16s groups in the maps below).Our records show that you are currently seated in the South with no Under 16*. Because of the changes we are making to improve the family friendliness of the South, we are sorry to inform you that you will have to relocate to another stand for the 2016/17 season and onwards. This will help us to not only improve stadium fluidity, but also to increase the number of families we can accommodate in the South Stand for the seasons to come.

Seats will be allocated on a first come first serve basis and therefore, we would recommend you contact us at your earliest convenience in order to guarantee the best seats available. Please note, moves to the West Stand are unavailable.
To arrange your move, please contact the Ticket Office on 0844 815 6665** by 4pm on Saturday 11th June. If you haven’t contacted the Ticket Office by 4pm on Saturday 11th June, the Ticket Office will contact you to arrange your move the following week.

So to sum up your posts.

The club did a survey 15 months ago

You renewed a few months ago?

You are given a few days to sort out a move.

I can understand the reasoning but such a short timescale is not on after they already have taken your money.

Haven't they entered into a contract by allowing you to renew
FORCED RELOCATION on 17:32 - Jun 8 with 10608 viewspatchboy

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:26 - Jun 8 by max936

Well the place is virtually sold out every game so where in loving fuk are they gonna move us to ffs.

Apparently they are sending out application forms out to see about moving the kids and families from East over to the South. I heard a member of staff say.
FORCED RELOCATION on 17:34 - Jun 8 with 10589 viewsjojaca

I have relocated to the family end and saving £150 or so on my son's season ticket. I wrote a letter to the club halfway through season about moving. It makes it a hell of lot easier to renew my season tickets in December financially. I nearly give up this season's tickets because of price. But I did not realize they were forcing other season ticket holders to move.

Even when you know, you never know?

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:35 - Jun 8 with 10571 viewsMurph75

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:34 - Jun 8 by jojaca

I have relocated to the family end and saving £150 or so on my son's season ticket. I wrote a letter to the club halfway through season about moving. It makes it a hell of lot easier to renew my season tickets in December financially. I nearly give up this season's tickets because of price. But I did not realize they were forcing other season ticket holders to move.

Only the ones who are sitting in the family stand that don't actually have kids that qualify to sit in that area.

what's the problem?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024