Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
De Gea 15:26 - Jun 10 with 11057 viewsyescomeon

Looks like he's in trouble. Out of the Euros maybe.

Upthecity!

De Gea on 16:48 - Jun 10 with 1924 viewsWhiterockin

De Gea on 16:01 - Jun 10 by Darran

Am I the only one struggling to understand why he'd be sent home?

Are those red tinted glasses.
De Gea on 16:53 - Jun 10 with 1895 viewsHighjack

De Gea on 16:48 - Jun 10 by londonlisa2001

Pimping is against the law itself anyway surely? The papers are saying it is?

Nu știu despre alte țări , dar aici prostituția în sine este legală , atâta timp cât nu solicita . Proxenetismul ar fi cel mai sigur , probabil, poate veni sub steagul solicitant, dar cele mai multe ho și cățelele ar ezita să depună mărturie împotriva lui , așa că ar fi greu pentru a obține o convingere îmi imaginez .
[Post edited 10 Jun 2016 17:49]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

De Gea on 16:54 - Jun 10 with 1894 viewssa3swan

De Gea on 16:48 - Jun 10 by londonlisa2001

Pimping is against the law itself anyway surely? The papers are saying it is?

But introducing somebody to a pimp is not (being a pimp pimp!). Anyway, one things for sure the lawyers are going to make a fortune out of this one.
De Gea on 17:01 - Jun 10 with 1870 viewslondonlisa2001

De Gea on 16:53 - Jun 10 by Highjack

Nu știu despre alte țări , dar aici prostituția în sine este legală , atâta timp cât nu solicita . Proxenetismul ar fi cel mai sigur , probabil, poate veni sub steagul solicitant, dar cele mai multe ho și cățelele ar ezita să depună mărturie împotriva lui , așa că ar fi greu pentru a obține o convingere îmi imaginez .
[Post edited 10 Jun 2016 17:49]

His problem appears to be that one such lady currently under witness protection just has.

There are some pretty disgusting elements to this by the way, so you may want to rethink the language even if only in jest.
De Gea on 17:31 - Jun 10 with 1808 viewsClinton

Isnt it pretty standard practice in many walks of life to suspend someone if there are substantive accusations of sordid, possibly illegal practices and the allegations come into the public eye. Otherwise the entity in question, in this case the Spanish football team could be seen as being brought in to disrepute.
No surprise that hes not going to be playing. if nothing else it could easily affect his concentration and he could act as a lightning rod for abuse from opposition fans.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

De Gea on 17:50 - Jun 10 with 1768 viewsHighjack

De Gea on 17:01 - Jun 10 by londonlisa2001

His problem appears to be that one such lady currently under witness protection just has.

There are some pretty disgusting elements to this by the way, so you may want to rethink the language even if only in jest.

Fair enough, is Romanian Ok?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

De Gea on 17:57 - Jun 10 with 1747 viewsJango

De Gea on 17:50 - Jun 10 by Highjack

He's claimed to have 'organised' an abusive, non consensual sex party. if this was actually the case then he would have been locked up by now surely. It hasn't even hit the mainstream media yet
De Gea on 18:02 - Jun 10 with 1732 viewsraynor94

De Gea on 17:57 - Jun 10 by Jango

He's claimed to have 'organised' an abusive, non consensual sex party. if this was actually the case then he would have been locked up by now surely. It hasn't even hit the mainstream media yet

BBC news have it as a breaking story

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

De Gea on 18:03 - Jun 10 with 1730 viewslondonlisa2001

De Gea on 17:57 - Jun 10 by Jango

When you say it hasn't hit the mainstream media - it's all over every newspaper?
De Gea on 18:06 - Jun 10 with 1719 viewslondonlisa2001

De Gea on 17:50 - Jun 10 by Highjack

Well it's your rethink not mine.
De Gea on 18:12 - Jun 10 with 1701 viewsHighjack

De Gea on 18:06 - Jun 10 by londonlisa2001

Well it's your rethink not mine.

I've edited it now. I would like to apologise wholeheartedly and unreservedly for any offence caused to people born without any modicum of humour and personality.

De Gea on 18:16 - Jun 10 with 1690 viewslondonlisa2001

De Gea on 18:12 - Jun 10 by Highjack

I've edited it now. I would like to apologise wholeheartedly and unreservedly for any offence caused to people born without any modicum of humour and personality.

That's unfair HJ.

It's a child prostitution ring involved in all this (not saying the bit with De Gea is), so I don't think objecting to them being described as 'ho's and bitches' means I'm humourless or have no personality. It's children.
De Gea on 18:21 - Jun 10 with 1681 viewsJango

De Gea on 18:02 - Jun 10 by raynor94

BBC news have it as a breaking story

Just seen it now. Crazy! You think he'd have been arrested if there was any substance to it tho surely.
De Gea on 18:24 - Jun 10 with 1667 viewsJango

De Gea on 18:03 - Jun 10 by londonlisa2001

When you say it hasn't hit the mainstream media - it's all over every newspaper?

The only links supplied were yahoo and the sun, I don't really take much notice of anything from those outlets. It wasn't on bbc news or sky news when I looked.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2016 18:25]
De Gea on 18:24 - Jun 10 with 1664 viewsHighjack

It was in response to whether or not pimping is legal or not. I didn't even mention the De Gea case. Clearly it's horrible if someone has been raped, especially children but those terms were intended satirically. I would ask you to read it again to gain a bit of context but it's in fecking Romanian now.

De Gea on 18:32 - Jun 10 with 1511 viewslondonlisa2001

De Gea on 18:24 - Jun 10 by Highjack

It was in response to whether or not pimping is legal or not. I didn't even mention the De Gea case. Clearly it's horrible if someone has been raped, especially children but those terms were intended satirically. I would ask you to read it again to gain a bit of context but it's in fecking Romanian now.

Obviously it was satirical - I didn't think you were being serious. I was only saying it's a bit OTT even in jest because there are kids involved. It wasn't meant as a big issue!
De Gea on 19:09 - Jun 10 with 1456 viewsItchySphincter

De Gea on 16:18 - Jun 10 by Darran

Well he's not currently guilty of anything so that's just weird.

It seems he's been implicated in a criminal case, dunno might be wrong but if he has the authorities probably want him home to speak to him. Seems reasonable to me.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

De Gea on 19:13 - Jun 10 with 1449 viewsDarran

De Gea on 19:09 - Jun 10 by ItchySphincter

It seems he's been implicated in a criminal case, dunno might be wrong but if he has the authorities probably want him home to speak to him. Seems reasonable to me.

Well he says he's staying with the squad and it's in the hands of his lawyers.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

De Gea on 19:16 - Jun 10 with 1436 viewsSmellyplumz

De Gea on 19:13 - Jun 10 by Darran

Have you been to see him yet bet hes gutted

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

De Gea on 19:18 - Jun 10 with 1434 viewsDarran

De Gea on 19:16 - Jun 10 by Smellyplumz

Have you been to see him yet bet hes gutted

He says he's not guilty too but he's going to be gutted when he finds out that Planetswans has already found him guilty.

De Gea on 19:18 - Jun 10 with 1430 viewsItchySphincter

De Gea on 19:13 - Jun 10 by Darran

Yeah, I've seen that since. A few of the earlier reports appear to have disappeared. There were allegations of trafficking, child abuse and assault amongst other things. Looks like someone jumped the gun.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

De Gea on 13:20 - Jun 13 with 1278 viewsdailew

Starts for Spain.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

De Gea on 17:56 - Jun 13 with 1204 viewsDarran

De Gea on 13:20 - Jun 13 by dailew

Starts for Spain.

lol

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024