Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robbie Savage getting his tongue in a twist 18:57 - Jun 11 with 2599 viewsswansRus

couple of classics today

'there are flyers tackling in'

'have another look at your ref, watch'

Robbie Savage getting his tongue in a twist on 19:04 - Jun 11 with 2578 viewsoldcob

What a mucking fuddle he got in.
Robbie Savage getting his tongue in a twist on 19:20 - Jun 11 with 2537 viewsdailew

Shouldn't the title be "Robbie Savage getting his twist in a tongue."

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Robbie Savage getting his tongue in a twist on 19:41 - Jun 11 with 2484 viewsbonymine

He is a pheasant plucker too !

Actually he's a c*nt.. hates the Swans and I think he actually wanted Reading to beat us at Wembley I was sitting near him by the players tunnel when he was pitch side pundit.

[Post edited 11 Jun 2016 19:56]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Robbie Savage getting his tongue in a twist on 19:54 - Jun 11 with 2447 viewscaerleon_jack

For the partisan 'Welsh' commentator he needs to learn how to play the role properly. So many times he claimed the Slovaks had got to the ball first, or were unlucky with decisions. Remember which side you're supposed to be on!

Insert something witty here

Robbie Savage getting his tongue in a twist on 20:12 - Jun 11 with 2413 viewsJackistentialist

Robbie Savage getting his tongue in a twist on 19:54 - Jun 11 by caerleon_jack

For the partisan 'Welsh' commentator he needs to learn how to play the role properly. So many times he claimed the Slovaks had got to the ball first, or were unlucky with decisions. Remember which side you're supposed to be on!

Absolutely! Half the time you'd think he WANTS Wales to lose.

That said, I'd take him over the perpetual pessimist Barry Horne every single time.
Robbie Savage getting his tongue in a twist on 20:16 - Jun 11 with 2397 viewsbonymine

Robbie Savage getting his tongue in a twist on 20:12 - Jun 11 by Jackistentialist

Absolutely! Half the time you'd think he WANTS Wales to lose.

That said, I'd take him over the perpetual pessimist Barry Horne every single time.

But he's found a new role....Conductor of the Welsh Band the Barry Hornes 👍👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Robbie Savage getting his tongue in a twist on 20:48 - Jun 11 with 2343 viewsswansRus

Robbie Savage getting his tongue in a twist on 19:20 - Jun 11 by dailew

Shouldn't the title be "Robbie Savage getting his twist in a tongue."

I'll you give that...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024