Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? 18:16 - Jun 12 with 24549 viewsFieryJack

Russian thugs, despite being outnumbered by the English in Marseille, were ruthless, well-organized, powerfully-built, swift and brutal (almost like a "special forces" unit), and inflicted a severe and pretty sickening beating on the ragged, half-drunken, disorganized rag-bag "army" of English fans.

The military references are apt: many wore black T-shirts, or black hoodies, had gumshields in their gobs and carried retractable truncheons. And, like an army intent on conquest, they made a point of seizing and ripping up English flags, as well as grabbing "booty": they thieved wallets, iPhones and even trainers from their unconscious victims. They bring hooliganism to another more frightening and ugly level.

Considering that most of these Russian blokes appear to spend the other half of their lives working out in gyms, would it not be a good idea to protect the Welsh fans from being similarly attacked by getting the WRU to send out, all expenses paid, 300 of the biggest, meanest, ugliest rugby players on their books, to Toulouse so that our fans can get some sort of protection, because the French security forces don't seem up to it. And there's no way we can defend ourselves against that lot.

Hopefully, these Russians can distinguish between the English and Welsh, but I honestly don't think they care a damn, and will attack anyone.

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 18:21 - Jun 12 with 9159 viewsphact0rri

well the UEFA just started actions against russia FA, and they said anymore violence against supporters for either side could result in their national team being disqualified from the tournament.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 18:28 - Jun 12 with 9122 viewsClinton

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 18:21 - Jun 12 by phact0rri

well the UEFA just started actions against russia FA, and they said anymore violence against supporters for either side could result in their national team being disqualified from the tournament.

UEFA are toothless and useless. Everyone knows there is no chance of them sanctioning Russia.
They should also be sanctioning the French organisers for letting flares and fireworks get through. Have they learned nothing from those Paris atrocities? Could easily have been a bomb.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 18:35 - Jun 12 with 9085 viewsHighjack

Rugby players? They would have about as much effect as the pontypandy lgbt amateur dramatics society ffs.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 18:47 - Jun 12 with 9028 viewsFieryJack

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 18:35 - Jun 12 by Highjack

Rugby players? They would have about as much effect as the pontypandy lgbt amateur dramatics society ffs.

I dunno about that - 300 Samson Lee types or something similar might stop the Russians in their tracks!
Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 18:58 - Jun 12 with 8977 viewsCooperman

I hope my wife doesn't read the OP :-(

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 19:04 - Jun 12 with 8950 viewsWarwickHunt

Anus and the Dole Crew will run 'em. Innit, butt.

Book number eight?
Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 19:14 - Jun 12 with 8881 viewsLoyal

Will they or won't they, it's an odd question to ask.
Saturday's lottery numbers ?
This has to be a very odd post qualifier for 2016.

And as for rugby players ? Why mention fat people ?
[Post edited 12 Jun 2016 19:15]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 19:14 - Jun 12 with 8879 viewsHighjack

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 18:47 - Jun 12 by FieryJack

I dunno about that - 300 Samson Lee types or something similar might stop the Russians in their tracks!

Just googled him as I had no idea who he is. If we want to protect our fans we'd be better off sending the welsh guards rather than some fat ginger bloke who looks about three pork scratchings away from a massive coronary.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 19:15 - Jun 12 with 8869 viewsraynor94

Firery, ever thought of writing a book?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 19:32 - Jun 12 with 8790 viewsrob

Don't worry. Tank and his crew are out there.
Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 19:42 - Jun 12 with 8738 viewsBanosswan

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 19:14 - Jun 12 by Loyal

Will they or won't they, it's an odd question to ask.
Saturday's lottery numbers ?
This has to be a very odd post qualifier for 2016.

And as for rugby players ? Why mention fat people ?
[Post edited 12 Jun 2016 19:15]

Because if I sat on you, you wouldn't be getting up to stab me.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2016 19:44]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 19:43 - Jun 12 with 8723 viewsicecoldjack

I'm convinced there is an agenda by Russia to show strength at grass roots level by hook or by crook . If they fight the welsh then it will confirm it for me.

They seem to have control and are calculated in what they are doing, military like precision is normally achieved by using military personell.

The age is also a give away for me .
Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 19:44 - Jun 12 with 8722 viewsgiantstoneater

Wouldn't be surprised if Putin sanctioned and financed the whole thing including "pre tourno training" The reputation of the England fans has finally caught up with them and it may be just too easy to point the finger. Take the World cup from the Russians and ban them from taking part in that and the next two Euros and also ban their clubs from all club competitions for the same duration.
Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 20:05 - Jun 12 with 8617 viewsWarwickHunt

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 19:32 - Jun 12 by rob

Don't worry. Tank and his crew are out there.

Well, they're on their way like...

Last spotted heading east toward Antwerp.
Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 20:17 - Jun 12 with 8541 viewsFlashberryjack

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 19:43 - Jun 12 by icecoldjack

I'm convinced there is an agenda by Russia to show strength at grass roots level by hook or by crook . If they fight the welsh then it will confirm it for me.

They seem to have control and are calculated in what they are doing, military like precision is normally achieved by using military personell.

The age is also a give away for me .

Ever had a holiday and then find the hotel is full of Russians........wonderful people.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 20:21 - Jun 12 with 8516 viewsFieryJack

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 19:15 - Jun 12 by raynor94

Firery, ever thought of writing a book?

Yes - but am too lazy & disorganised to get round to it!
Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 20:24 - Jun 12 with 8497 viewswaynekerr55

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 19:04 - Jun 12 by WarwickHunt

Anus and the Dole Crew will run 'em. Innit, butt.

Book number eight?

I thought it was book numba ate?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 20:27 - Jun 12 with 8481 viewsDewi1jack

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 20:05 - Jun 12 by WarwickHunt

Well, they're on their way like...

Last spotted heading east toward Antwerp.

At least they got the right ferry.
Had visions of them heading for Portsmouth and getting the Isle of Wight boat.
No-one to fight so...

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 20:29 - Jun 12 with 8470 viewsicecoldjack

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 20:17 - Jun 12 by Flashberryjack

Ever had a holiday and then find the hotel is full of Russians........wonderful people.

Had dealings with Russians in the past, not nice people to work with, think they are a cut above everyone else, which I've always found a bit weird, the worst of new money that's for sure .
Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 20:39 - Jun 12 with 8411 viewsbuilthjack

Met a few Russian girls today. Stunning. Keep that man Loyal away or he will have his tongue out permanently

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 20:40 - Jun 12 with 8402 viewsHighjack

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 20:39 - Jun 12 by builthjack

Met a few Russian girls today. Stunning. Keep that man Loyal away or he will have his tongue out permanently

And his penis

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 20:47 - Jun 12 with 8362 viewsicecoldjack

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 20:39 - Jun 12 by builthjack

Hookers ?

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 20:49 - Jun 12 with 8348 viewsbuilthjack

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 20:47 - Jun 12 by icecoldjack

Hookers ?

Definitely weren't prop forwards

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 20:53 - Jun 12 with 8326 viewsbuilthjack

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 20:47 - Jun 12 by icecoldjack

Hookers ?

There are four of them staying in Sarlat near us (we are four middle aged couples. Wouldn't mind a trade in lol.

Will Welsh fans be attacked by Russian thugs in Toulouse? on 20:58 - Jun 12 with 8307 viewscontroversial_jack

The Russians didn't look like fit superhuman special forces types to me, most looked overweigh and scruffy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024