Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News 18:15 - Jun 14 with 11188 viewsWingstandwood

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3641415/Russian-ultras-attack-English-We

Argus!

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 18:19 - Jun 14 with 7944 viewsOldjack

Shocking ,the police need to step in now before this escalates out of control FFS grab those Russians you dozy coppers

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 20:05 - Jun 14 with 7486 viewsSwaneeRiver

Russia and their hooligan fans should be sent home now before they totally wreck the competition.
Also, they should never be considered as hosts for any future competitions.
Anyone who has encountered how horrible Russians are when on holidays wouldn't fail to be surprised at their arrogant, obscene behaviour
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 20:19 - Jun 14 with 7360 viewsPrivate_Partz

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 20:05 - Jun 14 by SwaneeRiver

Russia and their hooligan fans should be sent home now before they totally wreck the competition.
Anyone who has encountered how horrible Russians are when on holidays wouldn't fail to be surprised at their arrogant, obscene behaviour

I think if it escalates much further then a Russion exit from the competition will be inevitable. One good thing is at least the press our now getting some perspective of what is going on and not painting all England supporters with the same hooligan brush.
I just hope it does not get to that but unfortunately it seems the Russian element want to go out in a blaze of 'glory'.
It is almost as if Putin and Co what this to happen as it suits their 'Russia v Europe' agenda.
I just pray for the safety of all decent UK supporters out there who have just gone for a good time and to watch their respective teams. I have little confidence that the French police are up to the job of protecting them.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 20:45]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 20:33 - Jun 14 with 7258 viewsMurph75

The French couldn't defend their own country against the Germans. What hope have the French police have.
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 20:50 - Jun 14 with 7132 viewsFlashberryjack

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 20:05 - Jun 14 by SwaneeRiver

The most arrogant, rude, greedy bunch of horrible bas turds I've ever met, and I've met a few horrible people in my time.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 23:53 - Jun 14 with 6716 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 20:33 - Jun 14 by Murph75

The French couldn't defend their own country against the Germans. What hope have the French police have.

Neither can the english defend themselves from the videos ive just watched of marsellie a few days ago.
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 00:05 - Jun 15 with 6679 viewsSE1_Jack

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 23:53 - Jun 14 by blaenaugwentjack

Neither can the english defend themselves from the videos ive just watched of marsellie a few days ago.

If you're referring to incidents in the stand you're an idiot as those were not only normal English fans but women and children. It's almost as if tvvats like you revel in English fans being attacked.
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 00:27 - Jun 15 with 6637 viewsraynor94

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 23:53 - Jun 14 by blaenaugwentjack

Yet you posted on the other thread, how worried you'd be walking around Toulouse

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 00:29 - Jun 15 with 6630 viewssammylee3

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 00:27 - Jun 15 by raynor94

Yet you posted on the other thread, how worried you'd be walking around Toulouse

If you watch closely England fans throwing things and goading before the Russians ran the stand. No to mention Ingerland burning a cafe and causing trouble for 3 days prior
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 00:32 - Jun 15 with 6623 viewsBanosswan

Same incident from a different angle. Nothing to see here.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 05:45 - Jun 15 with 6472 viewsSwaneeRiver

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 20:19 - Jun 14 by Private_Partz

I think if it escalates much further then a Russion exit from the competition will be inevitable. One good thing is at least the press our now getting some perspective of what is going on and not painting all England supporters with the same hooligan brush.
I just hope it does not get to that but unfortunately it seems the Russian element want to go out in a blaze of 'glory'.
It is almost as if Putin and Co what this to happen as it suits their 'Russia v Europe' agenda.
I just pray for the safety of all decent UK supporters out there who have just gone for a good time and to watch their respective teams. I have little confidence that the French police are up to the job of protecting them.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 20:45]

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/russia-fan-violence-ru
This politician is certainly supporting their actions.
Incredible but reflects the attitude of the Russian people IMO
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 09:07 - Jun 15 with 6085 viewsDafyddHuw

So the English were the innocent party when the Russians came to town.
Were they also the innocent party in Marseille before the Russians arrived?

They're just reaping what they've sown around Europe for decades.
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 09:15 - Jun 15 with 6054 viewsLeonisGod

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 00:29 - Jun 15 by sammylee3

If you watch closely England fans throwing things and goading before the Russians ran the stand. No to mention Ingerland burning a cafe and causing trouble for 3 days prior

They didn't burn a cafe; they were in the cafe when some Ultra nobs threw a flare in. And the Russians went to them yesterday - which led to the standoff seen in those pictures and could be interpreted in different ways depending which picture you look at. If the Russians don't go there, nothing happens.

A good number of English fans are being drunken tvvats though, I'll give you that.
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 15:04 - Jun 15 with 5749 viewsSE1_Jack

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 09:07 - Jun 15 by DafyddHuw

So the English were the innocent party when the Russians came to town.
Were they also the innocent party in Marseille before the Russians arrived?

They're just reaping what they've sown around Europe for decades.

Not every English fan is a pissed up lout though deserving of being violently attacked
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 15:26 - Jun 15 with 5687 viewsperchrockjack

Allow me to join in.

These filthy, retarded animals are simply still expressing their freedom from oppression of communism.

IMO, the world was better off when these were caged in their own USSR.

A country of killers, cheats, con men, and misanthropes.

Quite why Moscow Jack is still there beats me as he s a good man.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 15:49 - Jun 15 with 5624 viewssammylee3

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 15:26 - Jun 15 by perchrockjack

Allow me to join in.

These filthy, retarded animals are simply still expressing their freedom from oppression of communism.

IMO, the world was better off when these were caged in their own USSR.

A country of killers, cheats, con men, and misanthropes.

Quite why Moscow Jack is still there beats me as he s a good man.

Obviosuly you don't know any Russians or have never been lol. Are you a fan of Muslims too?
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 16:05 - Jun 15 with 5567 viewsSwaneeRiver

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 15:49 - Jun 15 by sammylee3

Obviosuly you don't know any Russians or have never been lol. Are you a fan of Muslims too?

I do know several Russians as well as having the "pleasure" to have holidayed with many. Whilst Perch is prone to exaggeration, I can honestly say nearly 100% of the ones I have encountered are neanderthals with the manners of a pitbull in a red rage.
For example pushing kids, women and children out of the way to get to the buffet, talking to the bar staff and waiters as if they are something found on the bottom of one's shoe and allowing a 1 year old child to paddle in a hotel swimming pool naked (i.e. without protection from "accidents" ), dispute numerous notices and instructions advising parents to ensue swim nappies etc are used for little ones.
Also, is it normal to walk around a football tournament with your top pulled up to hide your face and batons in your possession to beat others senseless ?
Just because Perch has strong feelings about the Russians, why would that mean he'd love Muslims ?
[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 16:07]
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 16:49 - Jun 15 with 5448 viewssammylee3

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 16:05 - Jun 15 by SwaneeRiver

I do know several Russians as well as having the "pleasure" to have holidayed with many. Whilst Perch is prone to exaggeration, I can honestly say nearly 100% of the ones I have encountered are neanderthals with the manners of a pitbull in a red rage.
For example pushing kids, women and children out of the way to get to the buffet, talking to the bar staff and waiters as if they are something found on the bottom of one's shoe and allowing a 1 year old child to paddle in a hotel swimming pool naked (i.e. without protection from "accidents" ), dispute numerous notices and instructions advising parents to ensue swim nappies etc are used for little ones.
Also, is it normal to walk around a football tournament with your top pulled up to hide your face and batons in your possession to beat others senseless ?
Just because Perch has strong feelings about the Russians, why would that mean he'd love Muslims ?
[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 16:07]

so no generalisations then?
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 17:12 - Jun 15 with 5402 viewsSwaneeRiver

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 16:49 - Jun 15 by sammylee3

I am not generalising about the Russians I have not met nor do I suggest that all of them are like this. Likewise many Russians no doubt enjoy football peaceably, whilst a minority are letting their country down.
However it is a fact that of the many I have met, only one showed themselves to have decent manners. Even the children I encountered on the resorts were spoilt and arrogant.
It is not therefore a generalisation, but a statement of fact based on those I have met, as well as based on the anecdotal evidence with regards to the recent events in France.
Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 17:23 - Jun 15 with 5354 viewsItchySphincter

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 16:49 - Jun 15 by sammylee3

You're out of your depth sonny.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 17:32 - Jun 15 with 5321 viewsperchrockjack

Muslims vis a vis Russians.

Cracking that.

Neither of you have no idea whom I know, nor where or what I've done in my life which is probably longer than yours.

Muslims ain't the problem, Islam is.

Russians I've met total arse wipes . A people who butchered their own regularly, a country that was a threat to us all for many decades and who's people are detestable.

The strange thing is why lefties prefer soviets to Americans.

People escaped FROM the east not the west for a reason.

You need to speak to Hungarians, poles, Czechs,East Germans , then maybe you won't post such puerile drivel.

Know your enemy

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 17:35 - Jun 15 with 5305 viewsItchySphincter

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 17:32 - Jun 15 by perchrockjack

Cracking that.

Neither of you have no idea whom I know, nor where or what I've done in my life which is probably longer than yours.

Russians I've met total arse wipes . A people who butchered their own regularly, a country that was a threat to us all for many decades and who's people are detestable.

You need to speak to Hungarians, poles, Czechs,East Germans , then maybe you won't post such puerile drivel.

Know your enemy

"The strange thing is why lefties prefer soviets to Americans. "

I must say I have wondered about this myself. People are just stupid.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 17:39 - Jun 15 with 5287 viewsLeonisGod

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 17:32 - Jun 15 by perchrockjack

Cracking that.

Know your enemy

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 17:49 - Jun 15 with 5264 viewsperchrockjack

My excuse is that I lived in 62 and remember the soviets placing rockets on Cuba.

They climbed down.

I also remember scargill visiting and being a big fan of Castro and Cuba.

We have nothing at all in common with Russia . We do with USA.

We ll argue thst but for many years arguments were banned in Russia as they ate in Cuba now and North Korea..both communist countries.

Clue?

Hopefully I won't be banned as pross requests for posting above. Sorry to offend

Welsh Fans Attacked Breaking News on 18:19 - Jun 15 with 5195 viewsMoscowJack

For every Russian being rude in a queue or tiny kid swimming naked in the pool, they see a fat-bellied Brit arriving in a foreign country (the same one for the 20th time) eating a fried breakfast every morning and sitting around the pool drinking beer all day/afternoon/evening.

The same Brits shout at each other from one side of the pool to the other, dive into the pool screaming as loudly as they can as if they own the pool or are the only ones allowed to use it. Also, unlike many other nationalities, the same Brits have little appetite for getting out and seeing the major cultural sites or tasting a variety of the local cuisine.

We can all pick stereotypes when we want.

Yes, the Russians get bad press and they deserve it some times but PLEASE don't tar them all with the same brush. I'm really REALLY fortunate to have met so many wonderful people here. I sometimes think that the Russians make me cringe a lot less than some of the things I see the Brits do.

PS. their hooligans in France right now are just bandit thugs who need banging up in a French prison for a while (ie 2+ years!).

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024