Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? 15:13 - Jun 15 with 2871 viewssammylee3

Some on twitter saying there are a number of Ukrainian Nazi's acting as agent provocateurs
and acting as Russian hooligans to cause trouble.

IDs of these so called Russian fans are not being ID checked and are being seen with Nazi/Right wing tattoos enemies of Russia of course who speak the native tongue.

Many don't understand why so many apparent RUSSIAN hooligans are not be followed up or id CHECKED BY THE POLICE.
Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 15:19 - Jun 15 with 2846 viewsraynor94

I preferred it when you banged on about Shelvey

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 15:22 - Jun 15 with 2828 viewsDarran

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 15:19 - Jun 15 by raynor94

I preferred it when you banged on about Shelvey

That Championship player?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 15:27 - Jun 15 with 2815 viewssammylee3

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 15:22 - Jun 15 by Darran

That Championship player?

leave my boy alone x.

Karamelyка ‏@Karalevishna1 Jun 14
Ukrainians are encouraged to dress in t-shirts with Russian symbols for provocations in the championship #Euro2016!

Marcel Sardo ‏@marcelsardo Jun 13
Is it just me?
Why has a „Russian Hooligan“ a Taras-Bulba-Tattoo, a Hero of Ukraine Pravy Sektor? #Marseilles

Enrico Ivanov ‏@Russ_Warrior Jun 12
Massive participation at the military parade of western backed Nazi Azov battalion in occupied #Mariupol...
#Ukraine
Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 15:29 - Jun 15 with 2796 viewsraynor94

Twitter? must be true then

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 15:41 - Jun 15 with 2750 viewssammylee3

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 15:29 - Jun 15 by raynor94

Twitter? must be true then

pics of UKR Bandera Pravy Sector tats in Russian end lol prior to running english end
[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 15:41]
Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 15:53 - Jun 15 with 2712 viewsItchySphincter

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 15:27 - Jun 15 by sammylee3

leave my boy alone x.

Karamelyка ‏@Karalevishna1 Jun 14
Ukrainians are encouraged to dress in t-shirts with Russian symbols for provocations in the championship #Euro2016!

Marcel Sardo ‏@marcelsardo Jun 13
Is it just me?
Why has a „Russian Hooligan“ a Taras-Bulba-Tattoo, a Hero of Ukraine Pravy Sektor? #Marseilles

Enrico Ivanov ‏@Russ_Warrior Jun 12
Massive participation at the military parade of western backed Nazi Azov battalion in occupied #Mariupol...
#Ukraine

Possible but unlikely. How would you explain the Russian press and politicians excusing their actions.

File under bollocks.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 16:00 - Jun 15 with 2683 viewsblueytheblue

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 15:53 - Jun 15 by ItchySphincter

Possible but unlikely. How would you explain the Russian press and politicians excusing their actions.

File under bollocks.

Clearly the Russian press and politicians are all really Ukrainian plants.

I blame Shevchenko.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 16:04 - Jun 15 with 2671 viewssammylee3

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 16:00 - Jun 15 by blueytheblue

Clearly the Russian press and politicians are all really Ukrainian plants.

I blame Shevchenko.

Wasn't Schevchenko involved in the killing of 2 Russian Journo's plus she's an extreme Nazi even by there standards.

A few of the Russian MPs are tools no doubt about that one
Login to get fewer ads

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 16:07 - Jun 15 with 2660 viewsblueytheblue

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 16:04 - Jun 15 by sammylee3

Wasn't Schevchenko involved in the killing of 2 Russian Journo's plus she's an extreme Nazi even by there standards.

A few of the Russian MPs are tools no doubt about that one

Football fans would have twigged my post was about Andrei Shevchenko as a satirical comment....

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 16:35 - Jun 15 with 2584 viewsClinton

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 15:41 - Jun 15 by sammylee3

pics of UKR Bandera Pravy Sector tats in Russian end lol prior to running english end
[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 15:41]

It wuz a neutral / mixed end they ran.
England end was at the opposite end, natch.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 01:07 - Jun 16 with 2263 viewsDJack

Thanks for this post mate...

I now know, that in the future, I needn't bother reading your posts.

Edit to say that my post above is a bit reactionary but I've got to say that you are a bit gullible. Its' the common trick of misdirection. The Russian military and government treat it as a "high art" and are very, very adept at it.

Look up "astroturfing"... it's similar and used by nation states.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 1:30]

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 01:40 - Jun 16 with 2244 viewssammylee3

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 01:07 - Jun 16 by DJack

Thanks for this post mate...

I now know, that in the future, I needn't bother reading your posts.

Edit to say that my post above is a bit reactionary but I've got to say that you are a bit gullible. Its' the common trick of misdirection. The Russian military and government treat it as a "high art" and are very, very adept at it.

Look up "astroturfing"... it's similar and used by nation states.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 1:30]

Yes your right we are not supporting Nazi's in Ukraine via training or weapons or ignoring the genocide of pro Russian Ukrainians in the east. This is all make believe, by the way we didn't invade Iraq, Libya or Afghanistan and kill around 2 million people. All propaganda !

[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 1:42]
Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 01:46 - Jun 16 with 2234 viewssammylee3

Both sidess have propaganda oh what to believe, do they make you pay your license fee by any chance? Do 7 people own the worlds media lol?
[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 1:47]
Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 01:46 - Jun 16 with 2232 viewsBanosswan

Episode of Ross kemp in Ukraine on sky 2 = Sammy winding people up

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 02:04 - Jun 16 with 2224 viewsDJack

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 01:40 - Jun 16 by sammylee3

Yes your right we are not supporting Nazi's in Ukraine via training or weapons or ignoring the genocide of pro Russian Ukrainians in the east. This is all make believe, by the way we didn't invade Iraq, Libya or Afghanistan and kill around 2 million people. All propaganda !

[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 1:42]

"Yes your right we are not supporting Nazi's in Ukraine via training or weapons or ignoring the genocide of pro Russian Ukrainians in the east. This is all make believe, by the way we didn't invade Iraq, Libya or Afghanistan and kill around 2 million people. All propaganda ! "

Pray tell me where I've said any of the above...Take your time if you wish, then come back to me (in silence).

p.s. Russia has a far right issue itself and these far right groups often targets journalists who "oppose" the government. Strangely enough not many people have been arrested in connection with this...any comments or is it all western propaganda?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 02:22 - Jun 16 with 2215 viewsGlyn1

The only people saying that are the Russian twitter trolls that the Russian govt employs in Smolensk.

And how do we know that the so-called 'English' hooligans are really English eh? Eh? They could be Canadians in disguise. I've never really trusted the Canadians since I found out that Captain Kirk was one of them.

[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 2:28]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Ukrainian Nazis playing the Russian Hoolie role? No ID checks? on 07:31 - Jun 16 with 2077 viewsslate_dk

so the real question is: are you one of the Savushkina boys? ;-)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024