Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Taylor 16:14 - Jun 16 with 11082 viewsJack_Kass

His limitations were magnified massively today, against his domestic counterparts as well, not some world class winger or fullback. They went after him big time down that flank. Simply not good enough, the position needs urgent attention.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2016 16:15]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Neil Taylor on 16:19 - Jun 16 with 4666 viewsQuincy999

Yes, they obviously identified him as the weak link, but how much energy did kyle walker have. Running flat out for 90 minutes. Wales played porrly and were set up poorly today, i think the pressure got to them. Ramsey was the only player that played well.
Neil Taylor on 16:20 - Jun 16 with 4640 viewsperchrockjack

Truly pitiful at international level, which could be said about Ramsey .many more too

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Neil Taylor on 16:23 - Jun 16 with 4610 viewsQuincy999

Neil Taylor on 16:20 - Jun 16 by perchrockjack

Truly pitiful at international level, which could be said about Ramsey .many more too

Ramsey?? Were we watching the same game? He fell over a few times but was the only one looking up for it.
Neil Taylor on 16:23 - Jun 16 with 4607 viewsStarsky

Ramsey ran his heart out. Our best player today

It's just the internet, init.

Neil Taylor on 16:26 - Jun 16 with 4579 viewsjojaca

He is old fashioned left back that needs a winger in front of him, modern day full backs are Kyle walker are full of pace with good engine. Ben Davies is a better left back

Even when you know, you never know?

Neil Taylor on 16:28 - Jun 16 with 4560 viewssherpajacob

Walker was mom, but Taylor was given no help most of the time, Joey spotted it and came over, but he's not a left sided defensive midfielder.

Bale should have helped more, apart from his two free kicks he's been poor for us.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Neil Taylor on 16:29 - Jun 16 with 4557 viewsGriffting

Neil Taylor on 16:26 - Jun 16 by jojaca

He is old fashioned left back that needs a winger in front of him, modern day full backs are Kyle walker are full of pace with good engine. Ben Davies is a better left back

I would play Collins inbetween Chester and Williams and play Davies left back. Completely drop Taylor.
Neil Taylor on 16:33 - Jun 16 with 4512 viewsQuincy999

Neil Taylor on 16:29 - Jun 16 by Griffting

I would play Collins inbetween Chester and Williams and play Davies left back. Completely drop Taylor.

I concur. I have no love for him but i think that would strengthen us both defensively and offensively.
Login to get fewer ads

Neil Taylor on 16:37 - Jun 16 with 4482 viewslondonlisa2001

That's a good shout for the Russia game.
Neil Taylor on 16:42 - Jun 16 with 4440 viewsoldcob

Don't think Tayls made a single tackle today.
Neil Taylor on 16:49 - Jun 16 with 4392 viewsGriffting

Neil Taylor on 16:37 - Jun 16 by londonlisa2001

That's a good shout for the Russia game.

Collins had a good season for West Ham this year not really sure whys he's not playing and Ben is wasted at centre back.
Neil Taylor on 16:51 - Jun 16 with 4377 viewslondonlisa2001

Neil Taylor on 16:49 - Jun 16 by Griffting

Collins had a good season for West Ham this year not really sure whys he's not playing and Ben is wasted at centre back.

Sort of old fashioned centre half that would work well against the Russians I think.
Neil Taylor on 16:52 - Jun 16 with 4362 viewsSgorioFruit

Ramsey was brilliant,
Bale could have helped out more
Taylor was a complete load of shite, inviting them onto us, well done

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Neil Taylor on 16:54 - Jun 16 with 4344 viewsLandore_Jack

We had no out ball once Robson Kanu was substituted.

#backtojack

Neil Taylor on 16:56 - Jun 16 with 4332 viewsJackFish

Neil Taylor on 16:49 - Jun 16 by Griffting

Plus we're likely to be up against a big lump in Dzubya which will suit Collins. Don't think Coleman likes him though.
Neil Taylor on 16:58 - Jun 16 with 4321 viewslondonlisa2001

Neil Taylor on 16:52 - Jun 16 by SgorioFruit

Ramsey was brilliant,

I thought Taylor was very weak as he has been for a while now, but he did his best, he was just not good enough.

Same goes for the team - England are just better than Wales player for player. I thought our heart and team spirit may see us sneak a draw and it very nearly did, but it's pointless getting angry about players - they were not deliberately sitting back, they were just being pushed back by better players.

I fancy us to get a draw against Russia and qualify. If we do, that's a bloody brilliant achievement. And even if we don't, we certainly haven't disgraced ourselves even slightly. We need experience of these tournaments and it hopefully means we'll get through to the next one, and the next one.

People are reacting as though we've lost to the Faroe Islands.
Neil Taylor on 16:59 - Jun 16 with 4317 viewsAl_Bundy

Taylor had a poor match with and without the ball. Three crosses in the first half were truly something out of park football. He was outpaced all afternoon against Walker and equally Gunter was exposed once England played the wider game.

Why have Edwards and J Williams on when we are hanging on.. why no Andy King and try and create something ??
Neil Taylor on 17:12 - Jun 16 with 4267 viewsKilkennyjack

Ramsey excellent. Joniesta deserves a shirt for me.

Beware of the Risen People

Neil Taylor on 17:16 - Jun 16 with 4246 viewscontroversial_jack

Neil Taylor on 16:52 - Jun 16 by SgorioFruit

Ramsey was brilliant,

Ramsey lost the ball to often. Did well first half, poor the second half
Neil Taylor on 17:38 - Jun 16 with 4173 viewsQuincy999

Neil Taylor on 17:16 - Jun 16 by controversial_jack

Ramsey lost the ball to often. Did well first half, poor the second half

I didn't particulary notice a huge drop in his 2nd half performance. I usually have a problem with him losing the ball cheaply but he seemed to win the ball more than he lost it today. If his performance did drop in the 2nd half he can be dorgiven for it considering he carried the team at times in the first half. Joe allen was poor throughout and ledley is still clearly having problems.
Neil Taylor on 17:49 - Jun 16 with 4133 viewsperchrockjack

Ramsey brilliant?

Somehow, that seems quite ludicrous.

It was gutting to lose like thst but let's face it, us older ones have seen this before.

I think Slovakia can beat England as they could the faroes

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Neil Taylor on 17:53 - Jun 16 with 4108 viewsmonmouth

Neil Taylor on 16:58 - Jun 16 by londonlisa2001

I thought Taylor was very weak as he has been for a while now, but he did his best, he was just not good enough.

Same goes for the team - England are just better than Wales player for player. I thought our heart and team spirit may see us sneak a draw and it very nearly did, but it's pointless getting angry about players - they were not deliberately sitting back, they were just being pushed back by better players.

I fancy us to get a draw against Russia and qualify. If we do, that's a bloody brilliant achievement. And even if we don't, we certainly haven't disgraced ourselves even slightly. We need experience of these tournaments and it hopefully means we'll get through to the next one, and the next one.

People are reacting as though we've lost to the Faroe Islands.

This. For goodness sake, an outclassed team was within two minutes of an incredible point. Luck at the end just said 'no more. England should be embarrassed that with all that they have at their disposal that they needed a spawny bounce.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Neil Taylor on 17:57 - Jun 16 with 4089 viewsmax936

Personal opinion of Collins aside, that's a good shout.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Neil Taylor on 17:59 - Jun 16 with 4072 viewsQuincy999

Neil Taylor on 17:53 - Jun 16 by monmouth

This. For goodness sake, an outclassed team was within two minutes of an incredible point. Luck at the end just said 'no more. England should be embarrassed that with all that they have at their disposal that they needed a spawny bounce.

Personally i was embarrassed that we didn't get our foot on the ball at any point in the match. The way we played remided me of Celtic v Barcelona. Surlery the gulf in class is not that great.
Neil Taylor on 18:02 - Jun 16 with 4058 viewsBenJ94

He's f*cking shit, we need a replacement ASAP!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024