Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Together stronger. 16:50 - Jun 19 with 3937 viewsChrisSCFC

Good luck tomorrow lads. #WelshPride.

Together stronger. on 18:18 - Jun 19 with 3818 viewsmonmouth

Agree with the sentiment, don't like the flag. This is about all of Wales, North, South, East and West, and Welshmen in England, not just two of Wales' many football clubs.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Together stronger. on 18:19 - Jun 19 with 3813 viewsexiledclaseboy

I hate that flag.

Poll: Tory leader

Together stronger. on 18:23 - Jun 19 with 3798 viewsjack247

Together stronger. on 18:18 - Jun 19 by monmouth

Agree with the sentiment, don't like the flag. This is about all of Wales, North, South, East and West, and Welshmen in England, not just two of Wales' many football clubs.

Couldn't agree more. That flag is the embodiment of taking a good thing too far and turning it into a farce
Together stronger. on 19:02 - Jun 19 with 3728 viewslondonlisa2001

Together stronger. on 18:18 - Jun 19 by monmouth

I assumed (maybe wrongly) that it was a group of friends travelling together some of whom support the Swans and some Cardiff so they put both badges on their flag rather than any 'statement'?
Together stronger. on 19:05 - Jun 19 with 3719 viewsmonmouth

Together stronger. on 19:02 - Jun 19 by londonlisa2001

I assumed (maybe wrongly) that it was a group of friends travelling together some of whom support the Swans and some Cardiff so they put both badges on their flag rather than any 'statement'?

Maybe, who knows.

Oh...and Welshwomen living in England...:)

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Together stronger. on 23:49 - Jun 19 with 3534 viewsNick_Chan

Together stronger. on 19:02 - Jun 19 by londonlisa2001

I speak with full knowledge and have to say it was exactly this, however the feeling I get out here is that it maybe a temporary truce, as soon as the Euros are over it could return to the previous feelings.
For me that will be a small victory.
Together stronger. on 00:54 - Jun 20 with 3495 viewsswanstillidai

Together stronger. on 18:19 - Jun 19 by exiledclaseboy

I hate that flag.

Same here.

If it had the Union Jack somewhere upon it on the other hand...
Together stronger. on 10:18 - Jun 20 with 3314 viewsGowerjack

That flag is a vile abomination.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

Together stronger. on 10:49 - Jun 20 with 3283 viewsbuilthjack

Try displaying that flag in the east corner come August.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Together stronger. on 11:01 - Jun 20 with 3257 viewsraynor94

Together stronger. on 18:19 - Jun 19 by exiledclaseboy

I hate that flag.

This

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Together stronger. on 12:59 - Jun 20 with 3171 viewsTreforys_Jack

Surely this is something we all wanted for years , some degree of unity when following Wales. That flag is a statement that says "yeah we've finally evolved" when following our country. No place for it at the Liberty nor Legoland but for this tournament, why not.
Together stronger. on 13:15 - Jun 20 with 3146 viewsjack247

Together stronger. on 12:59 - Jun 20 by Treforys_Jack

Surely this is something we all wanted for years , some degree of unity when following Wales. That flag is a statement that says "yeah we've finally evolved" when following our country. No place for it at the Liberty nor Legoland but for this tournament, why not.

Best thing to do at Wales games is just go and support Wales. Leave Swansea and Cardiff at the door.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024