Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Allen's pricetag 22:46 - Jun 20 with 3877 viewsmysonsarejacks

Will it be going up? Will Klopp want to keep him?

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

Joe Allen's pricetag on 22:51 - Jun 20 with 3849 viewsyescomeon

World class performance tonight from Allen.

Upthecity!

Joe Allen's pricetag on 22:57 - Jun 20 with 3820 viewsbonymine

My concern too.

At these Championships he has played so well his value must have increased to the extent that I can't see us re-signing him from Liverpool as his fee will probably go up from £10m to around £20m.
Yes he's that good, we always knew he was just that he hasn't shown it for Liverpool until very recently.
I bet Klopp will be keen to tie him down to a new contract there.

STID

Together Stronger

💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Joe Allen's pricetag on 23:00 - Jun 20 with 3796 viewsBanosswan

Joe Allen's pricetag on 22:57 - Jun 20 by bonymine

My concern too.

At these Championships he has played so well his value must have increased to the extent that I can't see us re-signing him from Liverpool as his fee will probably go up from £10m to around £20m.
Yes he's that good, we always knew he was just that he hasn't shown it for Liverpool until very recently.

STID

Together Stronger

💪💪💪

It was Brendan's sound bites that put pressure on Joey.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Joe Allen's pricetag on 23:21 - Jun 20 with 3705 viewshobo

Joe Allen's pricetag on 22:57 - Jun 20 by bonymine

My concern too.

STID

Together Stronger

💪💪💪

£20m with 1 year left on his contract. U mad
Joe Allen's pricetag on 23:24 - Jun 20 with 3682 viewsSwansNZ

Allen is not very good. I'd say £5m tops.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Joe Allen's pricetag on 23:26 - Jun 20 with 3668 viewsChrisSCFC

That's a concern of mine too but what a majestic signing he'd be, what a player he's developed into.

Get that chequebook out and show us the investment you American c*nts.
Joe Allen's pricetag on 23:29 - Jun 20 with 3646 viewsoldcob

If they put a silly price on him, and he really wants to come home, all he has to do is stay there another season and we get him for free.
Joe Allen's pricetag on 23:29 - Jun 20 with 3636 viewsChrisSCFC

Joe Allen's pricetag on 23:29 - Jun 20 by oldcob

If they put a silly price on him, and he really wants to come home, all he has to do is stay there another season and we get him for free.

True.
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Allen's pricetag on 23:36 - Jun 20 with 3590 viewshobo

It's our own fault if his price goes up. We knew his quality long before the tournament so should have made firm moves to bring him in asap
Joe Allen's pricetag on 23:39 - Jun 20 with 3584 viewsdobjack2

Joe Allen's pricetag on 23:26 - Jun 20 by ChrisSCFC

That's a concern of mine too but what a majestic signing he'd be, what a player he's developed into.

Get that chequebook out and show us the investment you American c*nts.

There is a balance to be struck between last year of contract and him leaving.

We have declared an interest in bringing joe home. How this potential transfer goes and how we react with gylfi, Andre and a first choice centre forward will sund a signal about our (potential) new owners and how next season could pan out.

Sell our best players and fail to bring quality in and it will be a long season,
Joe Allen's pricetag on 23:56 - Jun 20 with 3503 viewsItchySphincter

It's got nothing to do with Klopp. He will have told Liverpool who he wants, this tournament won't change anything,

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Joe Allen's pricetag on 23:56 - Jun 20 with 3504 viewsnyc_swans

people overreact at these tournaments when this kind of thing happens. he's a well known player, playing for one of the biggest clubs in england. you think a few good games playing for wales is going to double his value or get him a new contract? please.

klopp sees him in training every day. i'd reckon he's the same price he was a month ago.
Joe Allen's pricetag on 23:59 - Jun 20 with 3493 viewsnyc_swans

it's the same thing with siggy. people silently hoping he doesn't shine so teams won't want to buy him.

he's in the most visible league in the world. every club knows him. these tournaments are more of a showcase for players who are in the lesser leagues.
Joe Allen's pricetag on 01:05 - Jun 21 with 3359 viewswhiterock

One joey Allen there's only one joey Allen

Sang by all
Joe Allen's pricetag on 02:06 - Jun 21 with 3297 viewsGriffting

Yes in a sense. Personally, I didn't feel a 10 million pound price tag was justifyable having not seen him start successive games for a long time and with only one year left on his contract. Having now watched him more closely I would say I'm more comfortable with us spending 10 mill on him after the euros. His euro performances are highly unlikely to change klopps opinion on him and I honestly believe his level is more suited to us than a Liverpool. Liverpool also being linked with various CM's and I think there is better options out there for a club of their stature to attract.
Joe Allen's pricetag on 03:01 - Jun 21 with 3268 viewsAussieSwan

Would pay 10m for him in a heartbeat. He's worth it and would take our midfield to the next level

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Joe Allen's pricetag on 06:25 - Jun 21 with 3185 viewsjack247

Have to agree with the sentiment here. Everyone knows who Gylfi and Joe are. A good or bad Euros shouldn't have a big impact on their values. If someone playing in the Albanian league has an amazing tournament, yes. Not PL players though.
Joe Allen's pricetag on 07:29 - Jun 21 with 3095 viewstrampie

I heard it said months ago that Klopp recognised that Allen is too good for Liverpool, that he is too advanced for the rest of the team.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Joe Allen's pricetag on 07:32 - Jun 21 with 3085 viewsSwaneeRiver

Joe Allen's pricetag on 22:51 - Jun 20 by yescomeon

World class performance tonight from Allen.

No he's bloomin' rubbish - show him the exit Klopp ASAP.
Huw will drive him home .....
Joe Allen's pricetag on 07:35 - Jun 21 with 3071 viewsSwaneeRiver

Joe Allen's pricetag on 07:32 - Jun 21 by SwaneeRiver

No he's bloomin' rubbish - show him the exit Klopp ASAP.
Huw will drive him home .....

In all seriousness he was superb tonight, as was Ramsey (hell they all were ).
The look on his face when he won that free kick - shows he's developed a nasty streak since leaving us
Joe Allen's pricetag on 08:11 - Jun 21 with 3020 viewsJFSwan

The way he passes, the way he uses his body to outmaneuver bigger opponents off the ball, his balance, his tackling and harassing - All benefits from the school of Leon Britton and the closest thing we will ever get (or not) to replacing Leon
Joe Allen's pricetag on 08:13 - Jun 21 with 3011 viewsHighjack

His price tag won't be going up no matter how he plays. In fact it'll go down every day until he can talk to clubs to leave on a free in just over 5 months.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Joe Allen's pricetag on 08:51 - Jun 21 with 2895 viewsperchrockjack

As Bren says..outstanding

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Joe Allen's pricetag on 09:02 - Jun 21 with 2866 viewsdameedna

One more chance at his age to play at the very top
He may come back to Swansea in the next 2 years
Price tag I suspect is irrelevant if he goes to a big club
Joe Allen's pricetag on 09:03 - Jun 21 with 2865 viewsmagicdaps10

Joey will move where Joey wants to go.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024