Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team 05:18 - Jun 21 with 4848 viewswestisbest

The dog and duck .

Goldprat opened up his manu radio football show last night called sportsbar by having a huge rant at england for finishing second and then said well done to the dog and duck for finishing top . cundy then followed up with a comment on the dog and duck . I can think of another name for him but dont tempt me . I assume they are relating wales to a pub team . I'd sack the man for showing such disrespect after such a wonderful performance , as he was sacked from soccer am.

http://www.goonersworld.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5766
[Post edited 21 Jun 2016 5:19]
talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 05:44 - Jun 21 with 4815 viewsHighjack

Don't listen to it then. They deliberately provoke to get people phoning in.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 06:23 - Jun 21 with 4754 viewswestisbest

talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 05:44 - Jun 21 by Highjack

Don't listen to it then. They deliberately provoke to get people phoning in.

Perhaps your right , bbc 5 live is a better radio channel
talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 06:36 - Jun 21 with 4730 viewspikeypaul

talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 06:23 - Jun 21 by westisbest

Perhaps your right , bbc 5 live is a better radio channel

Just a bit.

Talkshite is a complete joke of a station appealing to the very low intellect.

It does not surprise me at all them describing us as the Dog & Duck pub team.

I have not listened to it for about 7 years.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2016 6:38]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 07:29 - Jun 21 with 4583 viewsSwaneeRiver

They were on that the day after the England match calling us a pub team with Bale playing for them.
Suggest they have a look at our line up including quite a few Premiership players, and while they are at it look at the Group table and the results. They drew against Russia & Slovakia (didn't the pub team beat both of them) and despite all the superlatives hurled their way after their brilliant win and superb management judgement shown by "Woy", they struggled to beat the pub team and only managed it with a late, late goal.
Otherwise they'd have been looking at three points and third place from the group stages.
When they meet France, Germany, Spain or Italy in the knockout stages they'll be shown up for the shower of shite they are. (We'll probably get beaten by one of those four as well, but as we are just a pub team there are no expectations on us anyway)
Only seems a few weeks ago this England team was talked up again as the best for many years and the one that had a chance of winning the whole competition. Found wanting again perhaps ?
talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 07:31 - Jun 21 with 4572 viewscaerleon_jack

Once listened to their show on the way back from a game, which I want to say was against Liverpool and in our first or second PL season, back when we were expected to be stuffed every week. Whoever it was against we had won and it was a 'big' team.

They 'wanted' to talk to fans, but like Collymore they spent more time shouting about how they are the only place that 'you can have your say' than actually talking to callers. On this occasion they were saying that they had lots of callers who were Swansea fans but they didn't want to talk to us, they wanted to talk to Liverpool fans and pleaded with Liverpool fans to call in. Their big club bias is pathetic.

Insert something witty here

talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 07:46 - Jun 21 with 4533 viewsDarran

talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 06:36 - Jun 21 by pikeypaul

Just a bit.

Talkshite is a complete joke of a station appealing to the very low intellect.

It does not surprise me at all them describing us as the Dog & Duck pub team.

I have not listened to it for about 7 years.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2016 6:38]

Max listens to it every day.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 10:35 - Jun 21 with 4197 viewsClinton

Joke station. I sometimes tune in if they have a particular commentary not available elsewhere. Often just tune away, its so bad. I dont learn the lesson though, always think it might have improved. Collymore is OK, mind, not perfect by any means but hes not always trying to speak to the lowest common denominator like most of them.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 10:38 - Jun 21 with 4184 viewsDafyddHuw

Joke station. If you listen to them & they piss you off, only one person to blame.
Login to get fewer ads

talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 10:49 - Jun 21 with 4153 viewsjack247

As others have said, it's often not their true opinion, they just play devils advocate or say 'controversial' things that are likely to wind people up and get them to call in/listen.

I like it, it's a guilty pleasure. It's not something to get wound up over, that's exactly what they are trying to do.
talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 11:39 - Jun 21 with 4063 viewswaynekerr55

talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 10:38 - Jun 21 by DafyddHuw

Joke station. If you listen to them & they piss you off, only one person to blame.

Exactly. Don't take em' seriously.

Not having people c*nting off Hawkesbee and Jacobs though...clips of the week is brilliant.

Plus Saggers and Stan are good value too. At least Collymore bothers to look at clubs outside of the top 6

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 11:45 - Jun 21 with 4037 viewssherpajacob

talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 11:39 - Jun 21 by waynekerr55

Exactly. Don't take em' seriously.

Not having people c*nting off Hawkesbee and Jacobs though...clips of the week is brilliant.

Plus Saggers and Stan are good value too. At least Collymore bothers to look at clubs outside of the top 6

I prefer talk sport match commentary to bbc and alan green.

It's really the phone in shows which are ridiculous, but that's their job I suppose.

Don't mind Colin Murray, Alan Brazil, I thought porky parry and Andy Townsend were entertaining in a chuckle brothers kind of way.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 12:05 - Jun 21 with 3980 viewsLoyal

Cundy is a well known coward.
Ask his ex Mrs.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 13:52 - Jun 21 with 3781 viewsGriffting

Wasn't Savage running riot on 606 last night? We give as much as we get to be fair.
talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 15:48 - Jun 21 with 3629 viewsLandore_Jack

Robbie Savage accused Chris Waddle of making excuses for England's draw.

#backtojack

talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 20:25 - Jun 21 with 3378 viewsBrynmill_Jack

talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 15:48 - Jun 21 by Landore_Jack

Robbie Savage accused Chris Waddle of making excuses for England's draw.

Like Woy did then.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 20:51 - Jun 21 with 3322 viewsOldjack

talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 07:46 - Jun 21 by Darran

Max listens to it every day.

that says it all

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

talksport's goldstein and cundy have started calling the wales football team on 20:59 - Jun 21 with 3307 viewsCorktastic

Wish ray winston would tear him a new one as he did on soccer am
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024