Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! 10:08 - Jun 24 with 4241 viewscockneyswan

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong!

Financial Meltdown now!

Mass unemployment next!

More Austerity,

Falling living standards for all UK residents !

Welcome to life on the outside!

Oh and what joy Boris as next Prime Minister!
2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 10:20 - Jun 24 with 3474 viewsBatterseajack

"Make Britain shit again"
2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 11:23 - Jun 24 with 3374 viewsjack247

I wouldn't overly panic about the strength of the pound or the stock market. In fact I'd buy shares in companies that have taken a dip if I could. It's how the market reacts to uncertainty.

I don't think this is the right thing for the country, particularly for the less affluent parts that voted for it, like Swansea and North-West Englsnd at all, but it's not time for mass hysteria either. The pound and UK companies' share prices should bounce back once everything settles down. Even if they don't get to quite where they were yesterday.
2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 11:35 - Jun 24 with 3329 viewsLord_Bony

Lots of talk of investors terrified as we enter uncharted territory.

Sterling at a thirty year low.

But it will only be temporary.....guaranteed they are always twitchy..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 11:45 - Jun 24 with 3294 viewswaynekerr55

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 11:35 - Jun 24 by Lord_Bony

Lots of talk of investors terrified as we enter uncharted territory.

Sterling at a thirty year low.

But it will only be temporary.....guaranteed they are always twitchy..

The FTSE is still above 6000.

Wasn't it around 4500 during the recession?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 11:48 - Jun 24 with 3282 viewsDarran

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 11:45 - Jun 24 by waynekerr55

The FTSE is still above 6000.

Wasn't it around 4500 during the recession?

People need to turn the news off Wayne.

See some of my retweets.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 11:54 - Jun 24 with 3260 viewsswanstillidai

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 11:48 - Jun 24 by Darran

People need to turn the news off Wayne.

See some of my retweets.

I'm not on twitter - here's a slogan for you to use for the bruised remainers...

Get a grip & have a kip
2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 18:39 - Jun 29 with 2981 viewsDarran

Financial meltdowns going well.

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 18:43 - Jun 29 with 2971 viewsBrynmill_Jack

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 10:20 - Jun 24 by Batterseajack

"Make Britain shit again"

What's so f*cking great about it now???
Oh sorry you're in London. A different unverse to most of us.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 19:21 - Jun 29 with 2938 viewsBigPhilG

Cough cough cough

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36660133
2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 19:31 - Jun 29 with 2911 viewsBrynmill_Jack

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 19:21 - Jun 29 by BigPhilG

Cough cough cough

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36660133

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 19:37 - Jun 29 with 2896 viewsPegojack

Shares are surging ahead, but the pound is down about 7% against the pre-Brexit Euro.

Get ready to fork out more for your paella and sangria, you lucky people!
2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 20:06 - Jun 29 with 2851 viewsFlashberryjack

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 19:37 - Jun 29 by Pegojack

Shares are surging ahead, but the pound is down about 7% against the pre-Brexit Euro.

Get ready to fork out more for your paella and sangria, you lucky people!

F*ck me ! if only I'd known the cost of paella and sangria would increase in price before I voted.
I went on holiday 13th May, I changed £ to Euro and got 21 Euro to the pound.....wonder what it's worth now?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 20:09 - Jun 29 with 2844 viewsPegojack

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 20:06 - Jun 29 by Flashberryjack

F*ck me ! if only I'd known the cost of paella and sangria would increase in price before I voted.
I went on holiday 13th May, I changed £ to Euro and got 21 Euro to the pound.....wonder what it's worth now?

You've never been east of Cwmbran.
2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 20:13 - Jun 29 with 2824 viewsFlashberryjack

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 20:09 - Jun 29 by Pegojack

You've never been east of Cwmbran.

As it happens.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 20:19 - Jun 29 with 2806 viewsLord_Bony

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 20:06 - Jun 29 by Flashberryjack

Lets not forget the impact of Brexit has also weakened the Euro...so kind of evens it out a bit.

Long term when the dust settles and we get good leaders in it will surge back up again.

In the meantime let the markets do their thing,nothing we can do because of the uncertainty of leadership...in the meantime people...stop panicking...this is not the financial crises of 2007 ...nowhere near it.

And just watch the dollar plummet in November when Trump gets in....and watch it rise back up a few weeks later.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 20:52 - Jun 29 with 2761 viewswaynekerr55

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 18:39 - Jun 29 by Darran

Financial meltdowns going well.

The whole thing is truly f*cked Daz

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:20 - Jun 29 with 2696 viewsvetchonian

Still a long way to go yet we have to see what happens when we actually invoke article 51 and we get our new agreement

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:24 - Jun 29 with 2690 viewsBarrySwan

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:20 - Jun 29 by vetchonian

Still a long way to go yet we have to see what happens when we actually invoke article 51 and we get our new agreement

Well there you go even article 50 is rising in the markets.

So

1) FTSE is up

2) Article 50 is up

3) Pound is stabilising and no doubt will go up and down just like it always has
2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:25 - Jun 29 with 2687 viewsDarran

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:24 - Jun 29 by BarrySwan

So

1) FTSE is up

2) Article 50 is up

3) Pound is stabilising and no doubt will go up and down just like it always has

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:27 - Jun 29 with 2679 viewsraynor94

So we have to negotiate a single market agreement with the EU who are saying we will have to agree to freedom of movement, so what actually has the leave campaign achieved?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:27 - Jun 29 with 2678 viewsDr_Winston

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:24 - Jun 29 by BarrySwan

So

1) FTSE is up

2) Article 50 is up

South Korea, Canada and The US all discussing trade deals. New Zealand and other Commonwealth nations queuing up to talk to us. (The Kiwis are even offering to lend us trade negotiators to aid with Brexit).

Far too many people are pointing at entirely predictable wobbles as portents of impending doom. We remain in a position where nobody really knows what's going to happen.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:28 - Jun 29 with 2671 viewsNogginthenog

We should invoke area 51 then we can all disappear.
2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:33 - Jun 29 with 2660 viewsjackrabbit

You've succumbed to the BBC's agenda:

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/keep-eye-bbc-journos-driving-political-agen

I've noticed this since Friday morning.

But, unfortunately, not only the BBC. still peddling 'consequences' and its 'remain' bias.

I noticed for example they quoted the FTSE 250 which had fallen further than the FTSE 100, the universally accepted stockmarket measure. The fact that the FTSE was UP on a week earlier wasn't mentioned. All negative stuff propagated.

Tune in to a Brexit item on Radio 5 Live and after 20 minutes you want to top yourself. They should use Private Fraser as special correspondent
2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:36 - Jun 29 with 2643 viewsLord_Bony

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:38 - Jun 29 with 2638 viewsBrynmill_Jack

2 hours out and Brexit proved wrong! on 22:33 - Jun 29 by jackrabbit

You've succumbed to the BBC's agenda:

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/keep-eye-bbc-journos-driving-political-agen

I've noticed this since Friday morning.

But, unfortunately, not only the BBC. still peddling 'consequences' and its 'remain' bias.

I noticed for example they quoted the FTSE 250 which had fallen further than the FTSE 100, the universally accepted stockmarket measure. The fact that the FTSE was UP on a week earlier wasn't mentioned. All negative stuff propagated.

Tune in to a Brexit item on Radio 5 Live and after 20 minutes you want to top yourself. They should use Private Fraser as special correspondent

It just goes to show how far the BBC has been influenced to put out government propaganda.
Everyone at work was talking about it today, it's become THAT obvious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024