Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More Bad News 14:19 - Jun 24 with 7489 viewscockneyswan

More bad news for those who are hoping for stadium expansion, I just had a call from the ticket office stating:-
"Due to the fact there was no possibility of a ground expansion in the near future could the repay my deposit for the option of seats in the new stand"!

More Bad News on 14:52 - Jun 24 with 5748 viewsSwaneeRiver

If you want a ST I had a phone call this morning offering me one
More Bad News on 14:58 - Jun 24 with 5717 viewsFerryjack

My mate had a phone call earlier offering him a season ticket in the east stand rowY seat 199. Took up the offer straight away payed £389 with his £50 on top.
More Bad News on 15:52 - Jun 24 with 5530 viewsmax936

I was told by the ticket office last summer that the earliest start of any expansion was the summer of 2017 if at all, but some on here wouldn't believe it, I doubt it'll ever happen now, thought the "investors" were set on expansion, what's changed I wonder

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

More Bad News on 17:16 - Jun 24 with 5336 viewsOldjack

Any reason given as to why ,i thought this was a nailed on cert any day now, Ah well tiny we shall remain ,INVESTMENT MY ARSE!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

More Bad News on 17:38 - Jun 24 with 5267 viewsmax936

More Bad News on 17:16 - Jun 24 by Oldjack

Any reason given as to why ,i thought this was a nailed on cert any day now, Ah well tiny we shall remain ,INVESTMENT MY ARSE!

If the plug as been pulled on the expansion, what's gonna happen to the team strengthening plans

More Bad News on 17:46 - Jun 24 with 5235 viewstomdickharry

More Bad News on 17:38 - Jun 24 by max936

If the plug as been pulled on the expansion, what's gonna happen to the team strengthening plans

The first part of your post should be directed to the Trust,surely the supporters directors would know if the plug has been pulled?
More Bad News on 17:55 - Jun 24 with 5205 viewsOldjack

More Bad News on 17:38 - Jun 24 by max936

Huwbert will be no more than a yes man to the Yanks , no matter how hard he tries to convince otherwise ,mark my words

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

More Bad News on 17:57 - Jun 24 with 5194 viewsAl_Bundy

There will never be an expansion !!

There is far too much cash washing around in the Premier League to worry about expanding a stadium to cater for another 5-7k of extra fans

If we go down the stadium is big enough as it is.
Login to get fewer ads

More Bad News on 18:05 - Jun 24 with 5169 viewsmax936

More Bad News on 17:57 - Jun 24 by Al_Bundy

There is far too much cash washing around in the Premier League to worry about expanding a stadium to cater for another 5-7k of extra fans

I think your spot on there, there could of course be other reasons why its not happening in the foreseeable future though, Council being awkward, Traffic problems, parking congestion etc

More Bad News on 19:49 - Jun 24 with 4955 viewscockneyswan

More Bad News on 14:52 - Jun 24 by SwaneeRiver

If you want a ST I had a phone call this morning offering me one

I've already got a season thanks, this was a deposit I paid to join the queue for a move to proposed new stand above the East.
More Bad News on 21:53 - Jun 24 with 4718 viewsJoe_bradshaw

More Bad News on 18:05 - Jun 24 by max936

I think your spot on there, there could of course be other reasons why its not happening in the foreseeable future though, Council being awkward, Traffic problems, parking congestion etc

Planning needs to be applied for before the stadium can be expanded.

The previous three phase planning application which was approved by the council subject to some transport issues was withdrawn by the club some time ago. A new two phase application was being prepared by planning consultants last year but early last season the consultants were told to stop work on it. They have now been told that it is likely to be resurrected fairly soon. This process will take a few months at best and transport issues have still to be addressed.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

More Bad News on 22:05 - Jun 24 with 4679 viewsOldjack

More Bad News on 21:53 - Jun 24 by Joe_bradshaw

Planning needs to be applied for before the stadium can be expanded.

The previous three phase planning application which was approved by the council subject to some transport issues was withdrawn by the club some time ago. A new two phase application was being prepared by planning consultants last year but early last season the consultants were told to stop work on it. They have now been told that it is likely to be resurrected fairly soon. This process will take a few months at best and transport issues have still to be addressed.

ffs I'm sure the great wall of china was built quicker

More Bad News on 00:17 - Jun 25 with 4526 viewsLoyal

More Bad News on 22:05 - Jun 24 by Oldjack

ffs I'm sure the great wall of china was built quicker

Stadium expansions are always announced in January everybody knows that.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

More Bad News on 01:08 - Jun 25 with 4488 viewsswans11

also had a call offering me ticket from my deposit if anyone wants one maybe able help you as already bought one off someone on here
More Bad News on 08:16 - Jun 25 with 4376 viewsSwaneeRiver

More Bad News on 19:49 - Jun 24 by cockneyswan

I've already got a season thanks, this was a deposit I paid to join the queue for a move to proposed new stand above the East.

No problem. I was down there anyway so I called in and asked if I can leave it with them until next season and maybe get one then - the answer was that all those who had paid a deposit would be refunded over the next few days, unless they took up an offer of an ST.
More Bad News on 16:38 - Jun 26 with 3992 viewswhiterock

Sure it's been said officially that it's on hold, reason given was club don't need to buy stadium with a 40 year lease left but council won't let club build unless purchase happens, if the club was to mortgage the best part of £50m it could go horribly wrong, it's probably all changed now that we have or will have new owners but how deep are their pockets is anyone's guess
More Bad News on 19:20 - Jun 26 with 3756 viewsswansealad69

Man will walk on Mars
Islam will bow to jesus
And the left wing will be introduced to a bar off soap before we get an extension
More Bad News on 19:32 - Jun 26 with 3709 viewsmorningstar

More Bad News on 19:20 - Jun 26 by swansealad69

Man will walk on Mars
Islam will bow to jesus
And the left wing will be introduced to a bar off soap before we get an extension

Islamists (muslims) do indeed bow/pray to Jesus. They regard him as a prophet just like Mohammed.

I'm sure EXCB will disagree with you on the soap bit, but the Man on Mars/extension bit is just to close to call.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

More Bad News on 19:35 - Jun 26 with 3697 viewsswansealad69

More Bad News on 19:32 - Jun 26 by morningstar

Islamists (muslims) do indeed bow/pray to Jesus. They regard him as a prophet just like Mohammed.

I'm sure EXCB will disagree with you on the soap bit, but the Man on Mars/extension bit is just to close to call.

I will take your word on islam kneeling to the son off the Christian lord
And walking on Mars is a tight 1 agreed
But ffs left wing and soap😅
Come on
More Bad News on 20:30 - Jun 26 with 3588 viewsStarsky

More Bad News on 17:57 - Jun 24 by Al_Bundy

It's not about the income from the 5-7k extra seats, it's about making room for a soon to be lost generation of lost Swans fans.

It's just the internet, init.

More Bad News on 20:39 - Jun 26 with 3565 viewsmax936

More Bad News on 20:30 - Jun 26 by Starsky

It's not about the income from the 5-7k extra seats, it's about making room for a soon to be lost generation of lost Swans fans.

Stop down arrowing me mun you're giving me a complex

Have one back

More Bad News on 20:43 - Jun 26 with 3555 viewsairedale

Somebody needs to buy the place.
More Bad News on 20:48 - Jun 26 with 3536 viewsmorningstar

More Bad News on 20:39 - Jun 26 by max936

Stop down arrowing me mun you're giving me a complex

Have one back

Don't pick on my internet mate!

More Bad News on 21:01 - Jun 26 with 3494 viewsmax936

More Bad News on 20:48 - Jun 26 by morningstar

Don't pick on my internet mate!

He's getting awfully cheeky lately Gazza

More Bad News on 21:10 - Jun 26 with 3462 viewsmorningstar

More Bad News on 21:01 - Jun 26 by max936

He's getting awfully cheeky lately Gazza

He's a very sensitive person Max. Treat him gently and he'll be your bestest online buddie ever! Cross him, and you get down arrowed. I learned the hard way. Don't make the same mistake.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024