Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euroflounce 23:09 - Jun 24 with 1091 viewsBrynmill_Jack

"The British must now make fact of their decision as quickly as possible, no matter if it' painful or not". - Jean Claude Junker.

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh get her!

A lot of the EU politicians queueig up like ditched teenage girls to get their own back on the UK. Hahahahaha

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Euroflounce on 23:20 - Jun 24 with 1075 viewslonglostjack

What did you think they would do? Sit back and bow to British superiority? Club member playing the Shelvey? Such a bloody shame that the people who stand to lose most from this fiasco will be the ones who are least able to afford it.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Euroflounce on 00:21 - Jun 25 with 1035 viewsDJack

The flounce was ours. The response was theirs and justified.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Euroflounce on 00:27 - Jun 25 with 1028 viewsLoyal

It's not Britain it's England and Wales. N.Ireland and Scotland voted in. They will in time be gone. And we will be left with the south east governing Wales.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Euroflounce on 00:32 - Jun 25 with 1018 viewsmorningstar

Euroflounce on 00:27 - Jun 25 by Loyal

It's not Britain it's England and Wales. N.Ireland and Scotland voted in. They will in time be gone. And we will be left with the south east governing Wales.

No they wont, if there is any disbanding to be done it will be within the EU, not the UK.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Euroflounce on 00:35 - Jun 25 with 1016 viewsyescomeon

Euroflounce on 00:32 - Jun 25 by morningstar

No they wont, if there is any disbanding to be done it will be within the EU, not the UK.

Very that if the UK leaves the EU then Scotland will stay with the EU rather than the UK.

Upthecity!

Euroflounce on 00:37 - Jun 25 with 1010 viewsImAlrightJack

It's absolutely ridiculous seeing a Londoner called Lewis Hamilton legally represent us at F1 when he's not Welsh, the same goes to Andy Murray.

Ununited Kingdom all the way for me. Even Pitchshiter released an EP with that name.
Euroflounce on 00:39 - Jun 25 with 1008 viewsmorningstar

Euroflounce on 00:35 - Jun 25 by yescomeon

Very that if the UK leaves the EU then Scotland will stay with the EU rather than the UK.

You do realise that they can't just decide to do that don't you?

Euroflounce on 00:56 - Jun 25 with 994 viewsyescomeon

Euroflounce on 00:39 - Jun 25 by morningstar

You do realise that they can't just decide to do that don't you?

Why not?

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

Euroflounce on 01:05 - Jun 25 with 984 viewsmorningstar

Euroflounce on 00:56 - Jun 25 by yescomeon

Why not?

Apologies. i misinterpreted your post as "you go we are staying", nevertheless, given timescales for a Scottish independence vote, i honestly believe they would still vote too remain once faced with the consequences of leaving.

Euroflounce on 08:24 - Jun 25 with 934 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Euroflounce on 00:56 - Jun 25 by yescomeon

Why not?

Because the united kingdom as a single entity will have left BEFORE Scotland gets the chance to decide via referendum let alone vote out.

Euroflounce on 08:45 - Jun 25 with 916 viewsyescomeon

Euroflounce on 08:24 - Jun 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Because the united kingdom as a single entity will have left BEFORE Scotland gets the chance to decide via referendum let alone vote out.

In that scenario yes, I agree it is not a given they will join. Nobody knows what is going to happen over the next few years.

Upthecity!

Euroflounce on 08:55 - Jun 25 with 902 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Euroflounce on 08:45 - Jun 25 by yescomeon

In that scenario yes, I agree it is not a given they will join. Nobody knows what is going to happen over the next few years.

Exactly. Nobody knows. The depressing thing is that although nobody knows the leave campaign automatically spread doom and gloom, insulting the other side etc just because they lost. That's actually the saddest and most disappointing thing for me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024