Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? 22:14 - Jun 27 with 7584 viewskarnataka

I haven't.
Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:16 - Jun 27 with 3982 viewssomersetsimon

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:16 - Jun 27 with 3980 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:17 - Jun 27 with 3968 viewsGowerjack

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:16 - Jun 27 by builthjack

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:17 - Jun 27 with 3965 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:18 - Jun 27 with 3943 viewsskippyjack

I feel sorry for them.. hype, hype, hype.. Then the ultimate fall..

They came into it as an average side.. and they left even worse.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:19 - Jun 27 with 3938 viewssherpajacob

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:17 - Jun 27 by Oldjack

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:20 - Jun 27 with 3910 viewsGixerJack

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:21 - Jun 27 with 3895 viewslifelong

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:19 - Jun 27 by sherpajacob

Talkshite should be interesting listening.
Login to get fewer ads

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:24 - Jun 27 with 3854 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I wonder what Sgorio Fruit is having right now?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:24 - Jun 27 with 3845 viewslittle_britton

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:25 - Jun 27 with 3833 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:21 - Jun 27 by lifelong

Talkshite should be interesting listening.

Yeah. For the next 3 weeks at least. Wales beating Belgium on Friday would probably choke them to death live on air................................................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:28 - Jun 27 with 3795 viewshydraulicjack

Ha ha french game was in the bag too when will they learn English media are such tossers

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:31 - Jun 27 with 3753 viewsswan85

Really annoyed by their arrogance the commentator (sorry can't be bothered to check his name) was as good as saying it's only Iceland, they only had to turn up was the bloke in the studio!

Still Roy for PM he knows how to get out of europe
Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:34 - Jun 27 with 3722 viewsImAlrightJack

HAHAHAHAA!!!!, even sweeter one of our own helped did the job!

You're so ****, f*cking ****, we just don't think you understand!!!.
Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:37 - Jun 27 with 3687 viewsEdmundo

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:31 - Jun 27 by swan85

Really annoyed by their arrogance the commentator (sorry can't be bothered to check his name) was as good as saying it's only Iceland, they only had to turn up was the bloke in the studio!

Still Roy for PM he knows how to get out of europe

That is exactly what is wrong with England.......arrogant sorry!

And the fans follow the delusion set by the media.

Bit like Brexit really and then the massive awakening😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:43 - Jun 27 with 3648 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:37 - Jun 27 by Edmundo

That is exactly what is wrong with England.......arrogant sorry!

And the fans follow the delusion set by the media.

Bit like Brexit really and then the massive awakening😉

Bloke I know who's in his mid sixties swore this was the tema that was going all the way. ~I told him that England's ast best side was in Italia 90 and they have since always flattered to deceive and couldn't play as a team. Proof again tonight

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:50 - Jun 27 with 3592 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Some numpty from the league of wales has got his begging bowl out on the news. Seems to think that money gained from the tournament by the FAW shoud go into the Welsh Pemier!

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:52 - Jun 27 with 3568 viewsKilkennyjack

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:50 - Jun 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Some numpty from the league of wales has got his begging bowl out on the news. Seems to think that money gained from the tournament by the FAW shoud go into the Welsh Pemier!

Grass roots is important. Take the opportunity.

Beware of the Risen People

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:53 - Jun 27 with 3557 viewsImAlrightJack

I'm going to watch it again!
Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 23:11 - Jun 27 with 3486 viewssherpajacob

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:53 - Jun 27 by ImAlrightJack

I'm going to watch it again!

And again, and again

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 23:13 - Jun 27 with 3468 viewsepaul

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:18 - Jun 27 by skippyjack

I feel sorry for them.. hype, hype, hype.. Then the ultimate fall..

They came into it as an average side.. and they left even worse.

Feel sorry for them, f*ck em!!!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 23:17 - Jun 27 with 3448 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 23:11 - Jun 27 by sherpajacob

And again, and again

Never mid Iceland, a Bejam's XI would have troubled Engleand tonight

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 23:20 - Jun 27 with 3431 viewssomersetsimon

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 22:34 - Jun 27 by ImAlrightJack

HAHAHAHAA!!!!, even sweeter one of our own helped did the job!

You're so ****, f*cking ****, we just don't think you understand!!!.

The only way it could have been sweeter would have been if was Gylfi's shot that trickled through Hart's hands.
Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 23:26 - Jun 27 with 3396 viewssomersetsimon

Steady on boys. This isn't very professional...

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/incredible-scenes-insi

Has anyone managed to stop laughing yet? on 23:26 - Jun 27 with 3396 viewsphact0rri

I'm listening to phone ins now at work and coworkers keep looking at me as I continue breaking off in laughter... and as the quiet IT guy, I think they are wondering what exactly it is I'm doing.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024