Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bielsa Resigns 13:15 - Jul 8 with 4981 viewsmacthejack

After two days work...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36743557

F*cking crackpot, think it was a blessing in disguise that he didn't come to us.
Bielsa Resigns on 13:28 - Jul 8 with 4932 viewsClinton

Perhaps they didn't have a comfy box for him to sit on ?
Flipping lunatic, steer clear.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Bielsa Resigns on 13:49 - Jul 8 with 4864 viewsGroo

Bielsa Resigns on 13:28 - Jul 8 by Clinton

Perhaps they didn't have a comfy box for him to sit on ?
Flipping lunatic, steer clear.

From your comment you obviously know the reason why.

I've taken a job in the past that I knew was a big mistake on the first day, unfortunately I didn't have the money to just walk out, took me 2 months to get another job and be able to resign.

Groo does what Groo does best

Bielsa Resigns on 13:59 - Jul 8 with 4820 viewsacejack3065

If anything, the timing would've definitely been wrong for him to take our job. You don't want to appoint someone as volatile that during a relegation scrap.
Bielsa Resigns on 15:16 - Jul 8 with 4695 viewsClinton

Bielsa Resigns on 13:49 - Jul 8 by Groo

From your comment you obviously know the reason why.

I've taken a job in the past that I knew was a big mistake on the first day, unfortunately I didn't have the money to just walk out, took me 2 months to get another job and be able to resign.

Sorry to hear it.
Bielsa should have known exactly what he was going into.
The rest of us there's always that bit of doubt about what we're going to find when we walk through the door.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Bielsa Resigns on 18:16 - Jul 8 with 4485 viewsJango

Apparently he's been game heavily backed in the last few hours to be next England manager
Bielsa Resigns on 18:50 - Jul 8 with 4424 viewsswanjackal

Seems to be more unstable than Francium. Entertaining to sit back and witness though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Bielsa Resigns on 19:31 - Jul 8 with 4356 viewsmorningstar

Bielsa Resigns on 18:16 - Jul 8 by Jango

Apparently he's been game heavily backed in the last few hours to be next England manager

No he hasn't.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/england/next-permanent-man

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Bielsa Resigns on 19:54 - Jul 8 with 4305 viewsMorganator100

Bielsa Resigns on 18:16 - Jul 8 by Jango

Change England to Argentina and you are close to the mark.
Login to get fewer ads

Bielsa Resigns on 20:21 - Jul 8 with 4245 viewsJango

Bielsa Resigns on 19:31 - Jul 8 by morningstar

No he hasn't.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/england/next-permanent-man

Sorry I didn't check the odds, just went off an article i seen on Facebook saying he'd been backed into 2nd favourite.
Bielsa Resigns on 16:21 - Jul 9 with 3851 viewsGriffting

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3682193/Marcelo-Bielsa-insists

Wouldn't have lasted 2 bloody seconds here.
Bielsa Resigns on 16:42 - Jul 9 with 3812 viewsmonmouth

Bielsa Resigns on 16:21 - Jul 9 by Griffting

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3682193/Marcelo-Bielsa-insists

Wouldn't have lasted 2 bloody seconds here.

Say Hola, Wave Adios...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bielsa Resigns on 17:24 - Jul 9 with 3741 viewsMurph75

Apparently Lazio agreed to sign x amount of players before the 1st day of pre season training as a condition to him taking over as manager.

Lazio failed to do this so he walked out.
Bielsa Resigns on 18:25 - Jul 9 with 3649 viewsItchySphincter

....and to think Oldjack was creaming his soiled under crackers over this lunatic. Thank goodness some people have more sense.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bielsa Resigns on 21:46 - Jul 9 with 3515 viewsTNT

Bielsa Resigns on 17:24 - Jul 9 by Murph75

Apparently Lazio agreed to sign x amount of players before the 1st day of pre season training as a condition to him taking over as manager.

Lazio failed to do this so he walked out.

Memories of Micky Adams.

Maybe we dodged a bullet here.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Bielsa Resigns on 21:48 - Jul 9 with 3508 viewsMurph75

In fairness to him if Lazio had promised him certain things in order for him manage them and then go back on their word I think he's quite entitled to walk away.
Bielsa Resigns on 21:54 - Jul 9 with 3497 viewsTNT

Bielsa Resigns on 21:48 - Jul 9 by Murph75

In fairness to him if Lazio had promised him certain things in order for him manage them and then go back on their word I think he's quite entitled to walk away.

Isn't that what Micky Adams said? Anyone remember back that far?

Bielsa Resigns on 22:24 - Jul 9 with 3468 viewsMurph75

He walked out after money he was promised didn't appear. We were in division 3 at the time and not one of the biggest clubs in Italy.
Bielsa Resigns on 22:47 - Jul 9 with 3432 viewsGriffting

Definitely within your rights to walk away if things don't happen that were promised. Wasn't exactly a good start from the club, with a guy notorious for not taking bullsh*t. How can you even promise to buy a player? What if he simply doesn't want to come? Strange really. Wouldn't be surprised if Huw was given a list of names by him to sign before the end of the January transfer window and that was where the discussion broke down.
Bielsa Resigns on 22:58 - Jul 9 with 3412 viewsTNT

Bielsa Resigns on 22:24 - Jul 9 by Murph75

He walked out after money he was promised didn't appear. We were in division 3 at the time and not one of the biggest clubs in Italy.

That's right, we were in Div Three, not one of the biggest clubs in Italy. Not sure that matters mind.

Bielsa Resigns on 22:59 - Jul 9 with 3401 viewsMurph75

Bielsa Resigns on 22:58 - Jul 9 by TNT

That's right, we were in Div Three, not one of the biggest clubs in Italy. Not sure that matters mind.

It does if you're trying to compare the two.
Bielsa Resigns on 23:03 - Jul 9 with 3384 viewsWarwickHunt

Bielsa Resigns on 22:47 - Jul 9 by Griffting

Definitely within your rights to walk away if things don't happen that were promised. Wasn't exactly a good start from the club, with a guy notorious for not taking bullsh*t. How can you even promise to buy a player? What if he simply doesn't want to come? Strange really. Wouldn't be surprised if Huw was given a list of names by him to sign before the end of the January transfer window and that was where the discussion broke down.

Innit.

He's Marcelo F*cking Bielsa. You know the score when you hire him.

F*ck him about at your peril.
Bielsa Resigns on 23:09 - Jul 9 with 3366 viewsTNT

Bielsa Resigns on 22:59 - Jul 9 by Murph75

It does if you're trying to compare the two.

Whether it's one or t'other, we don't need a manager walking away within days of appointment.

Bielsa Resigns on 00:15 - Jul 10 with 3317 viewsMurph75

Bielsa Resigns on 23:09 - Jul 9 by TNT

Whether it's one or t'other, we don't need a manager walking away within days of appointment.

We haven't.......
Bielsa Resigns on 00:32 - Jul 10 with 3295 viewsTNT

Bielsa Resigns on 00:15 - Jul 10 by Murph75

We haven't.......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024