Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. 16:00 - Jul 11 with 4298 viewsaberhugh

I do hope the silence and lack of action is not similar to the treatment dished out to other US owned clubs in the Premier League. Perhaps they are drawing breath after buying the shares before looking for a return on their investment?
Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:11 - Jul 11 with 3039 viewsOldjack

I heard the other day theses yanks are just the middle men and the whole of the so-called investors have yet to be revealed if they will ever be

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:15 - Jul 11 with 3016 viewsTreforys_Jack

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:11 - Jul 11 by Oldjack

I heard the other day theses yanks are just the middle men and the whole of the so-called investors have yet to be revealed if they will ever be

You heard the other day !!! You got your finger on the pulse aye. It's be e n widely reported for months that they are just a front for 8 - 10 other investors. Who they are is anyone's guess, which is a kind of a worry.
Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:15 - Jul 11 with 3009 viewstomdickharry

Messrs Levein and Kaplan are not yet our owners,see e mail newsletter to Trust members today.
Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:23 - Jul 11 with 2980 viewsmax936

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:15 - Jul 11 by Treforys_Jack

You heard the other day !!! You got your finger on the pulse aye. It's be e n widely reported for months that they are just a front for 8 - 10 other investors. Who they are is anyone's guess, which is a kind of a worry.

Could be a massive worry, but we don't know or likely to know anytime soon by looks of it, it all looks increasingly likely that the former Board members were determined to get out anyway they could after our brush with danger last season, their arses must have been sweating thinking their fortunes were gonna get washed away down the Tawe and out to sea.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:24 - Jul 11 with 2970 viewslonglostjack

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:15 - Jul 11 by tomdickharry

Messrs Levein and Kaplan are not yet our owners,see e mail newsletter to Trust members today.

But Trust in talks with them re. Shareholders Agreement etc., so I presume it's just a matter of time ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:29 - Jul 11 with 2944 viewstomdickharry

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:24 - Jul 11 by longlostjack

But Trust in talks with them re. Shareholders Agreement etc., so I presume it's just a matter of time ?

Expect so,didn't the official site say the end of the month a few weeks ago.
Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:32 - Jul 11 with 2933 viewsjackjackjackjack

After the fall in sterling, the positive for them is it'll cost them less to buy the club, a negative will be that they be getting less out.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 15:59 - Jul 12 with 2493 viewsicecoldjack

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:32 - Jul 11 by jackjackjackjack

After the fall in sterling, the positive for them is it'll cost them less to buy the club, a negative will be that they be getting less out.

Well seems I'm not the only one thinking that brexit has perhaps played a part in the silence. Can't see it making much difference myself , the only thing we can do as fans is suck it up and hope things are moving along behind the scenes .

Everyone knows we need a striker and I don't think the club will let us down either. Fingers crossed they spend on quality !
Login to get fewer ads

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 16:37 - Jul 12 with 2406 viewsjackal

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 15:59 - Jul 12 by icecoldjack

Well seems I'm not the only one thinking that brexit has perhaps played a part in the silence. Can't see it making much difference myself , the only thing we can do as fans is suck it up and hope things are moving along behind the scenes .

Everyone knows we need a striker and I don't think the club will let us down either. Fingers crossed they spend on quality !

Paloschi gone and Gomis probably going. I hope they are not pinning hopes on HR-K.

We have to spend big. I'm not confident.
Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:26 - Jul 12 with 2302 viewsLoyal

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:11 - Jul 11 by Oldjack

Surely not right - the real owners would have to be vetted via the fit and proper test, why would middle men be put forward by real owners. I can't believe that,

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:35 - Jul 12 with 2276 viewsmonmouth

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:26 - Jul 12 by Loyal

Surely not right - the real owners would have to be vetted via the fit and proper test, why would middle men be put forward by real owners. I can't believe that,

The providers of capital don't need vetting though. That is, L&K would 60% own us, but their strings in terms of voting on financial decisions might be pulled by the invisible 'consortium'. It's just a case of where the substance lies, not the form. If our current 'fans' Board really cared they would want to vet the sources of capital. I'm not saying they haven't mind....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:55 - Jul 12 with 2222 viewsLoyal

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:35 - Jul 12 by monmouth

The providers of capital don't need vetting though. That is, L&K would 60% own us, but their strings in terms of voting on financial decisions might be pulled by the invisible 'consortium'. It's just a case of where the substance lies, not the form. If our current 'fans' Board really cared they would want to vet the sources of capital. I'm not saying they haven't mind....

Makes the whole process flawed.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 18:10 - Jul 12 with 2180 viewslonglostjack

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 17:35 - Jul 12 by monmouth

The naive optimist in me is hoping that's the case and they've been found wanting - unlikely though - maybe the sources of capital are having problems accessing their capital. Maybe there is a director or two who insists on the Trust playing a bigger role than the Yanks would like. (Optimism again) Or maybe it's just because it's the fax machine has been playing up.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 18:22 - Jul 12 with 2145 viewsUxbridge

I am.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 19:06 - Jul 12 with 2058 viewsmonmouth

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 18:22 - Jul 12 by Uxbridge

I am.

Oh goody, well thank God we had fans owning us who would never risk the club by selling to undesirables then. I mean, fair play, if they don't know who they are they can't be said to be definitely undesirable. Genius.

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 19:10 - Jul 12 with 2049 viewsmax936

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 18:22 - Jul 12 by Uxbridge

I am.

Now that is worrying Ux, can you say anymore?

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 19:12 - Jul 12 with 2024 viewslondonlisa2001

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 19:10 - Jul 12 by max936

The trust email yesterday clearly said they didn't know the ownership structure.

I assume they don't mean who of the current owners is keeping what as Martin Morgan told everyone in the papers last week. So I read it as they don't know who owns what in the new set up
Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 19:23 - Jul 12 with 2004 viewsmax936

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 19:12 - Jul 12 by londonlisa2001

The trust email yesterday clearly said they didn't know the ownership structure.

I assume they don't mean who of the current owners is keeping what as Martin Morgan told everyone in the papers last week. So I read it as they don't know who owns what in the new set up

Well that's from a major director of a club run by fans for the fans, who have sold out for a fast buck and not a care as to whom they sell it to shocking it really is.

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 10:25 - Jul 13 with 1760 viewsaberhugh

These people coming in could be real game changers. We have had years of being handled by on the whole caring owners. They do not have to take note of the Trust 21 percent means a sideline role, do the math.
Hopefully they see future profit in selling the club and so make staying at the top table a priority.
A word or preferably some action to back this up would be appreciated.
Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 11:07 - Jul 13 with 1723 viewsDafyddHuw

Are we the next Villa?
Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 11:19 - Jul 13 with 1705 viewsaberhugh

Hit the nail on the head. C'mon speak to us. Or in the US style are we just customers and not fans??
Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 14:20 - Jul 13 with 1579 viewsMillie

Statement on 19th, press conference 20th
Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 14:36 - Jul 13 with 1556 viewsUxbridge

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 19:10 - Jul 12 by max936

Not really. Huw Jenkins stated all this months ago at the London forum ... he doesn't have a clue who the people backing this are.

Worth noting they did zero due diligence on the Yanks v1.0 as well.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 14:59 - Jul 13 with 1502 viewstomdickharry

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 14:20 - Jul 13 by Millie

Statement on 19th, press conference 20th

Speculation or is there a link?
Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 15:57 - Jul 13 with 1430 viewsmonmouth

Disturbing sound of silence from US club grabbers. on 14:36 - Jul 13 by Uxbridge

Not really. Huw Jenkins stated all this months ago at the London forum ... he doesn't have a clue who the people backing this are.

Worth noting they did zero due diligence on the Yanks v1.0 as well.

I think everyone must realise by now that the dial has been set to 'me first, f**k the club' for quite a few years now. It makes the continuing PR dribble, the lapdog reporters, and the vanity fantasy film very galling.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024