Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burnley away 14:40 - Jul 19 with 1964 viewsJohnw102

Ticket booked, how many we taking? pubs near ground?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Burnley away on 14:42 - Jul 19 with 1961 viewsJBT95

There's that cricket club by the away end, opens just for away fans as far as I know.
Burnley away on 15:13 - Jul 19 with 1927 viewsPhaedrus

Where the match thread? Oh hang on....

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Burnley away on 15:33 - Jul 19 with 1901 viewsChief

Anyone know when the tickets go up to full price?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Burnley away on 16:10 - Jul 19 with 1849 viewsbathgatejack

Burnley away on 15:33 - Jul 19 by Chief

Anyone know when the tickets go up to full price?

1st aug
Burnley away on 20:43 - Jul 19 with 1729 viewsChief

Burnley away on 16:10 - Jul 19 by bathgatejack

1st aug

Nice 1

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Burnley away on 21:59 - Jul 19 with 1645 viewsFieryJack

There are a few pubs on the main road outside the ground, but these are rough, home-fans-only boozers, staffed by bouncers.

As someone above said, the cricket ground is the nearest best option. Last time I went in there the home and away fans mixed together amicably enough.

There are some nice pubs in the town centre, less than 10 minutes away, but these can get very crowded, and I'd hesitate to wear any colours in there.
Burnley away on 22:04 - Jul 19 with 1634 viewsWxmJax

As said already, the cricket club.

Then on to Blackpool or Manchester for the night after the game.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Burnley away on 22:17 - Jul 19 with 1605 viewsbuilthjack

A load of us stayed at the holiday inn express 2 seasons ago, about a mile from the ground. taxi in was £3. cheap place to stay with free parking.
For you older ones, Hebdon Bridge is a nice day out next day.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Burnley away on 23:18 - Jul 19 with 1557 viewsPrivate_Partz

Burnley away on 22:04 - Jul 19 by WxmJax

As said already, the cricket club.

Then on to Blackpool or Manchester for the night after the game.

I am going on a Billy No Mates trip to Blackpool on the Choo Choo. Fri to Mon in BP is only 75 Quid both ways which is amazingly cheap for train travel. Albeit it will take 6 hrs via Manchester Piccadilly. I think BP to Burnley Manchster Road is about 16 smackers return. Not bad ;-). Never been there before so it is the Cricket Club for me. Say hello if you see a stunningly handsome 60 something with a goatee getting pished by the bar Lol.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Burnley away on 21:53 - Jul 21 with 1380 viewsFieryJack

Burnley away on 23:18 - Jul 19 by Private_Partz

I am going on a Billy No Mates trip to Blackpool on the Choo Choo. Fri to Mon in BP is only 75 Quid both ways which is amazingly cheap for train travel. Albeit it will take 6 hrs via Manchester Piccadilly. I think BP to Burnley Manchster Road is about 16 smackers return. Not bad ;-). Never been there before so it is the Cricket Club for me. Say hello if you see a stunningly handsome 60 something with a goatee getting pished by the bar Lol.

Don't get too drunk - last time I went to Burnley I was walking up to the turnstiles to go in and the police were half dragging a completely legless Swans fan away and into the back of a van. He was in his 60s too. Bit embarrassing, I have to say.
Burnley away on 22:11 - Jul 21 with 1354 viewsItchySphincter

Freezing up there, don't wear shorts.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Burnley away on 10:04 - Jul 22 with 1233 viewsbuilthjack

The town centre is about a 5 minute walk from the ground

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Burnley away on 18:27 - Jul 22 with 1177 viewsPrivate_Partz

Burnley away on 21:53 - Jul 21 by FieryJack

Don't get too drunk - last time I went to Burnley I was walking up to the turnstiles to go in and the police were half dragging a completely legless Swans fan away and into the back of a van. He was in his 60s too. Bit embarrassing, I have to say.

Thanks for the advice but I am a very well behaved drunk ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Burnley away on 20:09 - Jul 23 with 1074 viewsWxmJax

Have a look at this as well.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/premier-league/turf-moor-burn

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Burnley away on 10:54 - Jul 24 with 908 viewsLoyal

They used to have some lads called the suicide squad - but apparently they are all dead now 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024