Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Series on BBC Wales - City Road 00:08 - Jul 20 with 1890 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well I coudn't wait for this and it duly delivered. Tattoo parlours, indian restaurants, hell it had everything. That show's budget must run into the thousands .................................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

New Series on BBC Wales - City Road on 19:31 - Jul 21 with 1702 viewsPrivate_Partz

Yeh. I saw the trailer for that. What a waste of time. We will have Huw Puw doing Fishguard High Street next.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

New Series on BBC Wales - City Road on 11:07 - Jul 22 with 1554 viewsBrynmill_Jack

New Series on BBC Wales - City Road on 19:31 - Jul 21 by Private_Partz

Yeh. I saw the trailer for that. What a waste of time. We will have Huw Puw doing Fishguard High Street next.

Now that WOULD be worth watching lol ! I wish Sparked would bring back Barry Welsh

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

New Series on BBC Wales - City Road on 13:31 - Jul 22 with 1506 viewsdickythorpe

He's brought Siadwel back on Radio Wales so maybe Barry Welsh is due a comeback.
New Series on BBC Wales - City Road on 18:25 - Jul 22 with 1451 viewsPrivate_Partz

New Series on BBC Wales - City Road on 13:31 - Jul 22 by dickythorpe

He's brought Siadwel back on Radio Wales so maybe Barry Welsh is due a comeback.

John Sparks is a comedy genius in my book. I am sure the Huw Puw / Fishguard sketches were a p!ss take of the centric Welsh / Cardiff media. Love to see him back on the box. I wonder how old Mr Ff is now ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

New Series on BBC Wales - City Road on 18:30 - Jul 22 with 1445 viewsdickythorpe

New Series on BBC Wales - City Road on 18:25 - Jul 22 by Private_Partz

John Sparks is a comedy genius in my book. I am sure the Huw Puw / Fishguard sketches were a p!ss take of the centric Welsh / Cardiff media. Love to see him back on the box. I wonder how old Mr Ff is now ;-)

Old Mr Ffff is still on holiday, on his landing!!!! Lol!!

This is my favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024