Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official statement from the americans 20:48 - Jul 21 with 12759 viewsDDCH

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swansea-city-statement-stephen-k

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Official statement from the americans on 20:54 - Jul 21 with 7840 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Confusion Reigns.
Official statement from the americans on 20:58 - Jul 21 with 7740 viewsSwansea93

Nothing really confirming investment into transfers.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Official statement from the americans on 20:59 - Jul 21 with 7722 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

well written.

lets hope its sincere

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Official statement from the americans on 21:03 - Jul 21 with 7624 viewsWatchman

well done Gareth for writing nothing but nothing

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Official statement from the americans on 21:07 - Jul 21 with 7541 viewsmonmouth

Official statement from the americans on 20:59 - Jul 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

well written.

lets hope its sincere

Well it starts them off with a lie, sorry CaliPomPom, but it does.

"We have reached out to the Supporters’ Trust and met with them on many occasions"

Unless the Trust is lying of course.

As to the rest, words are cheap, heard it all before. Ticket prices the same for 'foreseeable future'...oh aye, what's that then? The end of this season? Next?

Anyway it's done now. Let's see and hope they are sincere.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Official statement from the americans on 21:09 - Jul 21 with 7502 viewsJango

We were never gonna see large sums of money spent while this was dragging on. Let's just hope they push on with our business at a fast pace now.
Official statement from the americans on 21:10 - Jul 21 with 7484 viewsClinton

The one saving grace is that it seems to be done and dusted. I would have hated it to drag on any longer.
I hope someone has the good manners to publish the new ownership structure to those of us who support the club.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2016 21:12]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Official statement from the americans on 21:12 - Jul 21 with 7440 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Official statement from the americans on 21:07 - Jul 21 by monmouth

"We have reached out to the Supporters’ Trust and met with them on many occasions"

As to the rest, words are cheap, heard it all before. Ticket prices the same for 'foreseeable future'...oh aye, what's that then? The end of this season? Next?

So then

A starter for 10

Have they met the trust on many occasions

Who's telling Porkies then ?

Login to get fewer ads

Official statement from the americans on 21:16 - Jul 21 with 7364 viewslonglostjack

Let's see if they can walk the walk. Put me down as dubious.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Official statement from the americans on 21:21 - Jul 21 with 7294 viewsHighjack

Like Theresa Mays speech on downing st. It all sounds lovely and gives you a warm fuzzy feeling but until they actually act on it and make it happen it means the square root of f uck all.

The most important line in that article for me is the acknowledgement that they need to earn our trust. I hope they can.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Official statement from the americans on 21:21 - Jul 21 with 7295 viewsPozuelosSideys

Proof is in the pudding chaps. Nobody cares about corporate statements.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Official statement from the americans on 21:22 - Jul 21 with 7259 viewsItchySphincter

Official statement from the americans on 20:59 - Jul 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

well written.

lets hope its sincere

Lip service.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Official statement from the americans on 21:25 - Jul 21 with 7213 viewspencoedjack

Official statement from the americans on 21:21 - Jul 21 by Highjack

Like Theresa Mays speech on downing st. It all sounds lovely and gives you a warm fuzzy feeling but until they actually act on it and make it happen it means the square root of f uck all.

The most important line in that article for me is the acknowledgement that they need to earn our trust. I hope they can.

They are a bit damned if they do damned if they don't.

Everyone wanted a statement when they get it everyone is dubious of what they say

Football fans we"re a cynical lot.
Official statement from the americans on 21:27 - Jul 21 with 7188 viewsnyc_swans

Talk is cheap and nobody should be swayed in any way by that little piece of PR. But now it seems to be done.

The next week or 2 should be quite revealing.
Official statement from the americans on 21:27 - Jul 21 with 7177 viewsItchySphincter

Official statement from the americans on 21:25 - Jul 21 by pencoedjack

Everyone wanted a statement when they get it everyone is dubious of what they say

True, but with good cause.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Official statement from the americans on 21:28 - Jul 21 with 7168 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

As Monmouth has said ,its done now.

Let's be honest about it there'd still be absolute doubt and total negativity about this if they gave us $200 million to spend .

They are the bad guys

Official statement from the americans on 21:31 - Jul 21 with 7131 viewsbonymine

Official statement from the americans on 21:25 - Jul 21 by pencoedjack

It's just like anything we love, a new baby for instance .. .. We strive to protect it from any outside threat or we need to understand the nature of any outsider's approach before we have the confidence to release the baby to the newcomers ......

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Official statement from the americans on 21:32 - Jul 21 with 7111 viewsDr_Winston

Official statement from the americans on 21:07 - Jul 21 by monmouth

Think the Trust have met them (or Levein at least) a couple of times, but many is stretching it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Official statement from the americans on 21:39 - Jul 21 with 7014 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The "warm and friendly welcome" part certainly sounds like a bald faced lie, unless Swans supporters are a lot different in person than they've been on social media.

Other than that, I'm not real sure what the problem is.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2016 21:39]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Official statement from the americans on 21:41 - Jul 21 with 6976 viewsGeoffThom

Well just like brexit it's done now so let's all stop moaning and get on with it and hope that the future bodes well, this club will survive no matter what
Official statement from the americans on 21:46 - Jul 21 with 6914 viewsNookiejack

I thought the club (excluding the Trust) produced a marketing brochure that was presumably sent around the world to potential investors - as opposed to these Americans identifying Swansea as a club to invest in and being 'hooked' on our club and liking our playing style. What tosh.
Official statement from the americans on 21:47 - Jul 21 with 6897 viewsDr_Winston

Official statement from the americans on 21:46 - Jul 21 by Nookiejack

I thought the club (excluding the Trust) produced a marketing brochure that was presumably sent around the world to potential investors - as opposed to these Americans identifying Swansea as a club to invest in and being 'hooked' on our club and liking our playing style. What tosh.

Don't forget JTAK.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Official statement from the americans on 21:49 - Jul 21 with 6871 viewsmorningstar

Official statement from the americans on 21:39 - Jul 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

The "warm and friendly welcome" part certainly sounds like a bald faced lie, unless Swans supporters are a lot different in person than they've been on social media.

Problem for me at this moment in time, is that there is this statement instead of a scheduled press conference where questions would have been asked.

Said press conference didn't take place because of legal issues with New York-based Brian Katzen and business partner Jeffrey Crevoiserat? We can all think what we want. But my gut feeling is that this is all bad. What's your gut feeling?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Official statement from the americans on 21:52 - Jul 21 with 6825 viewsCaliforniaJack

The section of the statement where they mention meeting the trust is not a lie. The new shareholders have met with certain members of the trust. How many times I am unable to say.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2016 21:58]
Official statement from the americans on 21:53 - Jul 21 with 6808 viewsfbreath

Official statement from the americans on 21:39 - Jul 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

They've met loads of Swansea people they even been to Swansea market to buy cockles and lava bread. They get it

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024