Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations to Huw 17:29 - Jul 22 with 9005 viewsswan_si

I would like to say a big thank you to the previous share holders, but especially Huw, for the effort and hard work they have put into running our club, and congratulations on your new found wealth, hopefully it will set you and your families up for life, I just watched Huw being interviewed in the Liberty, and couldn't help but notice the way he kept looking around the place, the expression on his face was not that of a man who had just picked up a fortune, but that of a man who realised that there was nothing more that he or his fellow share holders could do to carry on running Swansea City FC without risking our premier league status, whether they have sold to the right people only time will tell, so once again I would like to say thank you Huw, and welcome ( please don't feck it up) to our American cousins.

Congratulations to Huw on 17:35 - Jul 22 with 4880 viewsnantywatcher

Well done swan_si
Really good to read a positive posting. Onward and upward!
Congratulations to Huw on 17:40 - Jul 22 with 4854 viewsWarwickHunt

" I just watched Huw being interviewed in the Liberty, and couldn't help but notice the way he kept looking around the place, the expression on his face was not that of a man who had just picked up a fortune, but that of a man who realised that there was nothing more that he or his fellow share holders could do to carry on running Swansea City FC without risking our premier league status, whether they have sold to the right people only time will tell, so once again I would like to say thank you Huw, and welcome ( please don't feck it up) to our American cousins. "

My heart bleeds.

F*ck off and take that useless c*nt Dineen with you. And his f*cking laundry. And Marvin F*cking Emnes.
Congratulations to Huw on 17:40 - Jul 22 with 4851 viewsLoyal

It is always and forever Forza Swansea.

But don't forget the real,people who saved the club ....
You know - the ones not in the film.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Congratulations to Huw on 17:47 - Jul 22 with 4813 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bit early for congratulations. They may be due at the end of this forthcoming season but there again they may not.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Congratulations to Huw on 17:55 - Jul 22 with 4770 viewsOldjack

selling up to some dodgy Yanks or should i say the first buyers and possibly the only ones they could find smells of desperation of losing millions for them.

Don;t get me wrong ,they've done a fantastic job and i don't begrudge them cashing in ,but just not to theses guys ,no sign of investment ,,worked behind the Trust's back ,and who actual are the investors ? i know of one and that's it ,Theses so called investors are here to make loads of money off our backs ,end of ,Until i see hard extra cash being pumped into the club especially on strengthening the team

I'm not a happy fan

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Congratulations to Huw on 17:58 - Jul 22 with 4736 viewsDr_Winston

Thanks to Huw, for being in negotiations to sell the club for a year and not bothering to inform the single largest shareholder for all bar a couple of months of it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Congratulations to Huw on 18:11 - Jul 22 with 4688 viewsmonmouth

Yep thanks for ensuring that you knew you were selling to only ultra reliable parties that wouldn't put the club at risk, and insisting on protections that ensure we could never be sold on and go the way of Portsmouth or Leeds.

Thanks...thanks for taking millions of supra normal returns.....thanks for pretending it was all down to the board (that have now taken all the dosh) and not based on everybody's input and a collective community effort in your vanity film....thanks for stitching up the supporters trust and your mate.........thanks for doing your job exceptionally well that you were paid very well for despite implying that you did it for love .......thanks......

Sorry if that offends, but it's how I feel about the way this man has behaved. Hopefully the Americans will turn out to be more trustworthy.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2016 18:12]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Congratulations to Huw on 18:15 - Jul 22 with 4662 viewsDarran

Whatever happens in the future I'll always be disappointed that the Trust hasn't been secured forever by MM,LD,HJ,JVZ.

Though saying that they still could.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations to Huw on 18:16 - Jul 22 with 4652 viewsDr_Winston

Congratulations to Huw on 18:15 - Jul 22 by Darran

Whatever happens in the future I'll always be disappointed that the Trust hasn't been secured forever by MM,LD,HJ,JVZ.

The actions of those who have kept a small percentage will tell in the future. There's enough if they club together with the Trust to block a lot from happening.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Congratulations to Huw on 18:18 - Jul 22 with 4630 viewssomersetsimon

Congratulations to Huw on 17:40 - Jul 22 by WarwickHunt

" I just watched Huw being interviewed in the Liberty, and couldn't help but notice the way he kept looking around the place, the expression on his face was not that of a man who had just picked up a fortune, but that of a man who realised that there was nothing more that he or his fellow share holders could do to carry on running Swansea City FC without risking our premier league status, whether they have sold to the right people only time will tell, so once again I would like to say thank you Huw, and welcome ( please don't feck it up) to our American cousins. "

My heart bleeds.

F*ck off and take that useless c*nt Dineen with you. And his f*cking laundry. And Marvin F*cking Emnes.

So, who would be acceptable to sell to?

I can't see who these mythical super investors might be who would put up £30M - £50M of addtional money to buy new players in addition to buying out the existing shares. Even if we won the Premier League and got into the Champions League, they wouldn't ever get a return on that 'investment'.
Congratulations to Huw on 18:21 - Jul 22 with 4611 viewsmonmouth

Congratulations to Huw on 18:16 - Jul 22 by Dr_Winston

The actions of those who have kept a small percentage will tell in the future. There's enough if they club together with the Trust to block a lot from happening.

The big risk is dilution and, as I understand it, 25% doesn't protect you, it just means you have to offer pre-emption, which wouldn't give the trust any protection if the cost was beyond them.

Te minorities can stop any change in the Articles though which at least stops us becoming The Swansea Raiders or some such american shit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Congratulations to Huw on 18:22 - Jul 22 with 4609 viewsDarran

Congratulations to Huw on 18:16 - Jul 22 by Dr_Winston

Absolutely.

Congratulations to Huw on 18:23 - Jul 22 with 4606 viewslondonlisa2001

Congratulations to Huw on 18:15 - Jul 22 by Darran

How could they Darran?

I mean, how do you know that there is no agreement about assignment of voting rights? Or future sale of remaining shares. Both of those things were features of the original deal with these guys and/ or the deal in place with the last lot.
Congratulations to Huw on 18:25 - Jul 22 with 4586 viewsDarran

Congratulations to Huw on 18:23 - Jul 22 by londonlisa2001

How could they Darran?

I mean, how do you know that there is no agreement about assignment of voting rights? Or future sale of remaining shares. Both of those things were features of the original deal with these guys and/ or the deal in place with the last lot.

Well I don't.

Congratulations to Huw on 18:31 - Jul 22 with 4553 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Good luck to our new board members .

Take us to the next step , I'm hearing good things about them.

You'd swear we'd gone into administration

We are in the big league now , Sir Huw and the gang have taken us as far as they can .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Congratulations to Huw on 18:32 - Jul 22 with 4549 viewslondonlisa2001

Congratulations to Huw on 18:25 - Jul 22 by Darran

Well I don't.

That's my worry to be honest (not you I mean, them having secured that).

I don't know, obviously, but if I had to bet, I think they probably have 75% of the voting rights in place. The reason I say that, is that it would be bad business for them to fork out £70m ish and run the risk of not getting their own way. It's interesting that they have used the term 'existing shareholders have chosen to reinvest' rather than 'have chosen to retain some shares'.

But we'll have to wait and see.
Congratulations to Huw on 18:33 - Jul 22 with 4537 viewsDarran

Congratulations to Huw on 18:32 - Jul 22 by londonlisa2001

I don't know, obviously, but if I had to bet, I think they probably have 75% of the voting rights in place. The reason I say that, is that it would be bad business for them to fork out £70m ish and run the risk of not getting their own way. It's interesting that they have used the term 'existing shareholders have chosen to reinvest' rather than 'have chosen to retain some shares'.

Yes let's wait and see.

Congratulations to Huw on 18:35 - Jul 22 with 4518 viewslondonlisa2001

Congratulations to Huw on 18:31 - Jul 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

We are in the big league now , Sir Huw and the gang have taken us as far as they can .

Do you want to borrow my pom-poms Tommy?

Just a quick point - of course they can't take us to any 'next step' without putting some bloody money into the club and no one has suggested they are going to. If they don't, then we have EXACTLY the same financial wherewithal as we had last week, albeit we have someone selling scarves outside the Liberty on a match day.
Congratulations to Huw on 18:48 - Jul 22 with 4474 viewsOldjack

Congratulations to Huw on 18:31 - Jul 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

Quote I'm hearing good things about them. do tell please ,all i've heard is not good

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Congratulations to Huw on 18:50 - Jul 22 with 4464 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Congratulations to Huw on 18:35 - Jul 22 by londonlisa2001

Do you want to borrow my pom-poms Tommy?

Just a quick point - of course they can't take us to any 'next step' without putting some bloody money into the club and no one has suggested they are going to. If they don't, then we have EXACTLY the same financial wherewithal as we had last week, albeit we have someone selling scarves outside the Liberty on a match day.

Do you have Pom Poms Lisa ?

Congratulations to Huw on 18:54 - Jul 22 with 4437 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Congratulations to Huw on 18:48 - Jul 22 by Oldjack

Quote I'm hearing good things about them. do tell please ,all i've heard is not good

What have you heard that's not good

Congratulations to Huw on 18:58 - Jul 22 with 4419 viewslondonlisa2001

Congratulations to Huw on 18:50 - Jul 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

Do you have Pom Poms Lisa ?

Well I didn't Tommy, but I made some from a couple of old mop heads I had lying around and a bit of old tat from my box of Christmas tree tinsel.

Not perfect but they'll do. Unfortunately I've discovered that I can no longer do my full cheerleader routine as I can't get back up after doing the splits...

Congratulations to Huw on 19:35 - Jul 22 with 4293 viewsMattG

Congratulations to Huw on 18:32 - Jul 22 by londonlisa2001

I immediately assumed they had secured voting rights when I saw the BBC mention a "controlling 68% stake".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36864075
Congratulations to Huw on 23:36 - Jul 22 with 4032 viewsDJack

Congratulations to Huw on 18:58 - Jul 22 by londonlisa2001

Well I didn't Tommy, but I made some from a couple of old mop heads I had lying around and a bit of old tat from my box of Christmas tree tinsel.

Not perfect but they'll do. Unfortunately I've discovered that I can no longer do my full cheerleader routine as I can't get back up after doing the splits...

Oh bollix. I thought pom-poms was a euphemism...*sighs*

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Congratulations to Huw on 23:51 - Jul 22 with 4014 viewsmorningstar

Congratulations to Huw on 18:22 - Jul 22 by Darran

Absolutely.

Absolutely NOT!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024