Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one 11:35 - Jul 24 with 3358 viewsAndyNak

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 11:46 - Jul 24 with 2464 viewsJock_The_Jack

This is a no brainer, goals win games, Bony scores goals, simples.
Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 11:48 - Jul 24 with 2454 viewsAndyNak

Just some considerations to add...

- Joe may likely stay with us for a good while if he came back, Wilf? Who knows
- both seem to be around the same valuation (though whatever City still owe us may sway things)
- we desperately need a striker
- Joe going to Stoke may strengthen one of our rivals, Wilf is looking most likely to go overseas at the moment

Probably loads more I haven't thought of

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 11:49 - Jul 24 with 2449 viewsAndyNak

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 11:46 - Jul 24 by Jock_The_Jack

I agree - wonder if this is the dilemma the board are currently pondering?

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 11:55 - Jul 24 with 2408 viewsStarsky

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 11:48 - Jul 24 by AndyNak

Just some considerations to add...

- Joe may likely stay with us for a good while if he came back, Wilf? Who knows
- both seem to be around the same valuation (though whatever City still owe us may sway things)
- we desperately need a striker
- Joe going to Stoke may strengthen one of our rivals, Wilf is looking most likely to go overseas at the moment

Probably loads more I haven't thought of

"One of our rivals"
I don't pay much attention to that aspect to be honest.

It's just the internet, init.

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:02 - Jul 24 with 2389 viewswhiterock

Citeh owe us nowt
Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:06 - Jul 24 with 2363 viewsplasjack

Used too think never go back, but in bony i will change my mind.
Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:07 - Jul 24 with 2361 viewsDDCH

That is like chips or tits, if I had to choose only one I don't think I could

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:09 - Jul 24 with 2357 viewsplasjack

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:07 - Jul 24 by DDCH

That is like chips or tits, if I had to choose only one I don't think I could

The latter for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:25 - Jul 24 with 2289 viewsPhaedrus

Not even a hard choice. We need goals.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:28 - Jul 24 with 2276 viewsmonmouth

Sacrilege I know, but if we're spending the money that they would probably cost, I'd like better (and faster) in both positions. Of the two though, Bony.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:31 - Jul 24 with 2266 viewslondonlisa2001

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:28 - Jul 24 by monmouth

Sacrilege I know, but if we're spending the money that they would probably cost, I'd like better (and faster) in both positions. Of the two though, Bony.

I'd bring in Allen but it's beyond me why so many want Bony.

He's not the same player as he was when with us. Time moves on and the wages he'd want could be far better spent elsewhere. We'd also get no sell on for him again as he wont go to another big club and also he's getting on a bit.

What's happened to the speculations about Baston or whatever his name was and Haller?
Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:38 - Jul 24 with 2241 viewsmorningstar

Allen, but only for around the £8m we originally offered, so ain't gonna happen. Bony would be a disaster for him and us.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:39 - Jul 24 with 2233 viewsdailew

Has to be Bony. We're desperarte for a top class striker and our midfield looks OK as things stand.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:40 - Jul 24 with 2226 viewsDr_Winston

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:31 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

I'd bring in Allen but it's beyond me why so many want Bony.

He's not the same player as he was when with us. Time moves on and the wages he'd want could be far better spent elsewhere. We'd also get no sell on for him again as he wont go to another big club and also he's getting on a bit.

What's happened to the speculations about Baston or whatever his name was and Haller?

You talk as if he's the wrong side of 30. He's still only (officially) 27. And it's not as if he's been overworked recently.

Given some of the prices being batted about for some forwards then if there is any truth to the belief that he's available for £15m then we'd be foolish to not consider making a move.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:42 - Jul 24 with 2203 viewslondonlisa2001

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:40 - Jul 24 by Dr_Winston

You talk as if he's the wrong side of 30. He's still only (officially) 27. And it's not as if he's been overworked recently.

Given some of the prices being batted about for some forwards then if there is any truth to the belief that he's available for £15m then we'd be foolish to not consider making a move.

It's the £100k plus per week that I'm talking about not the £15m.

And 27, don't make me laugh - he's got a teenage kid by all accounts.
Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:47 - Jul 24 with 2191 viewshobo

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:42 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

It's the £100k plus per week that I'm talking about not the £15m.

And 27, don't make me laugh - he's got a teenage kid by all accounts.

You'd better re-check your 'accounts' then - he has no teenage children
Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:51 - Jul 24 with 2166 viewsLoyal

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 11:46 - Jul 24 by Jock_The_Jack

Did he score winning goals ?
Problem with Wilf is he didnt score that many goals that won football matches.
In fact, very few.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:53 - Jul 24 with 2158 viewsDr_Winston

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:51 - Jul 24 by Loyal

In fact, very few.

And that's Wilf's fault because?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:54 - Jul 24 with 2152 viewslondonlisa2001

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:47 - Jul 24 by hobo

You'd better re-check your 'accounts' then - he has no teenage children

Really?

Well a lot of people seem to think he does.

I've no knowledge one way or another, although there is no way he's only 27!

Irrespective of that I think we can do better for £100k per week. And by that I mean better for us.
Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:55 - Jul 24 with 2144 viewsmorningstar

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:51 - Jul 24 by Loyal

In fact, very few.

Indeed. Most we're consolation goals or in games which we won by more than one goal.

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:57 - Jul 24 with 2120 viewsmorningstar

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:53 - Jul 24 by Dr_Winston

And that's Wilf's fault because?

Not his fault that he's not a match winner i agree.

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:59 - Jul 24 with 2106 viewshobo

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:54 - Jul 24 by londonlisa2001

Really?

Well a lot of people seem to think he does.

I've no knowledge one way or another, although there is no way he's only 27!

Irrespective of that I think we can do better for £100k per week. And by that I mean better for us.

Yes, really

£100K is what Man City are paying him, and he'd obviously be taking a pay cut to join us, or we'd have Man City subsidising his wages
Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 13:04 - Jul 24 with 2080 viewslondonlisa2001

Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 12:59 - Jul 24 by hobo

Yes, really

£100K is what Man City are paying him, and he'd obviously be taking a pay cut to join us, or we'd have Man City subsidising his wages

Why would he 'obviously take a pay cut to join us'?

I assume that he has other options that would match his pay so why would he do that?
Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 13:05 - Jul 24 with 2073 viewsveng9

Bony scored several goals that were the first in a game. It's not really his fault then that we couldn't hold onto the lead.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2016 13:06]
Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one on 13:08 - Jul 24 with 2062 viewsDaggyjack

Joe to Stoke, Will to Everton, we will get neither....which is fine by me in we have quality transfers already lined up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024