Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Desperate Board and even more desperate fans 15:49 - Jul 28 with 1597 viewsawayjack

I'm honestly struggling to figure out if many fans on here are just on a wind up justifying signing players like Crouch as some positive evolution of the club. Our 'Swansea Way' of football is long dead but many seem to support our shift to hoof ball. It obvious our planning, recruitment and general club management has gone the way of many when the directors cash out. Fair enough but those supporting and justifying our slide are either on a wind up or blind faith of the stupid kind.
Desperate Board and even more desperate fans on 15:51 - Jul 28 with 1570 viewsTom1912

On the other hand, if we sign one very good striker we're in good shape.

It's hardly like we have a bad squad. Players like Williams, Fabianski, Sigurdsson, Ayew are top PL players.
Desperate Board and even more desperate fans on 16:13 - Jul 28 with 1447 viewsmonmouth

I'll believe we're signing Crouch when we sign Crouch. Until then it's just press bullshit. Weren't we signing him and that other load of unmitigated crap Walters in January according to some red top? Did it happen?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Desperate Board and even more desperate fans on 16:43 - Jul 28 with 1306 viewsLoyal

Desperate Board and even more desperate fans on 16:13 - Jul 28 by monmouth

I'll believe we're signing Crouch when we sign Crouch. Until then it's just press bullshit. Weren't we signing him and that other load of unmitigated crap Walters in January according to some red top? Did it happen?

And that lunatic from Sunderland Steve Fletcher.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Desperate Board and even more desperate fans on 16:56 - Jul 28 with 1233 viewsicecoldjack

Desperate Board and even more desperate fans on 16:13 - Jul 28 by monmouth

Is about right .

If we sign him it will be as a back up and nothing else.
Let's consider some of the back up strikers we've had.

Vasquez
Schector
Eder
Lita

I'd say even at a high age crouch knocks spots of all those. The guy is not a bad footballer at all, doesn't get enough credit for his football because of his height.

Decent back up...If it happened.
Desperate Board and even more desperate fans on 17:53 - Jul 28 with 1010 viewstomdickharry

Desperate Board and even more desperate fans on 16:56 - Jul 28 by icecoldjack

Is about right .

If we sign him it will be as a back up and nothing else.
Let's consider some of the back up strikers we've had.

Vasquez
Schector
Eder
Lita

I'd say even at a high age crouch knocks spots of all those. The guy is not a bad footballer at all, doesn't get enough credit for his football because of his height.

Decent back up...If it happened.

And therein lies the problem Mr Crouch doesn't want to be a back up,don't want him anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024