Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tin Lizzy 15:45 - Jul 30 with 977 viewsdailew

Always been a bit of a fan but only the singles (not much of an album person). Watching a docu on them I checked out some album tracks. Think I'll check out some more.

[Post edited 30 Jul 2016 16:53]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Tin Lizzy on 15:52 - Jul 30 with 964 viewsClinton

Vagabonds of The Western World ..my second ever vinyl purchase if memory serves. I saw Lizzy a number of times, but unfortunately never with Eric Bell on guitar.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Tin Lizzy on 15:56 - Jul 30 with 963 viewsdailew

Tin Lizzy on 15:52 - Jul 30 by Clinton

Vagabonds of The Western World ..my second ever vinyl purchase if memory serves. I saw Lizzy a number of times, but unfortunately never with Eric Bell on guitar.

Lucky you. Wish I'd seen them.

Here's the docu I've been watching.
They don't rate Eric Bell too highly, and think he held them back. Then again they're only critics.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Tin Lizzy on 15:57 - Jul 30 with 956 viewslondonlisa2001

That'd be a great name for a tribute band to be fair!
Tin Lizzy on 16:05 - Jul 30 with 947 viewsClinton

Mr Bell sufferered from "excesses of the rock star lifestyle" to quote wikipedia . He was due to play the Garage a few years ago but had to pull out on health grounds.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Tin Lizzy on 16:08 - Jul 30 with 940 viewsDarran

Tin Lizzy on 15:57 - Jul 30 by londonlisa2001

That'd be a great name for a tribute band to be fair!

The female one is good Thin Lezzy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tin Lizzy on 20:15 - Jul 30 with 850 viewsyescomeon

Jailbreak one of the best albums of all time. Musicianship on that record is top draw. Class band.

Upthecity!

Tin Lizzy on 20:21 - Jul 30 with 842 viewsDarran

Let's be honest here Thin Lizzy are one of the greatest rock bands of all time but the fact Thin Lizzy are still playing these days is a f*cking disgrace they should change their name to Triggers Broom.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024