Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chadli 15:34 - Aug 4 with 15155 viewssomersetsimon

Not travelled with Spurs for their overseas friendly...
Chadli on 15:35 - Aug 4 with 7674 viewsSwansea93

Interesting I'd be happy if he came.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Chadli on 15:54 - Aug 4 with 7526 viewslondonlisa2001

Chadli on 15:35 - Aug 4 by Swansea93

Interesting I'd be happy if he came.

Can't work out in my mind whether it's Llorente and Chadli coming and keep Ayew (as a forward) or whether it's Llorente and Baston and Chadli is in case of Ayew leaving?

Maybe it's all 3 and Ayew is definitely going.

On an unrelated matter, Ki looks like he's bulked up a lot in that picture the official site have just tweeted.
Chadli on 16:05 - Aug 4 with 7417 viewsSwansea93

I think Ayew will be going and we'll sign Llorente, Chadli and Oliviera/Baston judging on the rumours of course.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Chadli on 16:16 - Aug 4 with 7298 viewsCooperman

Chadli on 15:54 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

Can't work out in my mind whether it's Llorente and Chadli coming and keep Ayew (as a forward) or whether it's Llorente and Baston and Chadli is in case of Ayew leaving?

Maybe it's all 3 and Ayew is definitely going.

On an unrelated matter, Ki looks like he's bulked up a lot in that picture the official site have just tweeted.

I've got a feeling that it's Llorente and Oliveira coming in and Ayew out, and that will be that.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Chadli on 16:17 - Aug 4 with 7267 viewslondonlisa2001

Chadli on 16:05 - Aug 4 by Swansea93

I think Ayew will be going and we'll sign Llorente, Chadli and Oliviera/Baston judging on the rumours of course.

If we have gone from Ayew, Gomis, Paloschi to Llorente, Baston, Chadli I think that's a significant upgrade.

Also if we've gone from Ayew, Gomis, Paloschi to Ayew, Llorente, Chadli.

Maybe we are only now seeing Ayew as a CF and therefore it's Baston if Ayew goes. There is a lot of talk that the other two are done. Who knows.
Chadli on 16:19 - Aug 4 with 7247 viewslondonlisa2001

Chadli on 16:16 - Aug 4 by Cooperman

I've got a feeling that it's Llorente and Oliveira coming in and Ayew out, and that will be that.

Don't think so. Certainly hope not!
Chadli on 16:21 - Aug 4 with 7197 viewsKGriz16

i can't see where Ayew fits in next season. but, i do hope he stays - he definitely gives us something extra.
Chadli on 16:23 - Aug 4 with 7160 viewsTom1912

Chadli on 16:17 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

If we have gone from Ayew, Gomis, Paloschi to Llorente, Baston, Chadli I think that's a significant upgrade.

Also if we've gone from Ayew, Gomis, Paloschi to Ayew, Llorente, Chadli.

Maybe we are only now seeing Ayew as a CF and therefore it's Baston if Ayew goes. There is a lot of talk that the other two are done. Who knows.

I think we're going Ayew, Gomis, Paloschi to Llorente, Chadli, Oliveria....
Login to get fewer ads

Chadli on 16:34 - Aug 4 with 7028 viewslondonlisa2001

Chadli on 16:23 - Aug 4 by Tom1912

I think we're going Ayew, Gomis, Paloschi to Llorente, Chadli, Oliveria....

The difficulty for me is that there are hardly any names you could put in with Llorente, Chadli who wouldn't be better than Gomis as the third name.

I think Oliveira is simply a back up option, but I'd rather him be brought on in a game than Gomis.

Those games at the end of last season where he came off the bench (notable exception of West Ham) were just shocking. Which game was it he came on and was offside 3 times in 5 minutes? The crowd were booing.
Chadli on 17:02 - Aug 4 with 6804 viewsSwaneeRiver

Chadli on 16:34 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

The difficulty for me is that there are hardly any names you could put in with Llorente, Chadli who wouldn't be better than Gomis as the third name.

I think Oliveira is simply a back up option, but I'd rather him be brought on in a game than Gomis.

Those games at the end of last season where he came off the bench (notable exception of West Ham) were just shocking. Which game was it he came on and was offside 3 times in 5 minutes? The crowd were booing.

Chelsea for one. On for 10 minutes or so and still managed more offsides than the rest of the team had managed over 90 minutes
Chadli on 17:05 - Aug 4 with 6774 viewsJango

Not sure what game it was but he was offside before he'd touched the ball! It was at such a stage where the crowd just burst into laughter
Chadli on 17:06 - Aug 4 with 6753 viewstomdickharry

Chadli on 16:16 - Aug 4 by Cooperman

Had the same vibes but think it would be madness to let Ayew go without a direct quality replacement,do not consider Oliveira anywhere near a quality replacement.
Chadli on 17:26 - Aug 4 with 6580 viewsCooperman

Chadli on 16:19 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

Don't think so. Certainly hope not!

I hope not too. I'm not getting the Chadli vibe as there doesn't seem to be much noise out there. These things take time to propagate into a shirt holding pic, but this one seems to be right at the beginning of the rumour trail.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Chadli on 17:31 - Aug 4 with 6509 viewsmagicdaps10

Chadli would seem a direct replacement for Ayew, surely!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Chadli on 17:34 - Aug 4 with 6481 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Before we assume Ayew is leaving, West Ham likely needs to sell Sakho first. And now that deal appears to be off.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Chadli on 18:01 - Aug 4 with 6270 viewsjack247

Chadli on 17:06 - Aug 4 by tomdickharry

Had the same vibes but think it would be madness to let Ayew go without a direct quality replacement,do not consider Oliveira anywhere near a quality replacement.

Nor me. If Oliviera comes in, he is very much a back up surely?
Chadli on 18:44 - Aug 4 with 6016 viewskyswans

West Brom was also in for Baston before Sakho.

Hope they don't rekindle that interest.
Chadli on 18:54 - Aug 4 with 5910 viewsTummer_from_Texas

And no, I didn't take that screen shot.

Nobody would dare unfriend me!
[Post edited 4 Aug 2016 18:55]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Chadli on 18:55 - Aug 4 with 5893 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Chadli on 18:44 - Aug 4 by kyswans

Agreed.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2016 18:56]

Chadli on 19:00 - Aug 4 with 5829 viewsnyc_swans

Chadli on 18:44 - Aug 4 by kyswans

if Swans make an offer and Atletico accepts, he will join swans. West Brom has nothing to do with it.

they still have Berahino and Rondon... hard to imagine they will be able to cultivate a 3rd striker of prestige.
Chadli on 19:33 - Aug 4 with 5565 viewsJackofdreambeach

Chadli on 17:31 - Aug 4 by magicdaps10

Chadli would seem a direct replacement for Ayew, surely!?

If it is chadli for ayew we'd have to replace 3 strikers (gomis,paloschi, eder) surely . Hopefully Llorente can pass medical Friday and another two strikers can sign also. Oliveira and a,n.other
Chadli on 19:53 - Aug 4 with 5412 viewsLeonisGod

Yep, in all seriousness Emnes would have been a better option off the bench for the last third (maybe even half) of the season. Shame as Gomis has some qualites as shown by the scoring streak he went on and then popping up with the odd important goal.
Chadli on 19:56 - Aug 4 with 5390 viewsLandore_Jack

Chadli on 17:34 - Aug 4 by Tummer_from_Texas

Before we assume Ayew is leaving, West Ham likely needs to sell Sakho first. And now that deal appears to be off.

Wonder if it has anything to do with his medical? He is injury prone.

#backtojack

Chadli on 19:57 - Aug 4 with 5384 viewsmax936

Chadli on 19:00 - Aug 4 by nyc_swans

if Swans make an offer and Atletico accepts, he will join swans. West Brom has nothing to do with it.

they still have Berahino and Rondon... hard to imagine they will be able to cultivate a 3rd striker of prestige.

I can't honestly see us paying the money needed to buy Chadli or Baston. brilliant if it happens both very good players, but I just don't see us spending the dosh.

And no Starsk I haven't had a text

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Chadli on 20:00 - Aug 4 with 5347 viewsDafyddHuw

Guy from the next village is a Londoner who's a massive Spurs fan. Goes to all their away games.

He drools over Chadli. But more as a winger than a centre-forward,

Still, if he can do both roles...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024