Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At last we're talking sense! 15:37 - Aug 5 with 3092 viewsSheffieldjack

Swansea City keen to complete a Spanish one-two by landing Fernando Llorente AND Borja Baston - I hope that this report on walesonline is true.
At last we're talking sense! on 15:40 - Aug 5 with 3054 viewsvetchonian

no its actualy Brendan Batson Huw enquired after .....Western Fail had a bad line when eavesdropping
[Post edited 5 Aug 2016 15:44]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

At last we're talking sense! on 15:52 - Aug 5 with 2922 viewsSheffieldjack

At last we're talking sense! on 15:40 - Aug 5 by vetchonian

no its actualy Brendan Batson Huw enquired after .....Western Fail had a bad line when eavesdropping
[Post edited 5 Aug 2016 15:44]

That would be quite a mix up.
At last we're talking sense! on 18:37 - Aug 6 with 2403 viewsMillie

Llorente looked decent, missed a good opportunity but will get better, wasn't offside once
At last we're talking sense! on 22:43 - Aug 6 with 2174 viewsSheffieldjack

At last we're talking sense! on 18:37 - Aug 6 by Millie

Llorente looked decent, missed a good opportunity but will get better, wasn't offside once

Do you think there's room for Llorente and Baston in the team?
At last we're talking sense! on 23:18 - Aug 6 with 1983 viewsGriffting

At last we're talking sense! on 22:43 - Aug 6 by Sheffieldjack

Do you think there's room for Llorente and Baston in the team?

Not in the first 11, no - but 38 games is a lot and I doubt both will maintain a good level of form and fitness throughout the whole season (By all means I hope they do), so the strength in depth is pleasing.
At last we're talking sense! on 23:27 - Aug 6 with 1929 viewsphact0rri

Yeah, I don't imagine Guidolin going the Monk route and chizling the XI in stone. Two quality strikers competing for that starting slot can do wonders for appetite. As long as both can get that slot on a rotating basis.

I don't for a moment think Llorente playing a constant 90 minutes week in and week out. Though he is a powerful figure, and if he can do hold up play, and make an impact on set pieces he'll definately be a player for us.

Its really all about man management and have them both believe they will get time on the pitch. As I don't get the feeling either player will get completely out of shape not being cemented into position.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

At last we're talking sense! on 08:55 - Aug 7 with 1704 viewsSheffieldjack

One more a short term option the other more for the future?
At last we're talking sense! on 10:11 - Aug 7 with 1568 viewsLoyal

At last we're talking sense! on 23:18 - Aug 6 by Griffting

Not in the first 11, no - but 38 games is a lot and I doubt both will maintain a good level of form and fitness throughout the whole season (By all means I hope they do), so the strength in depth is pleasing.

Add two cup comps and a bit of serious attitude to try and win one again and you need more than one proper striker and bun head.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024