Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carragher, Merson & now Savage. 23:35 - Aug 12 with 3966 viewsMartyrman57

All predicting relegation for us. Mid table it is then.
Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 23:42 - Aug 12 with 3234 viewsBigPhilG

Don't they predict relegation every season or is it they just want it to happen every season. Or maybe it's both
Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 23:52 - Aug 12 with 3201 viewsairedale

Yes it is heartening.
Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 23:54 - Aug 12 with 3189 viewsairedale

Just waiting for the other genius, Lawrenson, to confirm our PL safety.
Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 00:00 - Aug 13 with 3171 viewsKilkennyjack

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 23:54 - Aug 12 by airedale

Lawro is like some mad uncle who lives under the stairs. Silly old fecker.

Beware of the Risen People

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 00:06 - Aug 13 with 3152 viewsharryhpalmer

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 23:54 - Aug 12 by airedale

he has predicted out safety. he reckons we will finish middle of the bottom half

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 00:09 - Aug 13 with 3143 viewsmorningstar

Can i just add that Paul Merson hasn't predicted us to be relegated.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/10527973/paul-merson-predicts-final

He's still a c0ck though obviously.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 00:30 - Aug 13 with 3085 viewsJethroJack

None of them are intelligent enough to think any deeper than...Andre & Ash offloaded, hence we're relegated. Just pin their shite on the dressing room wall, Guido, and let's keep making the superficial f00kers look like the fools we all know they are 😝
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 0:33]
Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 00:30 - Aug 13 with 3079 viewsLoyal

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 00:00 - Aug 13 by Kilkennyjack

Lawro is like some mad uncle who lives under the stairs. Silly old fecker.

He needs a wash, stupid cnt of a man.
Just goes to show what these idiots don't know about Swansea city, long may it remain.
Why anybody pays them for their shit I don't know.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 00:52 - Aug 13 with 3045 viewsyescomeon

Have they not seen we've signed llorente and Baston and got rid of Gomis (temporarily at least). I'll admit I hadn't heard of Baston until this summer, but I'm not a football pundit.

Upthecity!

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 01:03 - Aug 13 with 3031 viewsSwanseaTID

Last time pundits tipped us to go down, we finished 8th I do believe.
Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 05:32 - Aug 13 with 2909 viewsjack247

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 00:30 - Aug 13 by JethroJack

None of them are intelligent enough to think any deeper than...Andre & Ash offloaded, hence we're relegated. Just pin their shite on the dressing room wall, Guido, and let's keep making the superficial f00kers look like the fools we all know they are 😝
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 0:33]

That's pretty much it. As much as they know far more about football than the average fan, they have to do this for 20 clubs, so pretty much do detailed analysis for the big 5 or 6 and snapshot predictions for the rest.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they looked at it from the post of view - got rid of 3 strikers, brought in 2, sold 2 of our most influential players without replacing them.

If you look at it that simply, we are in the shit. If you look at it more holistically, the strikers should at least match the goal tally of Ayew and last years strikers, so his goals should be replaced while we will have a more balanced side. I personally wanted Ash to stay, but fully get the Amat argument. Pundits who only give us a cursory glimpse won't see that at all. They probably don't know who Amat is.
Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 06:05 - Aug 13 with 2885 viewsJethroJack

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 05:32 - Aug 13 by jack247

That's pretty much it. As much as they know far more about football than the average fan, they have to do this for 20 clubs, so pretty much do detailed analysis for the big 5 or 6 and snapshot predictions for the rest.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they looked at it from the post of view - got rid of 3 strikers, brought in 2, sold 2 of our most influential players without replacing them.

If you look at it that simply, we are in the shit. If you look at it more holistically, the strikers should at least match the goal tally of Ayew and last years strikers, so his goals should be replaced while we will have a more balanced side. I personally wanted Ash to stay, but fully get the Amat argument. Pundits who only give us a cursory glimpse won't see that at all. They probably don't know who Amat is.

Exactly...not to mention the significant fact that Siggy's still a Jack 😝
Less significant, but still should not be ignored, is that we've had our best pre-season in the Premier League, banging in goals for fun & conceding only 3.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 6:08]
Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 08:28 - Aug 13 with 2711 viewsbuilthjack

As Darran says .... F...Em

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 08:35 - Aug 13 with 2690 viewsAnotherJohn

The Express's verdict is: 'This season could be a struggle if they don't invest'. I'm not as upbeat as a lot on PS and think that the idea that we can keep getting by on less investment than our rivals won't work indefinitely. My take is that we need three more signings to be upper mid-table, and that is players who could go straight into the match-day squad rather than back-ups. As things stand we will probably just scrape through,but it will be another nail-biting season.
Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 09:57 - Aug 13 with 2531 viewsJoe_bradshaw

We need at least one of our Spanish strikers to hit the ground running. The Premier League is notoriously difficult to adapt to and plenty of very good players have taken time to adapt to their new team and the speed and physicality of it.

It's a risk to have so few proven PL goals in the team. I am certain that we will bring a central defender in before the end of the window because we will be taking an unnecessary risk if we don't.

We need Barrow to continue to develop. I see him as our Bolasie this season.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 10:14 - Aug 13 with 2486 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He describes Southampton as a stable club, even though they continually seem to have more change to cope with than we do.

He still hasn't got over the thumping we gave him at Walsall then.

People like that are not serious football pundits and are stealing a living . It's sickening that people like Merson are actually making money by pinning teams on a board whilst blindfolded.

OldJack and Darran would do a much better job between them. Seriously.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 11:26 - Aug 13 with 2398 viewsWingstandwood

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 10:14 - Aug 13 by Brynmill_Jack

He describes Southampton as a stable club, even though they continually seem to have more change to cope with than we do.

He still hasn't got over the thumping we gave him at Walsall then.

People like that are not serious football pundits and are stealing a living . It's sickening that people like Merson are actually making money by pinning teams on a board whilst blindfolded.

OldJack and Darran would do a much better job between them. Seriously.

I find the up-to-date knowledge/analysis of SCFC that comes from many journalist, ex-player and pundit to be absolutely shocking tbh. It actually infuriates me. Take one extremely profound example?.....Last season!.........The way Monk's sacking was portrayed by many to be some kind of heinous and gratuitous act of injustice.

Did they actually spend time to watch SCFC on an horrendous (relegation certainty at time) run of results? Did they spend time to watch SCFC playing a full 90 mins without a single shot on target? Did they spend time to watch a renowned playing style being completely dismantled? Did they spend time to watch an SCFC team with zero cutting edge, attacking width, pace and impact to worry the (ANY!) opposition?

Lazy journalism at its worse! SCFC is staying up the only thing it has to fear is complacency!
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 11:43]

Argus!

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 19:53 - Aug 14 with 2179 viewswhiterock

Head not heart boys, just because you want us relegated doesn't mean it'll happen soon
Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 21:23 - Aug 14 with 1982 viewsunion_jack

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 11:26 - Aug 13 by Wingstandwood

I find the up-to-date knowledge/analysis of SCFC that comes from many journalist, ex-player and pundit to be absolutely shocking tbh. It actually infuriates me. Take one extremely profound example?.....Last season!.........The way Monk's sacking was portrayed by many to be some kind of heinous and gratuitous act of injustice.

Did they actually spend time to watch SCFC on an horrendous (relegation certainty at time) run of results? Did they spend time to watch SCFC playing a full 90 mins without a single shot on target? Did they spend time to watch a renowned playing style being completely dismantled? Did they spend time to watch an SCFC team with zero cutting edge, attacking width, pace and impact to worry the (ANY!) opposition?

Lazy journalism at its worse! SCFC is staying up the only thing it has to fear is complacency!
[Post edited 13 Aug 2016 11:43]

Brilliantly put!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 21:38 - Aug 14 with 1923 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 00:06 - Aug 13 by harryhpalmer

he has predicted out safety. he reckons we will finish middle of the bottom half

F*ck that's generous of him

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 21:49 - Aug 14 with 1881 viewsplasjack

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 21:38 - Aug 14 by Brynmill_Jack

F*ck that's generous of him

Merson Illiterate
Savage Tit
Carragher Ok but a scouser.
Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 21:50 - Aug 14 with 1870 viewsLoyal

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 21:49 - Aug 14 by plasjack

Merson Illiterate
Savage Tit

Has a voice like a fckd siren.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 21:51 - Aug 14 with 1863 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 19:53 - Aug 14 by whiterock

Head not heart boys, just because you want us relegated doesn't mean it'll happen soon

Luke, their feelings betray them.............................

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 22:37 - Aug 14 with 1752 viewsjackrabbit

Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 21:49 - Aug 14 by plasjack

Merson Illiterate
Savage Tit

Read a decent paper mun. Telegraph Sport forecast us to be 14th. They predict the likely teams to be relegated, as the 3 teams who recently came up. Bet it isn't. Football season always have surprises in store. Wouldn't be surprised to see Leicester down there this season. Every 'W' is precious and very hard-fought in this division.
Carragher, Merson & now Savage. on 23:03 - Aug 14 with 1675 viewsJack123

Merson the fat bastar*,he slagged the swans off big style on ssn just after the game.

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024