Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Techy advice on kodi 18:55 - Aug 13 with 4945 viewsswan85

Evening all, in the last few years I have turned into my dad when it comes to IT.

Would anyone know a good link to explain how I can watch EPL through a kodi?

Thanks in advance!
Techy advice on kodi on 18:57 - Aug 13 with 4933 viewsJack123

This should start you off, also links available on phoenix. https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-njm-soccer-kodi-xbmc/

libera nos a malo

Techy advice on kodi on 19:04 - Aug 13 with 4901 viewslifelong

I'm starting to get fed up with it, very difficult to find a good stream lately, it could be my android box that is the problem, it's about 12 months old.
Techy advice on kodi on 19:41 - Aug 13 with 4818 viewsSwanzay

Have to say on advice from Neathjack in another thread I down loaded Streamtv and the stream was suberb!
Techy advice on kodi on 20:48 - Aug 13 with 4739 viewsNeathJack

Techy advice on kodi on 19:41 - Aug 13 by Swanzay

Have to say on advice from Neathjack in another thread I down loaded Streamtv and the stream was suberb!

Techy advice on kodi on 20:56 - Aug 14 with 4493 viewswaynekerr55

Techy advice on kodi on 20:48 - Aug 13 by NeathJack

Tell me more about stream tv

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Techy advice on kodi on 21:13 - Aug 14 with 4460 viewsNeathJack

Techy advice on kodi on 20:56 - Aug 14 by waynekerr55

Tell me more about stream tv

https://streamtvbox.club/site/
Techy advice on kodi on 21:37 - Aug 14 with 4414 viewsJackfath

Techy advice on kodi on 21:13 - Aug 14 by NeathJack

Sunshine indoors.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Techy advice on kodi on 22:12 - Aug 14 with 4376 viewsWxmJax

Can I add my thanks. Bournemouth ManU game wasn't great on any Kodi streams so I took the plunge and bought a 7 day trial for £6. Not only was the stream better with just a single 3 seconds buffer but I got 7 goals as well, wouldn't have got that on normal telly. Can't wait for Chelsea hammers tomorrow.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Login to get fewer ads

Techy advice on kodi on 12:53 - Aug 15 with 4156 viewsDevz00

I'm interested in this. I struggle to find any decent streams on kodi and even the proper sjy sports links buffer sometimes.

Is it typically that every Swans game is on a foreign channel somewhere so you'd just need to find out which channel beforehand?

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Techy advice on kodi on 12:56 - Aug 15 with 4136 viewsPhil_S

Techy advice on kodi on 12:53 - Aug 15 by Devz00

I'm interested in this. I struggle to find any decent streams on kodi and even the proper sjy sports links buffer sometimes.

Is it typically that every Swans game is on a foreign channel somewhere so you'd just need to find out which channel beforehand?

Its easier than that - it lists all the games, you select the one that you want to watch and then select the channel you want to watch it on - couldn't be easier

You can also integrate it with https://www.on-tapp.tv/ which gives you a planner of all the channels if you want one as well
Techy advice on kodi on 12:58 - Aug 15 with 4132 viewsmonmouth

Techy advice on kodi on 12:53 - Aug 15 by Devz00

Depends on the quality/social experience you want but I haven't bothered with Kodi for a while and just watch games on my sad lonesome on my run of the mill Dell 27 inch pc screen using the feed from Goatdee on safari or chrome and I'venot hankered after better and had no issues or buffering for any PL game.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Techy advice on kodi on 13:03 - Aug 15 with 4119 viewsmonmouth

Techy advice on kodi on 12:56 - Aug 15 by Phil_S

Its easier than that - it lists all the games, you select the one that you want to watch and then select the channel you want to watch it on - couldn't be easier

You can also integrate it with https://www.on-tapp.tv/ which gives you a planner of all the channels if you want one as well

Off topic, but as you're here - Phil I may have missed this but how are the Trust discussions with the Americans going? I'm quite encouraged with the way the transfer dealings have been going.....though quite why we needed change of ownership...

Actually, forget it, it's too far off topic, and I'm sure any news will be prompt.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Techy advice on kodi on 13:04 - Aug 15 with 4116 viewsmacthejack

So is this StreamTVBox the best way to watch the Swans? Is there a better alternative? (I'm happy to spend a bit of my hard earned)
Techy advice on kodi on 14:13 - Aug 15 with 4031 viewsjedijack

Techy advice on kodi on 13:04 - Aug 15 by macthejack

So is this StreamTVBox the best way to watch the Swans? Is there a better alternative? (I'm happy to spend a bit of my hard earned)

I signed up to streamtvbox about a month ago and been very impressed with it so far.

Watched the game on Saturday with literally zero buffering. There was a small issue just after kick off but the support chat is so good, a workaround was in place within minutes and then an update applied at half time.

The guy running the thing was available all day Saturday, any problems were fixed pretty damn quick. (Not just the Swans game)

It works out to be about £6.50 pm on a year subscription, well worth that IMO. Even if just to bring to my attention how much a complete rip off the Sky movie channels are. Done some browsing though them since I be subscribed and can't get over how often the same crap is repeated. Mad to think people are still paying a fortune for it.
Techy advice on kodi on 18:50 - Aug 15 with 3864 viewsRebMegJack

I use smash iptv put that into Facebook.Got fed up of njm Phoenix sports devil links buffering and decided to try this out £7.50 a month or £45 a year (best money I've spent) it's basically like having sky go on your android box and all the games are top class no buffering etc etc with an epg guide and a recording option on there.

#livingthedream

Techy advice on kodi on 13:38 - Aug 16 with 3703 viewsDevz00

Techy advice on kodi on 12:56 - Aug 15 by Phil_S

Cheers Phil, I'll definitely have a look into this.

And thanks everyone else for your replies. Much appreciated.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Techy advice on kodi on 13:56 - Aug 16 with 3666 viewsmattjenkins1990

Techy advice on kodi on 13:38 - Aug 16 by Devz00

Cheers Phil, I'll definitely have a look into this.

And thanks everyone else for your replies. Much appreciated.

Are the SteamTV accounts transferable, could the same account be used on many devices simultaneously or are they locked down to 1 account per device ?

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

Techy advice on kodi on 15:27 - Aug 16 with 3585 viewsPhil_S

Techy advice on kodi on 13:56 - Aug 16 by mattjenkins1990

Are the SteamTV accounts transferable, could the same account be used on many devices simultaneously or are they locked down to 1 account per device ?

I think you can only log into any one device at any one time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024