Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rodgers: Losing De Vries as bad as selling Suarez 18:22 - Aug 15 with 2754 viewseddie71

Two transfers have left Brendan Rodgers "really, really disappointed" in his career: Luis Suarez to Barcelona and Dorus de Vries to Wolves.

Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers says losing Dorus de Vries from Swansea City was as painful as seeing Luis Suarez join Barcelona from Liverpool.

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/rodgers-losing-de-vries-bad-selling-suarez#xJGV3

Fairplay Brendan, Suarez and Doris in the same sentence takes some doing.
Rodgers: Losing De Vries as bad as selling Suarez on 18:31 - Aug 15 with 2710 viewsmonmouth

We did this the other day Ed, but it takes repeating for sure.

Didn't he actually say at one point in 2011 (after that Liverpool save from Johnson maybe) that Vorm was brilliant luck for us, recruited because Doris jogged off for the cash? I suppose the two things could be said to be consistent due to timing, but bloody hell, what a load of cod.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rodgers: Losing De Vries as bad as selling Suarez on 18:31 - Aug 15 with 2709 viewspencoedjack

Bloke believes in his own bollocks.

So glad he didn't get the job back here
Rodgers: Losing De Vries as bad as selling Suarez on 23:40 - Aug 15 with 2495 viewsJethroJack

Outsshhtanding.
Rodgers: Losing De Vries as bad as selling Suarez on 09:15 - Aug 16 with 2231 viewsSmellyplumz

Fecking deluded

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Rodgers: Losing De Vries as bad as selling Suarez on 11:20 - Aug 16 with 2093 viewsGowerjack

Fair play he's slipped into self parody now.

Full of s hite.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024