Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Referee Blunders against the Swans 18:42 - Aug 16 with 1743 viewscsf

With the recent talk of referees, it's raised a couple of historic questions that I wouldn't be able to answer.

Are there specific refs that are disliked by Swans fans because of particular performances? I remember the Stoke game but other thanthat I'm not great at remembering specific incidents. Which incidents and refs stand out over the last say ten years??
Referee Blunders against the Swans on 18:59 - Aug 16 with 1723 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Graham Scott v Sunderland - all the f*cking incidents, enough for 10 years on his own.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Referee Blunders against the Swans on 19:49 - Aug 16 with 1668 viewssiralan

Robert Madley Stoke penalty 2013 most obvious cheat since we've been in the EPL the whole build was a farce of decisions.
Referee Blunders against the Swans on 20:10 - Aug 16 with 1632 viewsDewi1jack

Mike Dean for the softest penalty you'll ever see after being coined (wish the vermin had used steel slab instead!) especially after Joey's gorgeous sweet strike.
Think he took pity on them because his boyfriend was in the pink shirt!
And sending Tayls off before we even got in the ground, in an effort to derail our attempt to get to the Play off final.
And for being a "ooooh look at me" pratt

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Referee Blunders against the Swans on 20:31 - Aug 16 with 1603 viewsSwanzay

Keith Cooper, blatently hated us and probably still does!

Consistently shocking whenever he wore the black, cant call it refereeing.
Referee Blunders against the Swans on 22:05 - Aug 16 with 1544 viewsJackFish

Referee Blunders against the Swans on 19:49 - Aug 16 by siralan

Robert Madley Stoke penalty 2013 most obvious cheat since we've been in the EPL the whole build was a farce of decisions.

Considering that Madley's been pretty decent every time we've had him since, it makes the whole run up to that Stoke equaliser look very dodgy.

Attwell and Linnington were just massively incompetent.
Referee Blunders against the Swans on 16:52 - Aug 17 with 1439 viewskarnataka

Referee Blunders against the Swans on 22:05 - Aug 16 by JackFish

Considering that Madley's been pretty decent every time we've had him since, it makes the whole run up to that Stoke equaliser look very dodgy.

Attwell and Linnington were just massively incompetent.

What do you mean 'were'? Attwell is reffing us against Hull on Saturday FFS.
Referee Blunders against the Swans on 15:35 - Aug 18 with 1342 viewsDevz00

Referee Blunders against the Swans on 20:31 - Aug 16 by Swanzay

I used to work in the Pontypridd Tesco on the tills when I was a student. He found out I was a Jack and came through my checkout every week. Used to tell me stories of reffing down the Vetch and he said he did some derby matches. I still don't understand how he was allowed to. I had no idea who he was before this.

He reckoned that at half time down the Vetch, one of his linesman emptied a fair amount of loose change from his pockets after being on the North Bank line during the last 45mins. Not sure if they were aiming for him or the lino.

He seemed alright in fairness and liked having a chat about both clubs. This was back when we were in league one and they were championship.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Referee Blunders against the Swans on 15:46 - Aug 18 with 1328 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I think it would be quicker & shorter to list the ones we even remotely like and think we get a fair deal from.
One thing that is for sure, we all appreciated Sian Massey as a lines person.
Unfortunately she doesn't appear to have done anything since 2014 when she was even used in International matches.
Login to get fewer ads

Referee Blunders against the Swans on 16:28 - Aug 18 with 1294 viewswaynekerr55

Referee Blunders against the Swans on 18:59 - Aug 16 by JACKMANANDBOY

Graham Scott v Sunderland - all the f*cking incidents, enough for 10 years on his own.

This performance is a perfect video for an officiating unit. How not to do it by Scott et al. 😂😷

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Referee Blunders against the Swans on 17:11 - Aug 18 with 1269 viewsPozuelosSideys

Pretty sure Atwell was p1sspoor when H&W clogged us off the field down here in the cup

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Referee Blunders against the Swans on 19:23 - Aug 18 with 1209 viewsChief

Referee Blunders against the Swans on 15:35 - Aug 18 by Devz00

I used to work in the Pontypridd Tesco on the tills when I was a student. He found out I was a Jack and came through my checkout every week. Used to tell me stories of reffing down the Vetch and he said he did some derby matches. I still don't understand how he was allowed to. I had no idea who he was before this.

He reckoned that at half time down the Vetch, one of his linesman emptied a fair amount of loose change from his pockets after being on the North Bank line during the last 45mins. Not sure if they were aiming for him or the lino.

He seemed alright in fairness and liked having a chat about both clubs. This was back when we were in league one and they were championship.

Did you go to uni to learn how to draw badgers DevZ?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Referee Blunders against the Swans on 19:46 - Aug 18 with 1202 viewsLeonisGod

Referee Blunders against the Swans on 19:49 - Aug 16 by siralan

In nearly 40 years of watching footie from non-league to the PL and overseas, Bobby Madley's 2nd half 'performance' in that game was the worse I've ever seen. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the ethics police looked at that as a possible match fixing game.
Referee Blunders against the Swans on 19:50 - Aug 18 with 1196 viewslonglostjack

Referee Blunders against the Swans on 19:46 - Aug 18 by LeonisGod

In nearly 40 years of watching footie from non-league to the PL and overseas, Bobby Madley's 2nd half 'performance' in that game was the worse I've ever seen. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the ethics police looked at that as a possible match fixing game.

The same goes for me. I've watched a lot of football but what he did in the last 10 minutes of that match was a first. It stank.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Referee Blunders against the Swans on 12:21 - Aug 19 with 1097 viewsDevz00

Referee Blunders against the Swans on 19:23 - Aug 18 by Chief

Did you go to uni to learn how to draw badgers DevZ?

Yeah, there's an updated badger logo coming to a screen near you soon

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Referee Blunders against the Swans on 12:38 - Aug 19 with 1073 viewsJFSwan

Mike Dean, not just due to the Cardiff coin incident but more to the fact that every game he refs, he makes the Sunday headlines. Its always the Mike Dean Show
Referee Blunders against the Swans on 12:49 - Aug 19 with 1053 viewssomersetsimon

Referee Blunders against the Swans on 19:46 - Aug 18 by LeonisGod

I disagree. Those decisions were so obviously wrong that nobody would be stupid enough to fix a match like that!

That's the match that still bugs me the most. It wasn't just the ref giving the benefit of the doubt to one side, there was a string of bizarre wrong decisions.

Free kick against Bony in the centre circle when he didn't foul the other player
Handball against Rangel when the ball hit his chest
Retaken corner after the Swans cleared the ball
Penalty for handball when the ball was fired at Routledge's chest from close range

Does anyone still have video of that match? It would be interesting to see if the decisions were as bad and blatant as I remember!
Referee Blunders against the Swans on 07:56 - Aug 20 with 920 viewsLoyal

Referee Blunders against the Swans on 20:31 - Aug 16 by Swanzay

And called the swans 'that lot down the road' on the radio recently.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024