Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The £50 deposits for STs after expansion 16:30 - Aug 17 with 1616 viewskarnataka

Back in June, the club were contacting people who had stumped up a £50 ST deposit, or 2 in my case, pending the stadium expansion and were offering them their money back or the opportunity to but a ST whether they already had one or not. I was lucky and bought 2 STs for family members.

What I'm intrigued to know, if anyone does, is where did these available STs come from and how many were available? I was always under the impression that there was some sort of waiting list for STs but this scheme seems to have sidestepped any waiting list assuming there ever was one.

Did a lot of people not renew during last season's renewal period so their tickets went back on the market and were first offered to those who'd paid the £50 deposits?
The £50 deposits for STs after expansion on 16:48 - Aug 17 with 1547 viewsmorningstar

I bet quite a few have not renewed as Man Utd have been beaten on their last two visits.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The £50 deposits for STs after expansion on 16:50 - Aug 17 with 1529 viewsQuakerJack

I may be wrong but I don't think there ever was a list, it was just quoted that based on initial interest when we were promoted, we could have sold another 7 or 8k...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The £50 deposits for STs after expansion on 17:24 - Aug 17 with 1431 viewswhiterock

There's always a drop off of a couple of hundred each season, , loss of interest, change of circumstances, job move, frail or even passing away, it happens at all clubs
The £50 deposits for STs after expansion on 17:44 - Aug 17 with 1387 viewskarnataka

The £50 deposits for STs after expansion on 17:24 - Aug 17 by whiterock

There's always a drop off of a couple of hundred each season, , loss of interest, change of circumstances, job move, frail or even passing away, it happens at all clubs

Ok, thanks, thought that was probably it. Don't know how many paid the £50 deposit or what the takeup on STs was instead of the refund. Was surprised to get 2 STs together though and my bro and his lad will feel the benefit on Saturday for the first time.
The £50 deposits for STs after expansion on 22:35 - Aug 18 with 964 viewsDewi1jack

The £50 deposits for STs after expansion on 16:50 - Aug 17 by QuakerJack

I may be wrong but I don't think there ever was a list, it was just quoted that based on initial interest when we were promoted, we could have sold another 7 or 8k...

Our World leading Commercial department kept sending out the EMail asking about numbers for expansion.
I have a sneaky feeling about 200 people repied every time and they added them all together

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024