Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UFC 202 12:02 - Aug 18 with 4720 viewsKGriz16

Who's excited? Who's gonna come out on top? Who's staying up? Predictions?

Discuss..

UFC 202 on 12:09 - Aug 18 with 3850 viewsDarran

What is it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

UFC 202 on 12:17 - Aug 18 with 3841 viewsairedale

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Fighting_Championship
UFC 202 on 12:25 - Aug 18 with 3831 viewsDarran

UFC 202 on 12:17 - Aug 18 by airedale

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Fighting_Championship

Nah f*ck that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

UFC 202 on 12:28 - Aug 18 with 3825 viewsairedale

UFC 202 on 12:25 - Aug 18 by Darran

Nah f*ck that.

Someone from that lot might meet your needs for Saturday though.
UFC 202 on 12:37 - Aug 18 with 3815 viewsdickythorpe

Uganda Fried Chicken?
UFC 202 on 12:43 - Aug 18 with 3810 viewsnierika

Diaz will pin him again - now he has time to prepare unlike last time!
UFC 202 on 14:20 - Aug 18 with 3770 viewsKGriz16

UFC 202 on 12:43 - Aug 18 by nierika

Diaz will pin him again - now he has time to prepare unlike last time!

a full training camp will definitely aide Diaz, but I also think that McGregor under estimated him. Mcgregor, imo, was also winning the fight until he foolishly tried to take Diaz to the floor when he was zonked. I'm looking forward to it though...
UFC 202 on 14:51 - Aug 18 with 3756 viewsChrisSCFC

UFC 202 on 14:20 - Aug 18 by KGriz16

a full training camp will definitely aide Diaz, but I also think that McGregor under estimated him. Mcgregor, imo, was also winning the fight until he foolishly tried to take Diaz to the floor when he was zonked. I'm looking forward to it though...

He took Nate to the ground because he'd just got tagged and was on the verge of being KO'd.

Hope Conor wins the re-match.
Login to get fewer ads

UFC 202 on 14:54 - Aug 18 with 3752 viewsdeanscfc

UFC 202 on 14:51 - Aug 18 by ChrisSCFC

He took Nate to the ground because he'd just got tagged and was on the verge of being KO'd.

Hope Conor wins the re-match.

I don't. Mcgregor is a good fighter but a cocky little tw*t. I always liked it in boxing...the cocky characters like Naseem, Ebubank, Mayweather etc..but Mcgregor comes across as a bit of a pretender to me/trying to copy Mayweather's act but just with less class and more swearing.

The best champion in the UFc was Georges St Pierre. A great fighter and humble too.
UFC 202 on 20:59 - Aug 18 with 3669 viewsJonnyTheJack

UFC 202 on 14:54 - Aug 18 by deanscfc

I don't. Mcgregor is a good fighter but a cocky little tw*t. I always liked it in boxing...the cocky characters like Naseem, Ebubank, Mayweather etc..but Mcgregor comes across as a bit of a pretender to me/trying to copy Mayweather's act but just with less class and more swearing.

The best champion in the UFc was Georges St Pierre. A great fighter and humble too.

You're right Mcgregor does play it up a bit. It's made him into a star though and made him a lot of money.

Not sure what to make of yesterday's chaos. It's made me look forward to the fight more though is what they wanted.

I have Mcgregor winning by a late stoppage or decision. Don't think he took Nate seriously enough the first time. Nate's never really been in a big fight like that and it was on 10 days notice.

The Rumble - Glover fight on the card could be fight of the night though. Great matchup.
UFC 202 on 23:43 - Aug 20 with 3568 viewsswanjackal

No idea about the main event later, both are good fun fighters to watch, but think Diaz has edge with height and seasoned to heavier punching in heavier weights, but no surprise (mutha forker) if McGregor picks him off. Can't see it going past two though either way.

Another interesting one in Teixera and Johnson. Feel if it leaves the first round, Teixera wins on points, but if Rumble connects early it could be a short fight. Glover for me, just.

I just can't see Cerrone being troubled much, but would like to see an upset, just can't get behind Cerrone, despite being ballsy in the cage.

Good test for Garbrandt, really see if he is at the top table and could set up the Cruz fight.....hopefully co main evented with Dillashaw v Faber in the future.

Magny on prelims too....mental!

Looking forward to next week's Maia v Condit fight though.

McGregor is probably he best pro wrestling heel promo in all the fight game. He causes emotion from fans, either loving him, or hating him.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2016 23:49]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

UFC 202 on 00:00 - Aug 21 with 3546 viewsKilkennyjack

🍀🍀👊👊

Beware of the Risen People

UFC 202 on 00:44 - Aug 21 with 3524 viewsswanjackal

Hell of a leg kick exhibition done on Magny by Larkin, big shock there, but very impressive

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

UFC 202 on 01:59 - Aug 21 with 3504 viewsAquinas

Weird hearing a Russian with an Irish accent.
UFC 202 on 04:30 - Aug 21 with 3480 viewsswanjackal

Johnson should be done for attempted murder with that uppercut of his. Frightening

UFC 202 on 04:37 - Aug 21 with 3477 viewsChrisSCFC

UFC 202 on 04:30 - Aug 21 by swanjackal

Johnson should be done for attempted murder with that uppercut of his. Frightening

Awesome.

Bring on the main event!
UFC 202 on 04:39 - Aug 21 with 3474 viewsswanjackal

UFC 202 on 04:37 - Aug 21 by ChrisSCFC

Awesome.

Bring on the main event!

Been a great card right from fight pass prelims. Fair play to Cerrone too, guy is so accurate. Just can't abide by him.

UFC 202 on 05:20 - Aug 21 with 3465 viewsswanjackal

Whoever wins this fair play.

UFC 202 on 05:29 - Aug 21 with 3463 viewsChrisSCFC

UFC 202 on 05:20 - Aug 21 by swanjackal

Whoever wins this fair play.

The King is back!

War Conor!
UFC 202 on 05:37 - Aug 21 with 3453 viewsJonnyTheJack

Lived up to the hype. What a f*cking fight.

Had Conor winning by decision. Too many people shitting on him after the last fight being in those circumstances.
UFC 202 on 05:39 - Aug 21 with 3450 viewsswanjackal

UFC 202 on 05:29 - Aug 21 by ChrisSCFC

The King is back!

War Conor!

One of the most entertaining cards for a long time. The knockdowns played a huge part for McGregor to win that. No complaints for any verdict there, but damage and knockdowns won the day. Has to be a third fight.

UFC 202 on 08:07 - Aug 21 with 3422 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done champ 👏🍀👊

Beware of the Risen People

UFC 202 on 08:22 - Aug 21 with 3414 viewsSwanjack10

UFC 202 on 14:54 - Aug 18 by deanscfc

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

UFC 202 on 10:30 - Aug 21 with 3375 viewsjack247

UFC 202 on 05:39 - Aug 21 by swanjackal

One of the most entertaining cards for a long time. The knockdowns played a huge part for McGregor to win that. No complaints for any verdict there, but damage and knockdowns won the day. Has to be a third fight.

Just watched it. I had Diaz 48-47, but as you say, couldn't really argue whichever way it went. What a battle. Ridiculous finishes from Rumble, Cerrone and Galbrandt too.
UFC 202 on 10:44 - Aug 21 with 3367 viewsnierika

Didnt see it but heard it was great amd there will be a third a while down the road probably at 155lbs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024