Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea is no longer in the premier league 12:50 - Aug 20 with 2498 viewsjackthepeg

I have just finished watching Football Focus, and unless I blinked and missed it, Swansea was not even mentioned as playing today.

Did I miss it?
Swansea is no longer in the premier league on 12:56 - Aug 20 with 2464 viewswestside

Salford Quays BBC sport lovin of their local team Man Utd
Swansea is no longer in the premier league on 13:05 - Aug 20 with 2404 viewsawayjack

We no longer have media loving managers. Guido just gets on with it which the media dislike. Monk and Rogers still constantly in media promoting their own egos.
Swansea is no longer in the premier league on 13:14 - Aug 20 with 2356 viewsjack247

Football focus - does that still exist?
Swansea is no longer in the premier league on 14:24 - Aug 20 with 2159 viewsGundog

Elitist bull s--- programme that focuses solely on the top four.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Swansea is no longer in the premier league on 14:48 - Aug 20 with 2084 viewsfelixstowe_jack

They had a new presenter on it who seemed not to know what she was doing. Dan Walker will be back next week.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea is no longer in the premier league on 17:41 - Aug 20 with 1902 viewsWxmJax

Swansea is no longer in the premier league on 14:48 - Aug 20 by felixstowe_jack

They had a new presenter on it who seemed not to know what she was doing. Dan Walker will be back next week.

She ? Well there you go then

(runs for cover)

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Swansea is no longer in the premier league on 17:45 - Aug 20 with 1868 viewssnork44

Swansea is no longer in the premier league on 17:41 - Aug 20 by WxmJax

She ? Well there you go then

(runs for cover)

Lisa , will find you and then she'll kill you !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Swansea is no longer in the premier league on 17:49 - Aug 20 with 1838 viewsnierika

After watching todays performance I might agree with you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024