Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heart 17:00 - Aug 20 with 1517 viewsawayjack

Zero. Players went through the motions against a Hull team with plenty. Apathy in the stadium. Feels like the club has lost it's heart. At least it'll highlights need to strengthen the squad with some leaders.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2016 17:01]
Heart on 17:04 - Aug 20 with 1451 viewsunion_jack

Yes, Hull had plenty even though they have a minimal squad, owners wanting out and being from up north!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Heart on 17:04 - Aug 20 with 1451 viewsChippy69

And people moan about tv coverage who the fecking hell wants to watch that shite

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Heart on 17:05 - Aug 20 with 1445 viewsblaine_scfc

I thought the effort was there, toothless up front and in attack, poor at the back. Definitely need a centre half.

Hull deserved winners, too strong for us.
Heart on 19:41 - Aug 20 with 1039 viewsbarry_island

I thought Naughton was superb today, stood out amongst many abject displays. Barrow looks a League 1 player in waiting on that display, Gylfi tried too hard and nothing he tried worked. Llorente held the ball up well in the first half, second half would have been beaten by many an arthritic slug. We need to give Leon a new 15 year contract...

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Heart on 19:54 - Aug 20 with 986 viewsQuincy999

I thought Fer played well in the first half, Fabianski was alert, Barrow looked like he could have had a good game if he really wanted it enough, but in the end did not fancy it. Gylfi looked like he hadn't seen a football in 2 months, Llorente looked still not up to speed. Fernandez was a liability at both ends.
From what I have seen of Baston he will be a good addition, as he will bring a level of aggression and directness that we do have at the moment.
Heart on 19:59 - Aug 20 with 940 viewsunion_jack

Heart on 19:41 - Aug 20 by barry_island

I thought Naughton was superb today, stood out amongst many abject displays. Barrow looks a League 1 player in waiting on that display, Gylfi tried too hard and nothing he tried worked. Llorente held the ball up well in the first half, second half would have been beaten by many an arthritic slug. We need to give Leon a new 15 year contract...

Agree but felt he took the shooting option too often when a] he's not good at it and b] there were better options.

Other than that a good game.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Heart on 20:01 - Aug 20 with 918 viewsSmellyplumz

Heart on 19:54 - Aug 20 by Quincy999

I thought Fer played well in the first half, Fabianski was alert, Barrow looked like he could have had a good game if he really wanted it enough, but in the end did not fancy it. Gylfi looked like he hadn't seen a football in 2 months, Llorente looked still not up to speed. Fernandez was a liability at both ends.
From what I have seen of Baston he will be a good addition, as he will bring a level of aggression and directness that we do have at the moment.

Let's hope he's aggressive towards the rest of the team n because after today they Def need a kick up the gunt

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Heart (n/t) on 20:15 - Aug 20 with 864 viewsFlashberryjack

Heart on 19:54 - Aug 20 by Quincy999

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024