Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... 20:57 - Aug 20 with 2691 viewsUplandsJack

Thought Fer was one of our best player today, yet Guidolin yanked him for Ki...
Barrow again disappears after 25 mins today and almost no existent in 2nd half. Got pulled last week to after 65 mins for being non existent after 20 mins then. Fook me hes 23 and he can't play an hour???

Fernandez needs to be replaced, let's give this Dutch boy a go and bring in one other, I'm thinking!!! Finally on recruitment we desperately need a playmaker in the middle who can make things happen and take the weight off of Siggy... We also need a quality winger who can actually cross a ball TO OUR PLAYERS

TWO games in and we've been found out already. Double up on our wingers, keep Siggy quiet and we're done for.... you see the longer it went today we were going to get done with a sucker punch and sure enough we did... 2nd goal looked offside but doesn't really matter. We were stretched trying to chase the game at that point.

On the plus I thought Naughton, Kingsley, Amat, Cork & Fer all had solid games ...

[Post edited 20 Aug 2016 20:58]
Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 21:06 - Aug 20 with 2299 viewsDarran

Someone mentioned he makes strange substitutions after the Burnley game last week and got slaughtered for it but we dud scrape a 1-0 win then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 21:10 - Aug 20 with 2284 viewsPozuelosSideys

Fer played very well, but he was blowing out of his arse just before he came off. His all round game falls to pieces when hes tired. Hes a big boy and needs to be better conditioned imo

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 21:13 - Aug 20 with 2264 views3swan

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 21:06 - Aug 20 by Darran

Someone mentioned he makes strange substitutions after the Burnley game last week and got slaughtered for it but we dud scrape a 1-0 win then.

With the options on the bench, I don't think any of the subs today were strange.
Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 21:16 - Aug 20 with 2231 viewsFlashberryjack

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 21:10 - Aug 20 by PozuelosSideys

Fer played very well, but he was blowing out of his arse just before he came off. His all round game falls to pieces when hes tired. Hes a big boy and needs to be better conditioned imo

Llorento was breathing through his arse in the first half, "He's a big boy and needs to be better conditioned imo "
The only difference between Fer and Llorente, Fer played well at times.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 21:19 - Aug 20 with 2193 viewsDarran

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 21:13 - Aug 20 by 3swan

With the options on the bench, I don't think any of the subs today were strange.

Well I wouldn't have taken Fer off for Ki I would have left Fer on full stop.

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 21:20 - Aug 20 with 2191 viewsPozuelosSideys

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 21:16 - Aug 20 by Flashberryjack

Llorento was breathing through his arse in the first half, "He's a big boy and needs to be better conditioned imo "
The only difference between Fer and Llorente, Fer played well at times.

I agree. There were a number of occasions when the ball was played in to Llorente, i was thinking that Bony would have kept and distributed far better, hopefully he improves.

Gylfi was nowhere near ready and the only ones to come out of the game with positives are probably both fullbacks,

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 21:23 - Aug 20 with 2166 views3swan

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 21:19 - Aug 20 by Darran

Well I wouldn't have taken Fer off for Ki I would have left Fer on full stop.

Not impressed by Ki but Fer had gone and needed a sub
Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 21:25 - Aug 20 with 2151 viewsDarran

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 21:23 - Aug 20 by 3swan

Not impressed by Ki but Fer had gone and needed a sub

I thought he was doing ok myself and was fine to carry on.

Login to get fewer ads

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 21:26 - Aug 20 with 2140 viewsJango

I thought Fer and cork were both really good today, Let down by players ahead of them. Siggy had a stinker and llorente looked unfit. Wingers were same as usual, useless. Amat player ok but for the 2nd game in a row he should have had a penalty given against him and that diesnt fill me with confidence over full season. I think we are another 2 or 3 players short of being anything but average this season.
Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 21:50 - Aug 20 with 2022 viewsA_Fans_Dad

"Barrow again disappears after 25 mins today and almost no existent in 2nd half. "
Absolute rubbish.
34'Attempt missed. Wayne Routledge (Swansea City) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Modou Barrow with a cross.
76'Attempt missed. Federico Fernández (Swansea City) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. Assisted by Modou Barrow.
And they were just the ones with Goal Attempts.
Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 21:55 - Aug 20 with 1989 viewsBYMJacks

i agree it was a bad decision to bring ki on for fe. ki has been average for ages now
Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 22:21 - Aug 20 with 1953 viewsmonmouth

Ki should have come on for Sig and Fer or Ki pushed forward. Sigurdsson was the worst player on the pitch today and should have not have still been on after 50 minutes.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 22:33 - Aug 20 with 1899 viewshobo

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 21:20 - Aug 20 by PozuelosSideys

I agree. There were a number of occasions when the ball was played in to Llorente, i was thinking that Bony would have kept and distributed far better, hopefully he improves.

Gylfi was nowhere near ready and the only ones to come out of the game with positives are probably both fullbacks,

There were times when Montero had the ball too and I was thinking Messi would have done better in that position.

You cannot compare Llorente to Bony. Bony is a class above, and if anyone is expecting Llorente (or Borja for that matter) to replicate Wilf then they will be sorely disappointed!
Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 22:36 - Aug 20 with 1876 viewsGriffting

Fer doesn't help himself sometimes. He can be ponderous on the ball and I think much like naughton his concentration can be questioned throughout 90 minutes, although naughton has improved in that area recently so there is no reason fer cannot. The technical ability is certainly there. Today he was caught napping on the ball and pick pocketed on a couple of occasions and there was a period just before his departure where he misplaced a string of passes. Agree with above though, siggy should have been replaced as he couldn't have affected the game any less in the last 25 minutes.
Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 22:40 - Aug 20 with 1846 viewsDr_Winston

Ki has had one decent season since he joined. He's utterly disposable.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 22:43 - Aug 20 with 1827 viewsUplandsJack

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 21:50 - Aug 20 by A_Fans_Dad

"Barrow again disappears after 25 mins today and almost no existent in 2nd half. "
Absolute rubbish.
34'Attempt missed. Wayne Routledge (Swansea City) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Modou Barrow with a cross.
76'Attempt missed. Federico Fernández (Swansea City) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. Assisted by Modou Barrow.
And they were just the ones with Goal Attempts.

Your entitled to your opinion and quote specific incidents but I'd doubt you'd be able to quote any/many more...
Christ the kid is 23 and cant last 90 mins... Anyone who knows shit about him knows that....
I accept the kid has pace by the bucket load and the odd trick in his locker but is he really premier league quality? For me it's still a NOT YET!!
Sad truth is, he should be coming on with 20/30 to go to tear teams up, but we just don't have the quality players to take his starting place. So he's left to learn on the job.
Not blaming him for any of that but not being able to last 90. Well that's just Piss Poor!
Not sure if you were at game last week, but if you were, you'd have seen the same outcome.... #FACT
Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 22:46 - Aug 20 with 1803 viewsLandore_Jack

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 22:40 - Aug 20 by Dr_Winston

Ki has had one decent season since he joined. He's utterly disposable.

Should have taken the money when Stoke came calling, and used it to sign Joe Allen.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2016 22:47]

#backtojack

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 22:52 - Aug 20 with 1780 viewsDr_Winston

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 22:46 - Aug 20 by Landore_Jack

Should have taken the money when Stoke came calling, and used it to sign Joe Allen.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2016 22:47]

I do hope we're not going to get people whining about Allen after every duff result. Yeah he's better than Ki, but so are loads of other midfielders. It's hard not to be better than Ki given how shite he's been for most of his time here.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 04:17 - Aug 21 with 1577 viewsLoyal

Allen wouldn't have made a difference today.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 07:26 - Aug 21 with 1525 viewsshandyjack

Fer was having a mare second half,constantly giving the ball away, the problem was the only replacement for him was Ki

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 08:11 - Aug 21 with 1460 viewsowainglyndwr

Fer did play well except for a number of stray passes in key positions which put us on the back foot which Hull then counter attacked.
We need a strong work horse defending midfielder dand a central defender to comand the back.
But ww did miss chances which I am sure lorent will score further down the line.
Still a very disappointing result
Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 08:33 - Aug 21 with 1425 viewsStarsky

Sign a new centre half, get Lloriente, Siggy & our injured new striker match fit and things will look a lot better I'm sure.

It's just the internet, init.

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 08:39 - Aug 21 with 1404 viewsowainglyndwr

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 08:33 - Aug 21 by Starsky

Sign a new centre half, get Lloriente, Siggy & our injured new striker match fit and things will look a lot better I'm sure.

Yes agree Lloriente was knackered in the last half hour and needs more match fitness.
Jusr watched the first Hull goal and we had 6 players in the box and still could not defend
Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 09:56 - Aug 21 with 1288 viewsEasternJack

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 21:10 - Aug 20 by PozuelosSideys

This.

Fer dropped off a cliff 5 mins before he came of - with some woeful mis-hit passes thrown in.

Shame that all we had to replace him with was Ki - and yes, did anyone else see the 2 bottled challenges in his 22 minute cameo. c*nt

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 10:02 - Aug 21 with 1259 viewsEasternJack

Ki for Fer .... WTF was Guidolin thinking... on 21:25 - Aug 20 by Darran

I thought he was doing ok myself and was fine to carry on.

He was knocking his passes out of touch more often than not 5 mins before he got pulled. He was knackered.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024