Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wouldn't Routledge/Barrow be more dangerous if they switched wings? 02:45 - Aug 22 with 2414 viewstherealme

I don't get this playing on the opposite flank. Routledge is right footed, Barrow is left. We have a 6'5 target man in the team, let's put some crosses in! If Routledge or Barrow were cutting inside and having shots I could maybe understand, but they're not. Couple of times on Sat, Barrow got to the right hand byline and was trying to chip a cross in with the outside of his left foot, how is that good play? Routledge has 2 right feet and avoids using his left at all costs

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Wouldn't Routledge/Barrow be more dangerous if they switched wings? on 04:59 - Aug 22 with 2386 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Barrow has had his moments on the left side, in spite of his lack of time there. That move, run, and cross to Ki at WHU is one of his best moments yet.

But the question should be, "Which wing would Barrow be more dangerous from;" because the answer to Routledge is None of the Above.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Wouldn't Routledge/Barrow be more dangerous if they switched wings? on 05:51 - Aug 22 with 2374 viewsjack247

Neither of them can cross
Wouldn't Routledge/Barrow be more dangerous if they switched wings? on 06:09 - Aug 22 with 2365 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Whether it's for Routledge or Barrow, Montero needs to start, period.

Routledge is Routledge. And Barrow seems to have an issue lasting 90'.

Meanwhile, some of Montero's BEST moments have been very late in games he started, and played the whole 90'. This fact has frustrated the hell out of me so far, as I watch us sub out Barrow/Routledge as they fade/suck.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Wouldn't Routledge/Barrow be more dangerous if they switched wings? on 09:24 - Aug 22 with 2259 viewsUppa_Swans

We just need to spend on the wings IMO.

Our best outlet Montero blows hot and cold, to an extent suffering from that Moussa Sissoko Newcastle factor of playing his best games against Chelsea or Arsenal on Sky and then petering in and out.

Barrow seems to have become a fan favourite but I can't see why. He's quick, but apart from the goal away at Bournemouth he's done hardly anything in a Swans shirt. Dyer and Routledge don't offer enough anymore.

If we're going to play 4-2-3-1 we need to be signing players who can operate in an inside forward position as well as traditional winger. The kind of role Scott Sinclair played for us in the Championship.
Wouldn't Routledge/Barrow be more dangerous if they switched wings? on 17:51 - Aug 26 with 2110 viewsmidswan

Wouldn't Routledge/Barrow be more dangerous if they switched wings? on 04:59 - Aug 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

Barrow has had his moments on the left side, in spite of his lack of time there. That move, run, and cross to Ki at WHU is one of his best moments yet.

But the question should be, "Which wing would Barrow be more dangerous from;" because the answer to Routledge is None of the Above.

Swansea City - Swansea could earn three Premier League away wins in a row for the first time in two years. They have earned 28 points from 18 matches under Francesco Guidolin, an average of 1.56 points per game. Wayne Routledge has created nine chances in this season's Premier League - more than any other player, prior to this weekend.

Interesting last sentence there.......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024