Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
N/A. 23:09 - Aug 23 with 4093 viewsHuw57

[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:41]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 23:35 - Aug 23 with 3379 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Thought he was out for another 3-4 weeks?
N/A. on 23:52 - Aug 23 with 3313 viewsHuw57

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 23:35 - Aug 23 by Return_of_the_Jack

Thought he was out for another 3-4 weeks?

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 0:49]

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 23:54 - Aug 23 with 3300 viewsBrynmill_Jack

N/A. on 23:52 - Aug 23 by Huw57

N/A.

Heard its not his leg at all but his broken arm. Someone's in trouble I fear...........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 00:03 - Aug 24 with 3264 viewsairedale

He's not really here though is he. We bought Liorente and that's it apart from junior Jocko.
Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 00:53 - Aug 24 with 3151 viewsGriffting

Well Ragnar siggy signed for Fulham and Heurtaux just had surgery of his jaw today.. I can't think of anyone else we have been linked with in the past week (centre back). Looks like it could be left field, I just hope he is an upgrade on what we have and not just a cover option.
Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 07:31 - Aug 24 with 2923 viewsAngelRangelQS

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 00:53 - Aug 24 by Griffting

Well Ragnar siggy signed for Fulham and Heurtaux just had surgery of his jaw today.. I can't think of anyone else we have been linked with in the past week (centre back). Looks like it could be left field, I just hope he is an upgrade on what we have and not just a cover option.

It'll be a bargain basement cover player.
Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 08:16 - Aug 24 with 2787 viewsmonmouth

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 07:31 - Aug 24 by AngelRangelQS

It'll be a bargain basement cover player.

In which case, our Argentinian international £8 million (when 8m was 8m) centre back needs to get his facking act together pronto.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 08:21 - Aug 24 with 2767 viewsDr_Winston

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 08:16 - Aug 24 by monmouth

In which case, our Argentinian international £8 million (when 8m was 8m) centre back needs to get his facking act together pronto.

I've never been the biggest fan of Fernandez but Amat has been little better. Jordi is a decent enough player when he's alongside a quality partner but putting the two of them together is asking for trouble.

I still wouldn't bet against the club being happy enough with those two as a starting partnership, but I hope we don't go down that road.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 09:28 - Aug 24 with 2587 viewsAnotherJohn

I had this bad dream (just a dream that will probably never happen). We elect to go with what we have, ship a lot of goals in the tough run coming up, rue leaving it too late for the deadline, and end up casting around desperately for a free agent.
Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 09:44 - Aug 24 with 2509 viewsmonmouth

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 09:28 - Aug 24 by AnotherJohn

I had this bad dream (just a dream that will probably never happen). We elect to go with what we have, ship a lot of goals in the tough run coming up, rue leaving it too late for the deadline, and end up casting around desperately for a free agent.

Is Tiendalli free?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 09:53 - Aug 24 with 2466 viewsWarwickHunt

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 09:44 - Aug 24 by monmouth

Is Tiendalli free?

Bessone.

Bayo as third choice striker. Go on, Huw - you know you want to...
Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 10:20 - Aug 24 with 2367 viewsyescomeon

Get trundles magic daps out of the display case, save bringing anyone in.

Upthecity!

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 11:11 - Aug 24 with 2228 viewsHuwJackBastard

Maybe give Oliver McBurnie atleast 20 mins after last nights performance???
Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 11:39 - Aug 24 with 2143 viewsDafyddHuw

So we've now got two tall target men, but we're not getting anyone in who can cross a ball to them?

Part of the reason Llorente was so ineffective last week was the lack of supply.
Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 12:42 - Aug 24 with 1994 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 11:39 - Aug 24 by DafyddHuw

So we've now got two tall target men, but we're not getting anyone in who can cross a ball to them?

Part of the reason Llorente was so ineffective last week was the lack of supply.

Absolutley nothing to do with being closely surrounded by 3 or 4 defenders then?
Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 12:54 - Aug 24 with 1932 viewssherpajacob

Llorente also struggled because siggy was off the pace, not surprisingly as he missed pre season.

Ki can cover centre back if needed.

If we'd scored early against Hull I think we would have won by 2 or 3.

Who did Bastons medical?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 13:10 - Aug 24 with 1875 viewsAngelRangelQS

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 12:54 - Aug 24 by sherpajacob

Llorente also struggled because siggy was off the pace, not surprisingly as he missed pre season.

Ki can cover centre back if needed.

If we'd scored early against Hull I think we would have won by 2 or 3.

Who did Bastons medical?

Ki can't tackle
Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 13:18 - Aug 24 with 1837 viewsmagicdaps10

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 13:10 - Aug 24 by AngelRangelQS

Ki can't tackle

The modern day player very rarely has to tackle in todays game.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 13:21 - Aug 24 with 1817 viewsBonjour

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 08:21 - Aug 24 by Dr_Winston

I've never been the biggest fan of Fernandez but Amat has been little better. Jordi is a decent enough player when he's alongside a quality partner but putting the two of them together is asking for trouble.

I still wouldn't bet against the club being happy enough with those two as a starting partnership, but I hope we don't go down that road.

Both players aren't great but I feel Amat is a total liability. Always have done. Yes he can look good because of his demeanour on the pitch but the amount of times he dives in, gets pulled out of position or is too complacent on the ball is ridiculous.

I've heard some say that he's never had a run of games so I guess now is his chance.
Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 13:42 - Aug 24 with 1755 viewsGriffting

This is what he said to sky when asked about transfers before deadline day "I don't know if we will. I will have to speak to the chairman and make my ideas more clear." Seriously hope that's a bluff.
N/A. on 13:56 - Aug 24 with 1708 viewsHuw57

N/A.

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 14:04 - Aug 24 with 1675 viewsmagicdaps10

I firmly believe that there is alot of cat and mouse being played. We dont want to show our hand to much like many a club but come the last day, the cards will be chucked all over the place by both buying and selling clubs.

There will be a bit happening with us on the day with coming's and going's.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 14:17 - Aug 24 with 1641 viewsWarwickHunt

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 14:04 - Aug 24 by magicdaps10

I firmly believe that there is alot of cat and mouse being played. We dont want to show our hand to much like many a club but come the last day, the cards will be chucked all over the place by both buying and selling clubs.

There will be a bit happening with us on the day with coming's and going's.

Ah great - the last day bunfight!
Bargains galore and more quality players than you can shake a stick at. Or something.

Big transfer surplus, new owners who want to "take us to the next level" ( allegedly...), most of the deadwood shifted, Sky money on the way - no excuses for this last minute bargain basement bollox.
Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 14:27 - Aug 24 with 1596 viewspencoedjack

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 08:21 - Aug 24 by Dr_Winston

Dr you should not be allowed near centre halves posts.

History on the subject goes before you
Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 14:52 - Aug 24 with 1529 viewsicecoldjack

Guidolin - Borja not available for Leicester and defensive signing close? SWEP. on 08:16 - Aug 24 by monmouth

Flaky fernandez has been a big let down overall. £8m quid? Napoli mugged us off big time, he has decent games but even then he can't pass the ball 10m !

I know most will disagree but Chico flores is twice the player IMO. Ironically enough he played his best football while under Monk, cut out his nonsense, scored goals and was classy with and without the ball, i've yet to see freddy do anything of note, makes the odd good tackle and reads the game quite well...in fact everything he does is bang average, stuff you'd expect almost any decent centre half to do.

The scary thing is that if we signed him in this window the price would be around £16m quid!! average at best
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024