Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've been to the 3 league games this season? 09:28 - Aug 31 with 1462 viewsSwans9

Don't like blaming one player but Fernández mistakes seem worse without Williams there. Yellow card for wild tackle at Burnley, Wild tackle against hull led to 1 goal after he then didn't mark at corner. I not going to even talk about his passing or shooting. Surely the owners know we need spend money for an experienced centre half. We could be turning into burnley.
I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 11:33 - Aug 31 with 1353 viewsdameedna

Burnley were a better Championship team than Swansea and play good football.
I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 11:37 - Aug 31 with 1334 viewsmonmouth

blame away, he's been utter crud in the two games I've seen, as has Amat and their partnership. I don't think they are getting much protection through the middle mind. Fer could easily be another, if less obnoxious, Shelvey.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 12:20 - Aug 31 with 1265 viewsJackFish

The Amat/Fernandez partnership has been a disaster so far. They both looked competent enough alongside Williams but without his leadership and organisation they both look crap. Not physical or composed enough, prone to giving away far too many bookings and with the way they've been carrying on in the box I'm amazed we've only had one penalty against us so far. The thing is, VDH hasn't looked like he's any better either, so we're really pinning a lot of expectation on Mawson coming good quickly.

Also agree with Monmouth about Fer. Don't think he's got enough defensive responsibility in him to play in the middle... I suppose he's okay there if it's a game we're likely to dominate possession in, but I think he might be better off playing in Siggy's role.
I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 13:03 - Aug 31 with 1217 viewsLeonisGod

It seems like our former captain may not have been as sh*t as some people made out.....

Jagielka certainly seemed to be singing his praises after their clean sheet at the weekend, but what would he know eh? It's going to be a tough ask to replace Ash and the impact he had on the defence and those around him (it's looking like we haven't even tried to replace, but are hoping Mawson can step up in time).
I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 13:07 - Aug 31 with 1198 viewsangryjack

I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 12:20 - Aug 31 by JackFish

The Amat/Fernandez partnership has been a disaster so far. They both looked competent enough alongside Williams but without his leadership and organisation they both look crap. Not physical or composed enough, prone to giving away far too many bookings and with the way they've been carrying on in the box I'm amazed we've only had one penalty against us so far. The thing is, VDH hasn't looked like he's any better either, so we're really pinning a lot of expectation on Mawson coming good quickly.

Also agree with Monmouth about Fer. Don't think he's got enough defensive responsibility in him to play in the middle... I suppose he's okay there if it's a game we're likely to dominate possession in, but I think he might be better off playing in Siggy's role.

Fernandez is utter shit,loses his concentration always gets dragged out of position,can't pass 5 yards,not strong enough always getting out muscled can't tackle,too slow,his positioning is all over shop,apart from that he brilliant lol
I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 13:21 - Aug 31 with 1164 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 13:03 - Aug 31 by LeonisGod

It seems like our former captain may not have been as sh*t as some people made out.....

Jagielka certainly seemed to be singing his praises after their clean sheet at the weekend, but what would he know eh? It's going to be a tough ask to replace Ash and the impact he had on the defence and those around him (it's looking like we haven't even tried to replace, but are hoping Mawson can step up in time).

He got absolute Pelter's on here last season

The same lot of who are moaning now

We've as much fickle fans as the best of them

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 13:27 - Aug 31 with 1144 viewsperchrockjack

we can make a case out for Fer but none for keeping FF and AMAT at the number one pairing.

At least, they ve been found out early.

Amat will be red carded and he will give away penalties

Fernandez will simply cost us goals.

Frankly, I'm hoping VDH and Mawson start next game and work at becoming a partnership.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 13:34 - Aug 31 with 1126 viewsLeonisGod

I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 13:27 - Aug 31 by perchrockjack

we can make a case out for Fer but none for keeping FF and AMAT at the number one pairing.

At least, they ve been found out early.

Amat will be red carded and he will give away penalties

Fernandez will simply cost us goals.

Frankly, I'm hoping VDH and Mawson start next game and work at becoming a partnership.

The case for Amat and FF is that they looked fine together at the back end of last season. But there was less pressure then and we'd got a bit of our mojo back. So I can see the sense in giving them a go. I'd rather see VDH/Mawson eased in as wholesale changes would be a risk.
Login to get fewer ads

I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 13:56 - Aug 31 with 1088 viewsSwanjaxs

I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 13:34 - Aug 31 by LeonisGod

The case for Amat and FF is that they looked fine together at the back end of last season. But there was less pressure then and we'd got a bit of our mojo back. So I can see the sense in giving them a go. I'd rather see VDH/Mawson eased in as wholesale changes would be a risk.

In an ideal world we would bring VDH/Mawson along gradually, but to persevere with Amat and Fernández would be lunacy imo

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 14:00 - Aug 31 with 1073 viewskarnataka

I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 13:56 - Aug 31 by Swanjaxs

In an ideal world we would bring VDH/Mawson along gradually, but to persevere with Amat and Fernández would be lunacy imo

Are you saying we still need a 5th CD who is better than all of them to be our first choice to lead by example and organise the whole defence?
I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 14:01 - Aug 31 with 1058 viewsSwanjaxs

I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 14:00 - Aug 31 by karnataka

Are you saying we still need a 5th CD who is better than all of them to be our first choice to lead by example and organise the whole defence?

In an ideal world yes... but it won't happen

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 14:03 - Aug 31 with 1048 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Just get Mawson in full-time from next game alongside one of the flaky side-kicks and tell him to sort the f*ckers out.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 18:56 - Aug 31 with 894 viewsFlashberryjack

I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 13:07 - Aug 31 by angryjack

Fernandez is utter shit,loses his concentration always gets dragged out of position,can't pass 5 yards,not strong enough always getting out muscled can't tackle,too slow,his positioning is all over shop,apart from that he brilliant lol

You could well be describing Amat there.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 19:23 - Aug 31 with 838 viewsMurph75

In fairness they've all been sh!t apart from Fab.
I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 19:38 - Aug 31 with 805 viewsSkewenMitch

I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 11:33 - Aug 31 by dameedna

Burnley were a better Championship team than Swansea and play good football.

I was at all 3 games and all Burnley did was lob the ball forward
I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 20:20 - Aug 31 with 755 viewsoldcob

I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 19:38 - Aug 31 by SkewenMitch

I was at all 3 games and all Burnley did was lob the ball forward

And is that how they beat Liverpool the following week?
I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 20:21 - Aug 31 with 745 viewsUplandsJack

I've been to the 3 league games this season? on 13:07 - Aug 31 by angryjack

Apart from the last 5 words, lol excluded, Spot On!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024