Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free Agents 15:25 - Sep 1 with 10875 viewsJackBaston

So after a disastrous deadline day, where we probably needed 4 signings, not just a West Ham reject, could we possibly look to free agents?

Sky Sports have a Free agents XI up and dare i say there's some good options there?

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10561244/free-agents-xi

Caceres is the pick of the bunch for me
Free Agents on 15:41 - Sep 1 with 6360 viewsTheKirkyLife

I had no idea.

Honestly I would take ANY of those CBs and Flamini too but the big one for me would be Sessegnon. He would be the creative cover for Gylfi that we desperately needed. Good on free kicks and can play as a winger to boot.
N/A. on 15:46 - Sep 1 with 6323 viewsHuw57

Free Agents on 15:41 - Sep 1 by TheKirkyLife

I had no idea.

Honestly I would take ANY of those CBs and Flamini too but the big one for me would be Sessegnon. He would be the creative cover for Gylfi that we desperately needed. Good on free kicks and can play as a winger to boot.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:23]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Free Agents on 15:48 - Sep 1 with 6309 viewsLandore_Jack

Oh crap. Hoilett is on there. Do not tell HJ.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2016 15:49]

#backtojack

Free Agents on 15:48 - Sep 1 with 6308 viewsmax936

I had no idea.

We could but we probably won't, unless things really are going tits up over the next month, but then you'd have players thinking do l really want to go there and expose myself to our troubles, plus they'd have us over a barrel regards wages.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Free Agents on 15:49 - Sep 1 with 6301 viewsGriffting

I had no idea.

Depends how many players we have registered?? If it's 25 we can't get anyone in. But if it's like 22/23 id definitely look at caceres at the very least.
Free Agents on 15:52 - Sep 1 with 6272 viewsBorojack

I had no idea.

I thought Sessegnon signed for Rangers

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Free Agents on 15:58 - Sep 1 with 6224 viewskarnataka

I had no idea.

I'd have Sessegnon too, quick and loves to run at defenders. When did we last have someone who does that? Don't think he'll be out of work for long.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2016 15:59]
Free Agents on 16:02 - Sep 1 with 6197 viewsDewi1jack

Ahhhh.
Finally the list the sell out has been waiting for.

Whhhhhoooooooooo
whhhhhoooooooooo
Yippee
and other noises of totally being underwhelmed

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Free Agents on 16:19 - Sep 1 with 6096 viewstomdickharry

Flamini,just what we need as the defensive mid field,vastly experienced good footballer,ideal in front of our back four.
Free Agents on 16:26 - Sep 1 with 6060 viewsMrSwerve

I know I'll be shot for this, but I'd take Hoilett. Seems a 'Swansea way' player (if we even have that style anymore)...and we've a reputation for taking players who never fit in anywhere and making them work.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Free Agents on 16:33 - Sep 1 with 6022 viewsLeonisGod

Free Agents on 16:19 - Sep 1 by tomdickharry

Flamini,just what we need as the defensive mid field,vastly experienced good footballer,ideal in front of our back four.

We've committed to Jack/Leon in that role so we won't be looking to sign. I agree though, Flamini didn't play much last season but did ok when he did. He seems to still have some time in his legs.
Free Agents on 16:36 - Sep 1 with 6011 viewsmorningstar

Free Agents on 15:48 - Sep 1 by Landore_Jack

Oh crap. Hoilett is on there. Do not tell HJ.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2016 15:49]

You can even forget about Hollett if Huw sees that Forest have released Dexter Blackstock!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Free Agents on 16:51 - Sep 1 with 5932 viewsBanosswan

Free Agents on 15:48 - Sep 1 by max936

We could but we probably won't, unless things really are going tits up over the next month, but then you'd have players thinking do l really want to go there and expose myself to our troubles, plus they'd have us over a barrel regards wages.

If they're still a free agent in a month, surely any interested club would be in the driving seat re wages.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Free Agents on 17:00 - Sep 1 with 5886 viewsWarwickHunt

Free Agents on 16:51 - Sep 1 by Banosswan

If they're still a free agent in a month, surely any interested club would be in the driving seat re wages.

You are Huw Jenkins and I claim my five ...pence.
Free Agents on 17:04 - Sep 1 with 5863 viewsmagicdaps10

Can really see Hoillet coming here and to be fair, i think he would be a better option than Robson-kanu. Caceras would be a good shout along with Mexes for a season IF they can prove their fitness.

Other good free agents
Yohan Taveres-28yr old Portuguese Centre Half.
Ilia Maklsimov-29yr old Russian Attacking Midfielder, recently won his first Russian cap.
Tornike Okriashvilli-24yr old Attacking Midfielder, Georgian Int.
Abdoulaye Bamba-26yr old Right Back, just recently won his first Ivory Coast cap.
Kalilou Traore-28yr old Malian int. Can play Centre Back and holding midfield.
Lukman Haruna-25yr old Nigeria int midfielder.

Loads out there, but above are the best off the bunch

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Free Agents on 17:25 - Sep 1 with 5780 viewsmax936

Free Agents on 17:04 - Sep 1 by magicdaps10

Can really see Hoillet coming here and to be fair, i think he would be a better option than Robson-kanu. Caceras would be a good shout along with Mexes for a season IF they can prove their fitness.

Other good free agents
Ilia Maklsimov-29yr old Russian Attacking Midfielder, recently won his first Russian cap.
Abdoulaye Bamba-26yr old Right Back, just recently won his first Ivory Coast cap.

Guidolin and Huw are very happy with the squad mun
They have two players for each position, plus Oldjack has got his boots down from the attic there's a thread on it further up this page mun

Its a load of old pony if you ask me though, but I suppose neither can say any different.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Free Agents on 18:15 - Sep 1 with 5638 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Other good free agents

Who are they and are they any good ?

Why havnt they got a club ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Free Agents on 18:46 - Sep 1 with 5569 viewsskippyjack

I'm not sure what shape Caceres and Hoillet are in.. but they have produced the goods at the top level before.. bit like Llorente..

but Caceres was on €70,000 a week, and Hoillet was on £55,000 a week at one time..

Old Roland Lamah is out of contract.. If Huw fancies another pop at him.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Free Agents on 20:04 - Sep 1 with 5417 viewsNookiejack

Other good free agents

Russia free agent would be great.

We might get a few Russian supporters at our away games.
Free Agents on 20:51 - Sep 1 with 5314 viewsharryhpalmer

Free Agents on 18:46 - Sep 1 by skippyjack

I'm not sure what shape Caceres and Hoillet are in.. but they have produced the goods at the top level before.. bit like Llorente..

but Caceres was on €70,000 a week, and Hoillet was on £55,000 a week at one time..

Old Roland Lamah is out of contract.. If Huw fancies another pop at him.

Hoilett has been in HJs sights for a good while. I think his wages will have put him off.

But while he WAS on £55k, he's on feck all now! not the best bargaining position.

According to an Rs ST I know, he said he came back into form at the end of last season. looking more like the player he was at Blackburn. But QPR couldn't afford him any longer.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Free Agents on 20:52 - Sep 1 with 5313 viewswaynekerr55

Free Agents on 17:00 - Sep 1 by WarwickHunt

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

N/A. on 21:31 - Sep 1 with 5234 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:23]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Free Agents on 21:39 - Sep 1 with 5209 viewsAngelRangelQS

Free Agents on 17:25 - Sep 1 by max936

Guidolin and Huw are very happy with the squad mun
They have two players for each position, plus Oldjack has got his boots down from the attic there's a thread on it further up this page mun

Its a load of old pony if you ask me though, but I suppose neither can say any different.

2 players for each position and 4 senior goalkeepers!
Free Agents on 22:05 - Sep 1 with 5160 viewsmagicdaps10

We would be mad too name 4 keepers in our squad of 25.

Think that would be the first time that has happened since the 25 man rule came in.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Free Agents on 22:34 - Sep 1 with 5099 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Free Agents on 17:00 - Sep 1 by WarwickHunt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024