Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evaluating the transfer window and current squad 09:18 - Sep 2 with 2253 viewsswansvalleyjack

Decent article I thought (I meant to post it on the football only board):

http://www.vavel.com/en/football/premier-league/swansea-city/689908-evaluating-s
Evaluating the transfer window and current squad on 10:55 - Sep 2 with 2183 viewsLeonisGod

"Swansea have two actually-good-at-football strikers in their squad for the first time ". Bit harsh, but made me chuckle.

I'm not convinced we're looking the most precarious since we've been in the PL, although I'd certainly agree with the Ash-shaped hole and a lack of an Ayew-type player could cause us problems. We're relying on players stepping up, rather than proven talent. This would be a very good season for Barrow in particular to rediscover his shooting boots that he had before he joined us. Borja needs to be a hit and we could do with Mawson surprising everyone too.

We'll find out soon enough - give it 10 games and then we'll have a good idea of where we stand and whether we need major surgery in January.
Evaluating the transfer window and current squad on 11:01 - Sep 2 with 2163 viewsKrisP

Evaluating the transfer window and current squad on 10:55 - Sep 2 by LeonisGod

"Swansea have two actually-good-at-football strikers in their squad for the first time ". Bit harsh, but made me chuckle.

I'm not convinced we're looking the most precarious since we've been in the PL, although I'd certainly agree with the Ash-shaped hole and a lack of an Ayew-type player could cause us problems. We're relying on players stepping up, rather than proven talent. This would be a very good season for Barrow in particular to rediscover his shooting boots that he had before he joined us. Borja needs to be a hit and we could do with Mawson surprising everyone too.

We'll find out soon enough - give it 10 games and then we'll have a good idea of where we stand and whether we need major surgery in January.

A rational, balanced view. Not a lot of that around at the moment.
Evaluating the transfer window and current squad on 13:23 - Sep 2 with 2042 viewskarnataka

Evaluating the transfer window and current squad on 11:01 - Sep 2 by KrisP

A rational, balanced view. Not a lot of that around at the moment.

You're right, it is a rational, balance view because it's an outsider's assessment. There are only a handful of contributors on this board capable of getting close.
Evaluating the transfer window and current squad on 14:39 - Sep 2 with 1973 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Evaluating the transfer window and current squad on 13:23 - Sep 2 by karnataka

You're right, it is a rational, balance view because it's an outsider's assessment. There are only a handful of contributors on this board capable of getting close.

Mind you he is not totally accurate as he missed out Ki's massive contribution of 2 goals last season, which could make all the difference.
And just because our wingers didn't get many last year doesn't mean they can't this year.
Evaluating the transfer window and current squad on 18:50 - Sep 2 with 1887 viewsbazzool

Evaluating the transfer window and current squad on 14:39 - Sep 2 by A_Fans_Dad

Mind you he is not totally accurate as he missed out Ki's massive contribution of 2 goals last season, which could make all the difference.
And just because our wingers didn't get many last year doesn't mean they can't this year.

Didnt get many last year and the way they are playing right now , they wont get any this year, they all need to f##k up and play like they should be playing, which is good accurate passing with a flare of attack just we seen towards the end of last season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024