Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal tickets 10:20 - Sep 5 with 3400 viewsjackthepeg

The system works!! 5 minutes at 10.10am 2 tickets purchased online

Yoooohoooo
Arsenal tickets on 13:00 - Sep 5 with 3272 viewsmacthejack

This place has gone to the f*cking dogs.
Arsenal tickets on 17:29 - Sep 5 with 3139 viewssherpajacob

I'm looking to take my 7 year old to his first big away game, and the choice is between higher and lower and blocks 20-23,

Any advice appreciated as to which is the most family friendly area.

I've never been to the Emirates, only the old Highbury and the clock end was a bit of a jungle in the 80's

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Arsenal tickets on 18:55 - Sep 5 with 3068 viewslegoman

Arsenal tickets on 17:29 - Sep 5 by sherpajacob

I'm looking to take my 7 year old to his first big away game, and the choice is between higher and lower and blocks 20-23,

I've never been to the Emirates, only the old Highbury and the clock end was a bit of a jungle in the 80's

I don't think it makes much difference re family friendliness. But if your lad is only 7 I'd be inclined to go higher up for a better view.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Arsenal tickets on 20:46 - Sep 5 with 2998 viewsPacemaker

You wont find a bad seat in the Emirates all good views even for a 7 year old. Well worth a visit

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Arsenal tickets on 22:17 - Sep 5 with 2944 viewsjackthepeg

Any suggestions for hotels for the Sat near to the Emirates
Arsenal tickets on 03:07 - Sep 6 with 2874 viewsJBT95

Upper tier at the Emirates? Thought it was all in the lower corner.
Arsenal tickets on 06:38 - Sep 6 with 2854 viewsbuilthjack

Arsenal tickets on 03:07 - Sep 6 by JBT95

Upper tier at the Emirates? Thought it was all in the lower corner.

I think you are right here, it's been just the lower tier in the past. I have been there 4 times, nice ground. If you are taking your lad get there early. Loads of food stalls in the back gardens of the terraced houses around the ground, and merchandise stalls too. Just like going back in time, but then you see a magnificent modern stadium.
The best seats in the Prem, wide and padded with plenty of legroom.
After the game you may want to wait half hour, as the tubes are manic with long queues.
In my experience Arsenal fans have been very friendly, so enjoy.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Arsenal tickets on 09:45 - Sep 6 with 2774 viewsBigPhilG

Go for lower seats because towards the back they'll all be standing up and your son may not be able to see. In the seats closer to the front you've got more chance of the people there sitting down.
The stadium is the best in the league and the Arsenal fans are friendly and it's just about the best away day in the Premier league
Login to get fewer ads

Arsenal tickets on 13:25 - Sep 6 with 2719 viewsGlyn1

Arsenal tickets on 22:17 - Sep 5 by jackthepeg

Any suggestions for hotels for the Sat near to the Emirates

It would probably be better to stay in central London where there's a bigger choice of hotels and more for your kid to see and do. Anywhere near an underground station on the Piccadilly Line or Victoria Line would be fine.

However, if you do want a suggestion, what about trying university accommodation at William Goodenough College near to Kings Cross station. I've used it myself and will be using it again. There's also a great breakfast.

http://www.universityrooms.com/en/city/london/book/rooms/local

UPDATE: ah, sorry. That may not be suitable for people with children, but as I said, it would be better to stay in central London.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2016 13:28]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Arsenal tickets on 20:03 - Sep 6 with 2654 viewssherpajacob

Cheers for feedback.

I clicked on upper tier, best available, and it gave me two tickets in lower tier, block 21, row 29.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Arsenal tickets on 20:56 - Sep 6 with 2632 viewsJethroJack

If you & your lad don't fancy getting wet, stay away from the front 5 or 6 rows (or more?) as you'll get rained on.

Edit. Sorry, just noticed you've got row 29...nice, enjoy! Been there 4 times, we always do well at the Emirates 😁
[Post edited 6 Sep 2016 21:03]
Arsenal tickets on 22:04 - Sep 6 with 2591 viewscontroversial_jack

Tried to renew my jack army membership and system won't allow me. Says error when I go to checkout.
Arsenal tickets on 22:25 - Sep 6 with 2573 viewsj01

Arsenal tickets on 22:04 - Sep 6 by controversial_jack

Tried to renew my jack army membership and system won't allow me. Says error when I go to checkout.

same here can't log in for arsenal tickets error message coming up
Arsenal tickets on 00:32 - Sep 7 with 2531 viewsJethroJack

Only ST holders can apply for (away) Arsenal tickets this week, JA members (like me) can apply from Mon 12 September.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2016 0:34]
Arsenal tickets on 00:41 - Sep 7 with 2522 viewsTNT

It offered me higher rows, as opposed to higher tier.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024