Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
54,000 17:46 - Sep 10 with 2332 viewsMillie

At Liverpool, did they relent on £77 a ticket?
54,000 on 18:04 - Sep 10 with 2309 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I don't know, but looking at them playing we are going to have a real problem containing them when our turn comes.
54,000 on 18:08 - Sep 10 with 2303 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

I read on here earlier that only the two Manchester clubs are a class above Swansea City. Incredible really.
54,000 on 18:16 - Sep 10 with 2276 viewsmorningstar

54,000 on 18:08 - Sep 10 by BlameHuwJenkins

I read on here earlier that only the two Manchester clubs are a class above Swansea City. Incredible really.

You mean this quote by Monmouth?

"I think we'll win 2-0. Genuinely. The only teams that will be in a different class this season are the two Manchester clubs. "

You do realise he meant in a different class to the rest of the league don't you, not just Swansea? Of course you do, no one could be that thick!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

54,000 on 18:19 - Sep 10 with 2266 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

54,000 on 18:16 - Sep 10 by morningstar

"I think we'll win 2-0. Genuinely. The only teams that will be in a different class this season are the two Manchester clubs. "

You do realise he meant in a different class to the rest of the league don't you, not just Swansea? Of course you do, no one could be that thick!

He said that he thinks we (Swansea City) will win 2-0. He then said that only the Manchester clubs will be in a different class this season. Nowhere was it stated that they would be in a different class to the other 17 clubs in the division.
54,000 on 18:20 - Sep 10 with 2262 viewsexiledclaseboy

54,000 on 18:19 - Sep 10 by BlameHuwJenkins

He said that he thinks we (Swansea City) will win 2-0. He then said that only the Manchester clubs will be in a different class this season. Nowhere was it stated that they would be in a different class to the other 17 clubs in the division.

Poor trolling.

Poll: Tory leader

54,000 on 18:43 - Sep 10 with 2226 viewsmorningstar

54,000 on 18:20 - Sep 10 by exiledclaseboy

Poor trolling.

If it keeps him giggling like a little schoolgirl behind his screen then leave him be innit eh?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

54,000 on 20:23 - Sep 10 with 2097 viewsjesushchrist

Wouldn't want to be living in and around the Liverpool area with all the extra thieving that will be taking place to buy them extra tickets.
54,000 on 10:41 - Sep 11 with 1845 viewsMillie

To be fair, Liverpool are way ahead of us in terms of support but I felt we may hang on the tge shirt tails of WHU, looks like they've moved up the ladder too, we need our own expansion soon or we'll struggle to compete
Login to get fewer ads

54,000 on 12:37 - Sep 11 with 1773 viewsymaohyd

54,000 on 10:41 - Sep 11 by Millie

To be fair, Liverpool are way ahead of us in terms of support but I felt we may hang on the tge shirt tails of WHU, looks like they've moved up the ladder too, we need our own expansion soon or we'll struggle to compete

Dumbfounded that someone could seriously make a statement like as if it's a debatable question.

Liverpool are huge, a global brand, along with United would sell out any sized stadium.

I don't think clubs are overly concerned with size of stadium in terms of revenue (although for Liverpool being so far behind United in capacity, it must have been affecting them), I think it's more of a kudos thing.

If we ever expand I dont think it will have a huge effect on revenue, again it's the opportunity to grow our fan Base.

As fantastic as our years in the Prem have been, in the grand scheme of things the Swans are a pimple in the global football world. That doesn't mean to say that we can't aim as high as we can and become a team that wins Fa Cup's or the Europa league on a regular basis and is very much part of the fabric of the top level of English football for the foreseeable future.

Unfortunately as far as that goal is concerned, in my opinion Huw Jenkins has fuc ked up big time this transfer window. We've bought poorly now for years. HJ to be fair has consistently proven people wrong in making wise investments and in maintaining the status quo developed by Martinez, Rodgers and Laudrup more than held our own.

I hate saying it though as I was wrong Garrulous Monk, inspire of league position took us backwards, this window we really needed to be dynamic in the market, instead it has been a disaster.

Yes we are yet so see how good Baston is or can become, that's just one player.

We needed 5/6 top quality signings, instead we've offered contract extensions to Dyer, Routs. They've been great for us but come on!

I'll be very surprised if we stay up.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

54,000 on 13:14 - Sep 11 with 1728 viewsmonmouth

54,000 on 18:16 - Sep 10 by morningstar

What? LMAO, he thought I meant to the Swans?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

54,000 on 14:08 - Sep 11 with 1678 viewsperchrockjack

Extra thieving then

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024