Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's Game.. 18:14 - Sep 11 with 6627 viewsblaine_scfc

Just a few of my thoughts:

Fernandez completely shot, Fabianski didn't do him no favours for the first goal but he just looks down on confidence. I fancy seeing Mawson have a go, I got a good feeling about the lad.

Not got full backs suited to 3-5-2, fair play to Guido making the change before half time, had to happen. Taylor shouldn't be in the side, not enough quality.

Llorente did ok. We literally give our strikers zero help, it's an unbelievably hard task. We MUST play wingers, Montero and Barrow, attack is the best form of defence. We haven't got a clean sheet in us when we are sitting back.

Was a battling performance and you can't fault the lads attitude, but to be honest we couldn't have complained if we lost 4/5 - 2 today. Chelsea were very, very sharp.

A lot of improvement needed.
Today's Game.. on 18:35 - Sep 11 with 4402 viewsOldjack

We got out of of jail big time ,now don't get me wrong 500mill v 100mill is a no contests, but we hung on there ,and but for the grace of god they should have been a least 3 up by half time Franco 's approach to theses games is seriously worrying me WHERE THE FUK WAS MONTERO ? the one player who could have ripped them a new arsehole. Do this week in week out and i and many others will be dead by Christmas.

We got very lucky today and booting the ball to ghosts is league two stuff

Sort it Franco ffs or it will sort you
[Post edited 11 Sep 2016 18:36]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Today's Game.. on 18:36 - Sep 11 with 4388 viewsDr_Winston

I thought Llorente looked a bit sharper. Needs to be more disciplined and stop wandering out to the flanks as much, but he was better than he was against Hull.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Today's Game.. on 18:44 - Sep 11 with 4330 viewsOldjack

Today's Game.. on 18:36 - Sep 11 by Dr_Winston

I thought Llorente looked a bit sharper. Needs to be more disciplined and stop wandering out to the flanks as much, but he was better than he was against Hull.

He hardly touched the ball because of his lack of service ,we were like frightened rabbits trapped in headlights for the majority of the game ,fuk knows how many times we booted the ball to ghosts.Whats all that about? that's not us and belongs in league two or with those horrible fukers up the road

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Today's Game.. on 18:53 - Sep 11 with 4269 viewssP7qupUf

Can't believe some of the claims on this thread!! Yes, we were under massive pressure today and we rode our luck at times but those guys sweated blood for the cause agains t a team that cost millions and has won every match this season. If they show that commitment this season we will be fine. A lot of sides would have been sunk without trace against that Chelsea side.... see how others get on against them in the coming weeks.
Today's Game.. on 18:54 - Sep 11 with 4256 viewsjohnlangy

Well, i'm very happy thank you very much. There were negatives obviously but i'm more interested in the positives.
Today's Game.. on 19:03 - Sep 11 with 4172 viewsOldjack

Today's Game.. on 18:53 - Sep 11 by sP7qupUf

Can't believe some of the claims on this thread!! Yes, we were under massive pressure today and we rode our luck at times but those guys sweated blood for the cause agains t a team that cost millions and has won every match this season. If they show that commitment this season we will be fine. A lot of sides would have been sunk without trace against that Chelsea side.... see how others get on against them in the coming weeks.

lady luck will not shine so brightly next time around ,Today is the first time I've witnessed us booting the ball to no fuker ,that stinks of desperation and does not get seen in the prem ,where the fuk was Jeff ?

Today's Game.. on 19:08 - Sep 11 with 4127 viewslonglostjack

Today's Game.. on 18:54 - Sep 11 by johnlangy

Well, i'm very happy thank you very much. There were negatives obviously but i'm more interested in the positives.

This. Can't fault the attitude, a battling performance that deserved the point. Of course it can always be better but we were playing a very expensive side. Looking forward to Baston adding to the mix. Watched the second half in a pub here in Germany and they were cheering us on. Well done Swans. No disgrace today.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Today's Game.. on 19:11 - Sep 11 with 4093 viewsSwanseajill

Today's Game.. on 18:36 - Sep 11 by Dr_Winston

He, I think is trying to play too many roles at the moment. Completely run himself into the ground, and the only player in the squad today who collapsed at the final whistle.

A great improvement in the squad I thought, particularly in the second half, despite the cheating from Chelsea and very, very poor refereeing.
Login to get fewer ads

Today's Game.. on 19:15 - Sep 11 with 4060 viewsunion_jack

Today's Game.. on 19:03 - Sep 11 by Oldjack

lady luck will not shine so brightly next time around ,Today is the first time I've witnessed us booting the ball to no fuker ,that stinks of desperation and does not get seen in the prem ,where the fuk was Jeff ?

We booted the ball out because trying to play the ball out wasn't working. They were on us quickly and invariably lost the ball on the edge of the area.

We had to balance the game with just the right amount of counter attack if given the chance with more defence as that was more likely to be needed, as indeed it was. Monte to would only have been an attacking option which would have ended up in us losing the game probably.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Today's Game.. on 19:18 - Sep 11 with 4040 viewsoldcob

Today's Game.. on 19:03 - Sep 11 by Oldjack

You do what you got to do to get the point or points. Its a professional sport, sometimes you have to do it ugly.
Today's Game.. on 19:57 - Sep 11 with 3887 viewsOldjack

Today's Game.. on 19:18 - Sep 11 by oldcob

You do what you got to do to get the point or points. Its a professional sport, sometimes you have to do it ugly.

C'mon ffs we got very very lucky ,booting the ball away aimlessly is poor football and rarely gets seen in this league
.carry on in this vein and the future is not very bight. Spirit alone will not be enough

Today's Game.. on 20:02 - Sep 11 with 3841 viewsunion_jack

Today's Game.. on 19:57 - Sep 11 by Oldjack

C'mon ffs we got very very lucky ,booting the ball away aimlessly is poor football and rarely gets seen in this league
.carry on in this vein and the future is not very bight. Spirit alone will not be enough

OJ, it was Chelsea who were threatening all over. The times we tried to play it out proved to be unsuccessful on too many occasions.

If they'd scored by us fannying around you'd be the first to complain as to why they didn't clear their lines. As would I and many others.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Today's Game.. on 20:13 - Sep 11 with 3779 viewsOldjack

Today's Game.. on 20:02 - Sep 11 by union_jack

OJ, it was Chelsea who were threatening all over. The times we tried to play it out proved to be unsuccessful on too many occasions.

If they'd scored by us fannying around you'd be the first to complain as to why they didn't clear their lines. As would I and many others.

you can say what you like ,but you and i know ,it just don't happen in this league , plus i've never seen us go down this road before in this league, very very poor football that belongs in league two ,we sat far to deep time and time again inviting trouble ffs it did my head in .Has Franco not done his homework on the history of Jeff and Ivanovic ?

Today's Game.. on 20:15 - Sep 11 with 3759 viewsDarran

Today's Game.. on 20:13 - Sep 11 by Oldjack

you can say what you like ,but you and i know ,it just don't happen in this league , plus i've never seen us go down this road before in this league, very very poor football that belongs in league two ,we sat far to deep time and time again inviting trouble ffs it did my head in .Has Franco not done his homework on the history of Jeff and Ivanovic ?

Perhaps if you spent more time watching the game than being in the bar you would.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Today's Game.. on 20:22 - Sep 11 with 3710 viewscostalotta

Today's Game.. on 20:13 - Sep 11 by Oldjack

He probably did. You'd expect he'd be up to speed on that and the fact that we are weaker at the back this year too. Plus, they were pretty near to being full strength. The footbLl might not have been top drawer but we can only be described as work in progress at this moment given the last 3 months in loosing players influential from last season. I'd have taken a point before the game. Considering we only got just over half the game tactically current it's a hellova result IMO.
Today's Game.. on 20:25 - Sep 11 with 3680 viewsOldjack

Today's Game.. on 20:15 - Sep 11 by Darran

Perhaps if you spent more time watching the game than being in the bar you would.

piss off you're input is worthless as per

Today's Game.. on 20:27 - Sep 11 with 3670 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Today's Game.. on 18:53 - Sep 11 by sP7qupUf

Agreed. First half we gifted them a few chances but they were only clinical enough to put one of them away. It could have been the new system but I don't think many came out of the first half with any credit at all.

Second half we battled hard and as if by magic scored two goals which stunned Chelsea to be fair. It took them a long time to get back on terms but tired defending did for us.

But let's not bog ourselves down with negatives. Considering the opposition, the sh*t refereeing and the new formation that was a bloody brave performance.

Our confused midfield before the first half substitution became more confidrnt, and Ki got some much needed confidence back. Fer just got better and better as the game wore on , a real driving force and with no little skill either. Looked to be showing glimpses of the talented player that first came into the premier league from Holland. One thing's for sure though, he's more of an AM than a box to box player.

Cork didn't have a good game. He looked nervy for the most part and his performance reflected that. Too many misplaced passes by far although he did play a peach of a pass late on.

Llorente worked his t*ts off - what a hard working performance! Near the end he showed some sublime hold up play under pressure and managed to turn his marker and set up a chance which we butchered. Such a pity that even though he gets no service and has to chase defenders down on his own one poster decided to describe him as "dog sh*t". Disgraceful.

We should have won it but Mariner ignored the blatant foul on Ki and waved play on instead of awarding a penalty . Sh*t house should be demoted to the conference. Still, it was a fabulous point and we showed enough bottle to deserve it.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Today's Game.. on 20:27 - Sep 11 with 3670 viewsOldjack

Today's Game.. on 20:22 - Sep 11 by costalotta

He probably did. You'd expect he'd be up to speed on that and the fact that we are weaker at the back this year too. Plus, they were pretty near to being full strength. The footbLl might not have been top drawer but we can only be described as work in progress at this moment given the last 3 months in loosing players influential from last season. I'd have taken a point before the game. Considering we only got just over half the game tactically current it's a hellova result IMO.

I'd have taken a point ,but not like that

Today's Game.. on 20:27 - Sep 11 with 3662 viewsDarran

Today's Game.. on 20:25 - Sep 11 by Oldjack

Touched a nerve have I?

Today's Game.. on 20:27 - Sep 11 with 3660 viewsJackfath

Today's Game.. on 20:25 - Sep 11 by Oldjack

What were your expectations prior to kick off Alan?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Today's Game.. on 20:28 - Sep 11 with 3658 viewscostalotta

Today's Game.. on 20:27 - Sep 11 by Oldjack

I'd have taken a point ,but not like that

What do you mean "not like that" ?
Today's Game.. on 20:28 - Sep 11 with 3657 viewsDarran

Today's Game.. on 20:27 - Sep 11 by Jackfath

What were your expectations prior to kick off Alan?

Ten pints.

Today's Game.. on 20:34 - Sep 11 with 3608 viewsvetchonian

I can't believe some on here we pick up a point from Chelsea who are flying high and we are the first team to take points off em but still there are silly critisiscms I call the, silly beacauase of the gulf in spending power.
Yes Franco started with a new formation probably not the side to do it against but he changed it.
For me the pluses the team all worked to get a result, Siggy is starting to look more like his old self,Fer put a great shift in Llorernte starting to find his feet and all this against a team with quality who cheated and fell over bullying us at times so that we wouldn't challenge in fear of the ref giving a free kick against us
The PL is all about results we got one today and were unlucky not to get all 3 points but from where we were at half time we did well I just don't understand some on here

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Today's Game.. on 20:43 - Sep 11 with 3534 viewsDarran

Today's Game.. on 20:34 - Sep 11 by vetchonian

I can't believe some on here we pick up a point from Chelsea who are flying high and we are the first team to take points off em but still there are silly critisiscms I call the, silly beacauase of the gulf in spending power.
Yes Franco started with a new formation probably not the side to do it against but he changed it.
For me the pluses the team all worked to get a result, Siggy is starting to look more like his old self,Fer put a great shift in Llorernte starting to find his feet and all this against a team with quality who cheated and fell over bullying us at times so that we wouldn't challenge in fear of the ref giving a free kick against us
The PL is all about results we got one today and were unlucky not to get all 3 points but from where we were at half time we did well I just don't understand some on here

Spot on.

Today's Game.. on 20:49 - Sep 11 with 3505 viewsOldjack

Today's Game.. on 20:28 - Sep 11 by costalotta

What do you mean "not like that" ?

not playing like a league two outfit ,booting it aimlessly away time and time again , sitting far to deep all the time inviting trouble ,hanging on for grim death ,we've never done that in this league before and that's one of the reasons we;re still here . Look at the stats it says it all really

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024