Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Jenkins out sign today 21:16 - Sep 11 with 6534 viewsBigPhilG

I notice there was a numpty in the lower tier of the East today holding up a sign that said Jenkins out on it.

He was quickly put in his place by our fans, I won't repeat the chanting at him but please tell me it wasn't anyone here.
The Jenkins out sign today on 21:24 - Sep 11 with 5119 viewsmorningstar

What was the chant?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Jenkins out sign today on 21:25 - Sep 11 with 5094 viewsBigPhilG

The Jenkins out sign today on 21:24 - Sep 11 by morningstar

What was the chant?

The first one was "what's it like to be a t**t" followed by chants of w*nker
The Jenkins out sign today on 21:26 - Sep 11 with 5080 viewsDr_Winston

Seems excessive for a sign expressing a sentiment that a growing number of people appear to agree with.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Jenkins out sign today on 21:27 - Sep 11 with 5073 viewsGowerjack

It was me...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Jenkins out sign today on 21:28 - Sep 11 with 5048 viewsdulaisjack

yes bet he felt and looked a right t..t, not the reaction he expected, ended up a proper billy no mates, soon had it removed by swans fans around him, should have chucked the t..t out
The Jenkins out sign today on 21:29 - Sep 11 with 5034 viewsBigPhilG

Playing up for the cameras I reckon
The Jenkins out sign today on 21:39 - Sep 11 with 4975 viewsmorningstar

The Jenkins out sign today on 21:29 - Sep 11 by BigPhilG

Playing up for the cameras I reckon

Was it on the telly then?

The Jenkins out sign today on 22:06 - Sep 11 with 4821 viewsWingstandwood

Perhaps the guy meant or maybe did not elaborate further "Jenkins out of director of football role along with all his transfer dealing and scouting interference". Too much to put on a poster obviously..... If the guy meant that I back him all the way i.e. let the manager, coaches and qualified to do so..... ummmmm, actually do so.

Give them the money (however limited?) and let them spend, decide and run things the way they are meant to be run to best contribute towards SCFC's future success . Good idea?

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

The Jenkins out sign today on 22:14 - Sep 11 with 4764 viewsBigPhilG

The Jenkins out sign today on 21:39 - Sep 11 by morningstar

Was it on the telly then?

I don't know I was at the game. I'm guessing the sign writer was hoping the cameras would pan in on him
The Jenkins out sign today on 22:25 - Sep 11 with 4688 viewsmorningstar

The Jenkins out sign today on 22:14 - Sep 11 by BigPhilG

I don't know I was at the game. I'm guessing the sign writer was hoping the cameras would pan in on him

You should have taken a picture of him and posted it on here. Then maybe someone could have identified him. It's what i would have done if i was as outraged as you? Then again, i believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions and have a right to protest. It's not as if he's displayed some sort of ISIS supporting banner is it? Though i accept if he did, there would be some on here that supported it!

The Jenkins out sign today on 22:36 - Sep 11 with 4640 viewsBigPhilG

The Jenkins out sign today on 22:25 - Sep 11 by morningstar

You should have taken a picture of him and posted it on here. Then maybe someone could have identified him. It's what i would have done if i was as outraged as you? Then again, i believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions and have a right to protest. It's not as if he's displayed some sort of ISIS supporting banner is it? Though i accept if he did, there would be some on here that supported it!

Never said I was outraged
The Jenkins out sign today on 22:46 - Sep 11 with 4577 viewsmorningstar

The Jenkins out sign today on 22:36 - Sep 11 by BigPhilG

Never said I was outraged

No you didn't, but you called him a numpty and started a thread on here about it, so you clearly weren't happy about it. Good on him i say! I certainly don't want Huw Jenkins to leave his position at this moment in time, but at least the guy is making his stand. And he has every right to.

The Jenkins out sign today on 22:47 - Sep 11 with 4563 viewsLoyal

The Jenkins out sign today on 21:28 - Sep 11 by dulaisjack

yes bet he felt and looked a right t..t, not the reaction he expected, ended up a proper billy no mates, soon had it removed by swans fans around him, should have chucked the t..t out

He should have been knocked out. Another prick.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Jenkins out sign today on 22:55 - Sep 11 with 4533 viewsmorningstar

The Jenkins out sign today on 22:47 - Sep 11 by Loyal

He should have been knocked out. Another prick.

Why? That's extremely harsh isn't it? Or do you think it's ok to physically assault people who disagree with your views?

The Jenkins out sign today on 22:56 - Sep 11 with 4515 viewsLoyal

The Jenkins out sign today on 22:55 - Sep 11 by morningstar

Why? That's extremely harsh isn't it? Or do you think it's ok to physically assault people who disagree with your views?

No.
But you know what I mean.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Jenkins out sign today on 23:03 - Sep 11 with 4476 viewsmorningstar

The Jenkins out sign today on 22:56 - Sep 11 by Loyal

No.
But you know what I mean.

No i don't 'know what you mean' as you've already posted what you really mean. I thought you we're better than that.

The Jenkins out sign today on 23:10 - Sep 11 with 4417 viewsdobjack2

As we have no obvious replacement it's pointless. However not everyone is happy with his behaviour over the last couple of years.

It ain't what he did but the way that he did it.
The Jenkins out sign today on 23:11 - Sep 11 with 4407 viewsBigPhilG

The Jenkins out sign today on 22:46 - Sep 11 by morningstar

No you didn't, but you called him a numpty and started a thread on here about it, so you clearly weren't happy about it. Good on him i say! I certainly don't want Huw Jenkins to leave his position at this moment in time, but at least the guy is making his stand. And he has every right to.

Didn't know I wasn't allowed to post threads or have an opinion of my own. Thanks for that I'll bear that in mind next time I think of posting a thread
The Jenkins out sign today on 23:32 - Sep 11 with 4335 viewsmorningstar

The Jenkins out sign today on 23:11 - Sep 11 by BigPhilG

Didn't know I wasn't allowed to post threads or have an opinion of my own. Thanks for that I'll bear that in mind next time I think of posting a thread

Of course you can post threads and have an opinion of your own, just don't call people names you fvckin cvnt!

The Jenkins out sign today on 00:32 - Sep 12 with 4202 viewsBlameHuwJenkins

Inside the ground on a match day is not the appropriate time for such a protest.
The Jenkins out sign today on 02:47 - Sep 12 with 4063 viewsLoyal

The Jenkins out sign today on 23:03 - Sep 11 by morningstar

No i don't 'know what you mean' as you've already posted what you really mean. I thought you we're better than that.

Point taken. I agree, OTT.
Just a fcking prick then.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2016 2:47]

The Jenkins out sign today on 09:53 - Sep 12 with 3839 viewscontroversial_jack

The Jenkins out sign today on 00:32 - Sep 12 by BlameHuwJenkins

Inside the ground on a match day is not the appropriate time for such a protest.

Outside the ground on a non match day and nobody will see it
The Jenkins out sign today on 00:00 - Nov 1 with 3453 viewsTheResurrection

Numpty??

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Jenkins out sign today on 00:05 - Nov 1 with 3418 viewsLoyal

Lee Jenkins ?
What did he ever do to fck us about ?

The Jenkins out sign today on 00:06 - Nov 1 with 3396 viewsmajorraglan

The Jenkins out sign today on 00:00 - Nov 1 by TheResurrection

Numpty??

I suspect we are going to see more and more Numpty's appearing over the next few months, they may even become the majority!
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 0:11]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024