Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leroy Fer 01:04 - Sep 12 with 6038 viewsJackBaston

Lots of people bashing the lad, shockingly so the last few days
His pass in the build up to the penalty and his goal
3 in 4 for him, what more does he need to do?
Leroy Fer on 01:33 - Sep 12 with 3856 viewsSwansNZ

Was certainly one of our better players today.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Leroy Fer on 01:43 - Sep 12 with 3845 viewsgiantstoneater

I'm not his biggest fan but I've said in another thread that only Fer knows how good he can be but he needs to keep it up pay a little more attention to the defensive side of his game and don't juggle with the damn thing on the half way line!! But we'll done today.
Leroy Fer on 01:55 - Sep 12 with 3830 viewskyswans

Think Fer showed us exactly what he is today. He blows hot and cold.

First half he was struggling with the rest of the team. Put in poor challenges, wasn't moving off of the ball like we needed him to.

Second half, he was playing with confidence, taking Chelsea players on and creating like we desperately needed.

It's harnessing that confidence -- and not making him overconfident -- that needs to happen now.
Leroy Fer on 06:41 - Sep 12 with 3708 viewsDr_Winston

What does he need to do? Turn into Joe Allen. He'd get praised to the rafters for the exact same performances then.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Leroy Fer on 07:09 - Sep 12 with 3648 viewsmarchamjack

Put in that 2nd half performance week in week out, like top players do, then he'll earn proper praise and overcome that inconsistent/underperforming tag that has followed his career.

It's up to him really.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Leroy Fer on 07:38 - Sep 12 with 3567 viewsItchySphincter

Leroy Fer on 06:41 - Sep 12 by Dr_Winston

What does he need to do? Turn into Joe Allen. He'd get praised to the rafters for the exact same performances then.

Maybe he should drift around doing f#ck all like Ki. Those with superior knowledge of the game will soon be waxing lyrical about him then.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Leroy Fer on 07:46 - Sep 12 with 3535 viewsoldcob

I love Fer, shows guts. Box to box player, who sometime has a quiet five minutes to regain his composure so he can come again strong. There's barely a box to box midfielder anywhere in the land who doesn't do the same. No one keeps running for the full 90 but if Leroy has a blow occasionally lots on here use it as a stick to beat him with.
Leroy Fer on 09:13 - Sep 12 with 3375 viewsLeonisGod

I think he needs to change his name to Joe Allen.

If people can't see the qualities he brings on the ball then they might as well give up watching footie. Nobody else can our midfield can do what he does.
Login to get fewer ads

Leroy Fer on 09:30 - Sep 12 with 3319 viewsLeonisGod

Leroy Fer on 07:38 - Sep 12 by ItchySphincter

Maybe he should drift around doing f#ck all like Ki. Those with superior knowledge of the game will soon be waxing lyrical about him then.

I'm glad Ki played yesterday even though we largely carried him. He needs game time badly to try and find his form again, as he can be a decent player and we will need him through the saeon. But he's far from his best at the moment. Looked lost yesterday.
Leroy Fer on 09:33 - Sep 12 with 3305 viewsjasper_T

Leroy Fer on 09:30 - Sep 12 by LeonisGod

I'm glad Ki played yesterday even though we largely carried him. He needs game time badly to try and find his form again, as he can be a decent player and we will need him through the saeon. But he's far from his best at the moment. Looked lost yesterday.

Probably our best player in the last 10 minutes (maybe Fab).

Clever lad was pacing himself.
Leroy Fer on 09:36 - Sep 12 with 3287 viewsyescomeon

Our man of the match yesterday

Upthecity!

Leroy Fer on 09:37 - Sep 12 with 3284 viewsFlashberryjack

Leroy Fer on 01:33 - Sep 12 by SwansNZ

Was certainly one of our better players today.

Our best player yesterday.......IMO

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Leroy Fer on 09:44 - Sep 12 with 3254 viewsdickythorpe

He's got a physical presence as has Amat. They were not overawed at all.
Dog and fight shown that was lacking many times last season.
Leroy Fer on 09:51 - Sep 12 with 3234 viewsSgorioFruit

If anyone has a whinge about Fer then could you also please tell us where else our goals are going to come from?

Regards

SF

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Leroy Fer on 09:55 - Sep 12 with 3208 viewsjasper_T

Leroy Fer on 09:51 - Sep 12 by SgorioFruit

If anyone has a whinge about Fer then could you also please tell us where else our goals are going to come from?

Regards

SF

We all had this same argument about Ayew last season.
Leroy Fer on 10:02 - Sep 12 with 3171 viewsswanjackal

I feel a lot of the criticism leveled at Fer (and Cork by Extension) is due to the way they are set up. We seem to play with two of them in the defensive role in the bulk of the games so far. Both playing deep, they keep a distance from each other to try and cover more area between them, leaving a hell of a lopt of space through the center of the field, that neither is sure which should be tracking when the opposition get the ball and actually run at the gap. When we are chasing a game, Fer tends to increase his output as it seems he has more directive to get the ball and move forward, and put pressure higher up, which seems to work better for his game.

I would prefer to go back to a singular, more central defensive midfielder, the traditional Britton role we have played, as it protects the middle better bizarrely, and is a clear role for any player to follow, sit and prevent, and give simple offloads, something I think Cork could do if he is told to focus just on that aspect. I just feel two defensive midfielders leave us too open centrally.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Leroy Fer on 10:03 - Sep 12 with 3168 viewsLandore_Jack

If you think Fer is under performing what about Cork and Ki?

#backtojack

Leroy Fer on 10:05 - Sep 12 with 3156 viewswhiterock

Got a bit of Ferrie about him, clean, crisp passing, gets stuck in and has an eye for goal, more than happy with Leroy, he's been relatively consistent since he got here, needs to keep it going
Leroy Fer on 10:43 - Sep 12 with 3097 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Why Guidolin waited until the 89th to make a sub is beyond me, whilst Fer was probably MOM yesterday, he should come off after around 80mins, he could hardly move and his tracking back was non-existent. I was stunned to see Siggy coming off.

Leroy Fer on 10:49 - Sep 12 with 3077 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Leroy Fer on 10:43 - Sep 12 by Jack_y_Jwc

Why Guidolin waited until the 89th to make a sub is beyond me, whilst Fer was probably MOM yesterday, he should come off after around 80mins, he could hardly move and his tracking back was non-existent. I was stunned to see Siggy coming off.

Siggy was blowing through his arse long before Fer.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Leroy Fer on 10:51 - Sep 12 with 3073 viewsDafyddHuw

Leroy Fer on 09:36 - Sep 12 by yescomeon

Our man of the match yesterday

No , that was Fab
Leroy Fer on 10:52 - Sep 12 with 3069 viewsDafyddHuw

Leroy Fer on 10:03 - Sep 12 by Landore_Jack

If you think Fer is under performing what about Cork and Ki?

Fer's not underperforming. That's as good as it gets.
Leroy Fer on 12:47 - Sep 12 with 2943 viewsJackBaston

Leroy Fer on 10:51 - Sep 12 by DafyddHuw

No , that was Fab

Fabiankski was fantastic but his kicking was atrocious and he shouldve collected the ball before Costa's first, Fernandez was expecting him to then panicked
Fer for me
Leroy Fer on 12:49 - Sep 12 with 2922 viewsjasper_T

Leroy Fer on 12:47 - Sep 12 by JackBaston

Fabiankski was fantastic but his kicking was atrocious and he shouldve collected the ball before Costa's first, Fernandez was expecting him to then panicked
Fer for me

Fer was just as much to blame as Fab for their first goal.
Leroy Fer on 12:59 - Sep 12 with 2884 viewspencoedjack

Leroy Fer on 06:41 - Sep 12 by Dr_Winston

He'd having to stop scoring then Dr.

This seasons scapegoat along with Fernandez for the drama queens.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024