Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea's whining 12:52 - Sep 12 with 2358 viewswhiterock

Chelsea whining that it was a foul and they were robbed of 2 points, the score was 1 all at the time who knows how the game would have panned out?
Also, Costa's equalizer could have taken Amat's head off and was certainly dangerous, swings and roundabouts my cock-er-ney friends.
Chelsea's whining on 12:54 - Sep 12 with 2344 viewshammy

It was Naughton and should have been a free kick for dangerous play, although Costa should have been shown a second yellow for simulation before that !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Chelsea's whining on 12:56 - Sep 12 with 2330 viewswhiterock

Chelsea's whining on 12:54 - Sep 12 by hammy

It was Naughton and should have been a free kick for dangerous play, although Costa should have been shown a second yellow for simulation before that !

My mistake and I watched the replay 4 times
Chelsea's whining on 13:10 - Sep 12 with 2278 viewsdickythorpe

Costa would have seen red on another day as would have Amat. Swings and roundabouts.
Whinge away you Cock - er - nee moaners!
Chelsea's whining on 13:16 - Sep 12 with 2252 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Cahill crying like a three year old that the bad man fouled me looks like someone who thinks " Oh no, they've signed David Luiz and I'll be on the bench for the rest of the season because the manager will soon realise that Zouma is better than me as well".

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Chelsea's whining on 13:27 - Sep 12 with 2222 viewskarnataka

Chelsea's whining on 13:16 - Sep 12 by Joe_bradshaw

Cahill crying like a three year old that the bad man fouled me looks like someone who thinks " Oh no, they've signed David Luiz and I'll be on the bench for the rest of the season because the manager will soon realise that Zouma is better than me as well".

Well, I think all this whinging is fair enough because Cahill holds the distinction of becoming the first footballer in history to be fouled in the build up to conceding a goal. You would think that, in all probability, this was a regular occurrence but no, surprisingly it has never ever happened before so MOTD are perfectly correct to devote a major part of their programme to an in depth inquest into such a unique event and it wouldn't surprise me if it was mentioned during Prime Minister's Question Time during the next few days.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2016 14:31]
Chelsea's whining on 13:33 - Sep 12 with 2198 viewsLord_Bony

There should certainly be an inquest by FIFA.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Chelsea's whining on 14:08 - Sep 12 with 2139 viewssomersetsimon

Chelsea's whining on 13:27 - Sep 12 by karnataka

Well, I think all this whinging is fair enough because Cahill holds the distinction of becoming the first footballer in history to be fouled in the build up to conceding a goal. You would think that, in all probability, this was a regular occurrence but no, surprisingly it has never ever happened before so MOTD are perfectly correct to devote a major part of their programme to an in depth inquest into such a unique event and it wouldn't surprise me if it was mentioned during Prime Minister's Question Time during the next few days.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2016 14:31]

MOTD didn't mention that the foul was so obvious that their commentator didn't spot it until they showed a replay from a 4th angle.
Chelsea's whining on 16:32 - Sep 12 with 2008 viewswhiterock

Chelsea's whining on 14:08 - Sep 12 by somersetsimon

MOTD didn't mention that the foul was so obvious that their commentator didn't spot it until they showed a replay from a 4th angle.

The font of all knowledge saw it and thought it was an outrageous tackled, lowered on appeal to just an assault
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea's whining on 16:44 - Sep 12 with 1981 viewsraynor94

Chelsea's whining on 16:32 - Sep 12 by whiterock

The font of all knowledge saw it and thought it was an outrageous tackled, lowered on appeal to just an assault

Come on, we have previous for this, Ash almost killed RVP down here by kicking a ball at him!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Chelsea's whining on 16:58 - Sep 12 with 1962 viewsSmellyplumz

Oh come on stop being negative mun

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Chelsea's whining on 17:16 - Sep 12 with 1917 viewsmonmouth

Chelsea's whining on 14:08 - Sep 12 by somersetsimon

From every angle except the camera directly behind, it looks exactly like Cry-Baby-Cahill cocked it up and Fer was simply stronger and more determined. I'm not surprisedd the ref thought the same. he was at the same angle as the main camera and watching it on TV I didn't for one second think it was a foul.

Foul or not, Cahill was still as weak as piss.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chelsea's whining on 21:12 - Sep 12 with 1792 viewsLord_Bony

Chelsea's whining on 17:16 - Sep 12 by monmouth

From every angle except the camera directly behind, it looks exactly like Cry-Baby-Cahill cocked it up and Fer was simply stronger and more determined. I'm not surprisedd the ref thought the same. he was at the same angle as the main camera and watching it on TV I didn't for one second think it was a foul.

Foul or not, Cahill was still as weak as piss.

He knows he facked up thats why hes still on Twitter tonight giving it large.

Any decent defender would have cleared that sharpish not dribble it back to the goalie like a wet lettuce.

Its really gone against him.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024