Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Armchair sport 10:31 - Sep 18 with 630 viewsCatullus

Now I went out and got a fully loaded android box. I can't get to away games and miss far too many home games.
This android box is brilliant. We ditched Sky tv, just kept broadband. Result!! I don't miss a game, we save nearly £80 a month and there's all those films and tv series on the various apps.
An unintentional consequence is, we don't automatically turn the tv on now. The three of us have been down for 2 hours and the gogglebox is still off.
But at 2.15 today I (like many others I suppose) will be tuned in to the relevant stream, watching the mighty Swans thrash Southampton. Isn't technology great, why didn't I do it earlier?

Right, off to Margam for a couple of hours soon. Car show, falconry, dog display team and a funfair. Keep the clan happy so I get to watch the game in peace later, and donate money to bloodwise while we're at it (leukaemia and lymphoma research) it's what the event is for, £10 for adults, free for u16.

www.bloodwise.org.uk (shameless advertising for a charity!!!)

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024